SM NFL Fantasy League

dhulldevsfan

Re: SM NFL Fantasy League

Gents I'm available any evening up until the 24th, so once a date and time is sorted if someone could PM me that would be great as I only log onto the forum for this thread nowadays and that's only usually 1 in 3/4 days, but like I said any evening up until the 24th is good for me, saying that I would prefer it not to be the 20th as that United's first gam, but if it has to be then then I guess I'll have to manage with auto picks or missing small bits of the game.

Have just looked at the draft availability' date=' and Thursday is actually fully booked with no available time slots. Are there any more suggestions or do we want to do it the last weekend before the NFL, which I believe is the weekend of the 1st/2nd September?[/quote']

Well there's a few who need it done sooner rather than later isn't there? So what about Wednesday?

Thats perfect' date=' thankyou! Would it be cheeky to ask you to send me a quick email just to explain the main bits on the site that I might need to know!

I am available all week, 7pm onwards, apart from Friday[/quote']

Take it you worked this out then, seeing as you made a few changes! :P Just think you need to add however many teams we have left to add and send the e-mails out. If you haven't done so already, that is.

Chicaritos Crazies - Adam -

Wednesday Warriors - Andy -

Cockney Mafia - Kylan

Hot Rats - NumberSix

Turriff Co Inter Mafia - ManUnited4Life

CND United - Dobby

Evans Almighty - Arfon

Yorkshire Broncos - Lenny59 -

Cowdenbeath Rams - Andy -

Hamilton Hammers - tqhamilton

Crazy Ninjas - Mikey -

Chiltown Bootleggers - dhulldevsfan

I think all of those teams are listed with their managers correctly!

Have just looked at the draft availability' date=' and Thursday is actually fully booked with no available time slots. Are there any more suggestions or do we want to do it the last weekend before the NFL, which I believe is the weekend of the 1st/2nd September?[/quote']

Wednesday's fine for me if people are happy with that. Would rather make sure we get the league filled first though, before setting the time and date for the draft.

Take it you worked this out then' date=' seeing as you made a few changes! :P Just think you need to add however many teams we have left to add and send the e-mails out. If you haven't done so already, that is.

Wednesday's fine for me if people are happy with that. Would rather make sure we get the league filled first though, before setting the time and date for the draft.[/quote']

I figured it out in the end! Am just waiting for Jozua and KNVB to sign up and join the league, have sent them both messages,

In terms to the draft, I have sent messages out, just waiting to hear back from the majority of them, I have asked for specific times and dates, so that we can guage when the best time is.

I figured it out in the end! Am just waiting for Jozua and KNVB to sign up and join the league' date=' have sent them both messages,

In terms to the draft, I have sent messages out, just waiting to hear back from the majority of them, I have asked for specific times and dates, so that we can guage when the best time is.[/quote']

Good man.

Think I'll take the opportunity of my day off to put together my draft board then. :P

Chicaritos Crazies - Adam -

Wednesday Warriors - Andy -

Cockney Mafia - Kylan

Hot Rats - NumberSix

Turriff Co Inter Mafia - ManUnited4Life

CND United - Dobby

Evans Almighty - Arfon

Yorkshire Broncos - Lenny59 -

Cowdenbeath Rams - Andy -

Hamilton Hammers - tqhamilton

Crazy Ninjas - Mikey -

Chiltown Bootleggers - dhulldevsfan

The Untouchables - Jozua

No Suggs - KNVB

I think all of those teams are listed with their managers correctly!

We are now fully ready with all managers in the league!!! Now just to decide on the draft date!

I am going to suggest either next Wednesday or Thursday, thats the 23rd/24th August at 7pm (British Time). If not this date then we are going to have to look at doing the draft closer to the start of the season, or doing an Offline Draft.

Think we should commit to next Wednesday (actually the 22nd)' date=' just to nail down a date.[/quote']

Oops my bad, it is the 22nd!

I have confirmed that date for now on the site, so all being well, the draft will start at 14:00 EDT which I believe is 7pm British time, correct me if I am wrong there!

I have sent emails to Kylan and Andy, and am in the process of sending messages out on here to the other participants.

You are ok with the time and date Mikey?

Oops my bad' date=' it is the 22nd!

I have confirmed that date for now on the site, so all being well, the draft will start at 14:00 EDT which I believe is 7pm British time, correct me if I am wrong there!

I have sent emails to Kylan and Andy, and am in the process of sending messages out on here to the other participants.

You are ok with the time and date Mikey?[/quote']

I'd be OK with it if it was at 3am and I had work the next day, whatever it takes! ;)

Draft - 22nd August 7pm

Chicaritos Crazies - Adam - AVAILABLE

Wednesday Warriors - Andy - AVAILABLE

Cockney Mafia - Kylan - AVAILABLE

Hot Rats - NumberSix - Available/Autopick (Unsure)

Turriff Co Inter Mafia - ManUnited4Life - AVAILABLE

CND United - Dobby - AVAILABLE

Evans Almighty - Arfon - AVAILABLE

Yorkshire Broncos - Lenny59 - AVAILABLE

Cowdenbeath Rams - Mark - UNAVAILABLE BUT WILL DO AUTOPICK

Hamilton Hammers - tqhamilton - AVAILABLE

Crazy Ninjas - Mikey - AVAILABLE

Chiltown Bootleggers - dhulldevsfan - UNAVAILABLE BUT WILL DO AUTOPICK

The Untouchables - Jozua - AVAILABLE

No Suggs - KNVB - AVAILABLE

You just need to go on www.NFL.com' date=' click on the fantasy button at the top, log in with your account details, and you will be in![/quote']

I'm in ! Actually I knew the path, but I forgot that I had two accounts in NFL.com . I kept choosing my other account and couldn't see our league !?! Everything's OK now.

So I'll be there, either live or by autopick, I'll let you know.

Good job I asked! Gonna have to leave work bang on 4 tomorrow!

I shall be leaving work dead on 5! I'm not sure whether I would prefer to be at the top of the draft board or towards the bottom and get a high 2nd round pick! We shall see tomorrow, I tend to just see how things go rather than prepare, did me ok last year!!!