5. Cockney Mafia

6. Evans Almighty

7. Wednesday Warriors

8. Cowdenbeath Rams

9. Turriff Co Inter Mafia

10. hamilton hammers

11. Chitown Bootleggers

Can't see the rest!!

Oh of course we have 14, thought we had 12 for a minute. Don't know where I am but somewhere bottom 3 haha.

Re: SM NFL Fantasy League

Tick tock' date=' it's almost draft o'clock![/quote']

I'm ready to roll!

1. Hot Rats

2. The Untouchables

3. Chicaritos Crazies

4. CND United

5. Cockney Mafia

6. Evans Almighty

7. Wednesday Warriors

8. Cowdenbeath Rams

10. hamilton hammers

11. Chitown Bootleggers

Can't see the rest!!

This has made me very happy indeed :D

1. Hot Rats

2. The Untouchables

3. Chicaritos Crazies

4. CND United

5. Cockney Mafia

6. Evans Almighty

7. Wednesday Warriors

8. Cowdenbeath Rams

10. hamilton hammers

11. Chitown Bootleggers

12. NO SUGGS

Can't see the rest!!

I'm in 12th :(

So the draft has been completed, it taking an extra hour and ten minutes purely because Kylan was involved!!

What are everyone thoughts? Everyone happy with who they have on their roster? Anyone you feel you missed out on? Anyone you look at on your roster, what was I thinking?!

Was fairly happy with my draft. Think I made some fairly solid picks in Forte, Jones and Gates, then some riskier ones in Vick, Richardson and Hillis.

I really shouldn't have picked Vick, because now if he goes down injured then I'll be twice as gutted, since both the Eagles and my fantasy team will be in tatters.

Think I have a good back-up in Cutler though, was 1 pick away from RGIII but that could be a blessing in disguise as Cutler is a much more reliable back-up to an entirely unreliable starter.

I definitely made more informed and less guess picks this year, guess we'll just have to see which way brings me more success!

So the draft has been completed' date=' it taking an extra hour and ten minutes purely because Kylan was involved!![/quote']

That's because you threw me off my 'selection process', yes we'll refer to it as that, when you picked Brady. Bad form!

Nevertheless, I'm satisfied with my team. I have my doubts I'll reach the final like last season, but as long as Adam doesn't get there again, putting his bragging rights to a halt, it's fine by me, oh and Andy too, oh and Joz... haha.

That's because you threw me off my 'selection process'' date=' yes we'll refer to it as that, when you picked Brady. Bad form!

Nevertheless, I'm [i']satisfied[/i] with my team. I have my doubts I'll reach the final like last season, but as long as Adam doesn't get there again, putting his bragging rights to a halt, it's fine by me, oh and Andy too, oh and Joz... haha.

:D Still seething about missing out on Brady aren't you?! :D

Quite happy with how my draft went. Had a strategy to get some premier backs and wideouts, before snagging a semi-elite QB late on. First choice was Matty Ice, but he went early, and I was just pipped to my second choice Peyton. However, I'm more than happy to have ELIte fall into my lap.

I feel stacked at WR with Welker, Green (although I do have reservations whether he can match his rookie production) and Andrew Luck's new best friend Reggie Wayne, as well as two highly promising youngsters in Doug Baldwin and Da Bears rookie sensation Alshon Jeffrey. At RB, I'm not as deep but have a lot of faith in CJ2K getting back to his very best this year with a full off-season under his belt. And if Doug Martin can continue to impress and wrestle the starters job from Blount at Tampa, Kevin Smith can stay injury-free and Michael Bush can steal all of Matt Forte's goalline carries, I should have a good complement.

And if the G-men's D can continue to dominate up front and Jacob Tamme can become Peyton's favourite red-zone target, I should have a good line-up all round.

Bring on the Cockney's in week one! :D

as usual i picked an injured RB.at least matthews didn;t put a photo of his hamstring on twitter like foster last year.feel i;m weak on WR but hoping the detroit monster will make up for it.hoping rivers will have a good year in a poor division.

all in all. looking forward to an open year.think detroit could do something this year if their defence could step up.

best of luck all

cheers

tony

was trying to set sky plus for this seasons games but could not see them on the schedule.

are SKY showing the games this year or has somebody else got them

No one has them :(

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/09/01/nfl-has-no-tv-deal-in-england/

But on the forum I got this from it did also have a post saying something will be announced in the week coming, leaving it a little late if you ask me.

Sky are happy to pay for Fishing, Poker and Aerobics but no NFL :confused: fingers crossed it gets sorted.

No one has them :(

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/09/01/nfl-has-no-tv-deal-in-england/

But on the forum I got this from it did also have a post saying something will be announced in the week coming' date=' leaving it a little late if you ask me.

Sky are happy to pay for Fishing, Poker and Aerobics but no NFL :confused: fingers crossed it gets sorted.[/quote']

Sky always leave it late to secure the deal, they'll sort it out late minute, it'll be fine.

Gents' date=' what's a waiver???? Don't really understand it to be fair and I've just had one unsuccessful.[/quote']

The Waiver List is where all undrafted and all dropped players are placed. Everyone gets to pick up players from it, you can make a claim and after 24 hours you'll get the player.

If someone else also claims them, then whoever has the best waiver priority will get them. Usually that's in order by worst record has the best waiver priority, but in preseason it's in reverse draft order, so whoever had the last pick has the best choice.

And I'm assuming you put a waiver in for Ryan Matthews? :P

I'm so annoyed haha, I had waiver priority, but I already picked up Delone Carter and Stevan Ridley just to sit on my bench as sleepers. So it must have knocked me to the bottom of the priority list, which meant Andy managed to nick him.

Basically just added two pointless players who were only really to fill up space, and missed out on a top-10 back!

Also who cut him in the first place? That was madness.

Sky always leave it late to secure the deal' date=' they'll sort it out late minute, it'll be fine.

The Waiver List is where all undrafted and all dropped players are placed. Everyone gets to pick up players from it, you can make a claim and after 24 hours you'll get the player.

If someone else also claims them, then whoever has the best waiver priority will get them. Usually that's in order by worst record has the best waiver priority, but in preseason it's in reverse draft order, so whoever had the last pick has the best choice.

And I'm assuming you put a waiver in for Ryan Matthews? :P

I'm so annoyed haha, I had waiver priority, but I already picked up Delone Carter and Stevan Ridley just to sit on my bench as sleepers. So it must have knocked me to the bottom of the priority list, which meant Andy managed to nick him.

Basically just added two pointless players who were only really to fill up space, and missed out on a top-10 back!

Also who cut him in the first place? That was madness.[/quote']

:D

Couldn't believe my eyes when I saw his name pop up! I know he's got an injury, but he could be back by Week 2 realistically, and is a top player when back to fitness. Very happy to snap him up for Kevin Smith, who will probably go down injured himself in week 1, and/or get lost in the backfield shuffle in Detroit.

:D

Couldn't believe my eyes when I saw his name pop up! I know he's got an injury' date=' but he could be back by Week 2 realistically, and is a top player when back to fitness. Very happy to snap him up for Kevin Smith, who will probably go down injured himself in week 1, and/or get lost in the backfield shuffle in Detroit.[/quote']

Yeah if comes back Week 2 or even Week 3 or 4 and then stays healthy for the rest of the season, he could be really dangerous. He had about 1700 yards from scrimmage last year to go with 6 TDs in 14 games. And now Mike Tolbert is gone he's gonna have more goal line oppurtunities, as well as probably more touches as well. He could easily be scoring up and around 300 points this season.

I'm really annoyed I didn't get him. I would have had number one priority to get him, if I hadn't already submitted two waivers earlier in the week. Didn't think there was any point waiting because I didn't think anyone would be crazy enough to cut a player like him!