SM NFL Fantasy League

dhulldevsfan

Re: SM NFL Fantasy League

Looks like Josh might have made one of the best sleeper picks of the season in Kevin Ogletree. 114 yards and 2 TDs tonight.

Have to admit' date=' this guy wasn't even on my radar, only owned in 0.6% of Leagues

Great pick there.[/quote']

If only he had taken him off his bench :rolleyes:

If only he had taken him off his bench :rolleyes:

Well it was great foresight to draft him, it would have been ridiculous to have actually started him. I would have accused him of some kind of match fixing if that had happened... I'm still kind of suspicious of that anyway...

Good opening week for Evans Almighty :)

Andy dropping Kevin Smith and me missing out on Matthews has turned out well (so far). Not expecting much from Smith next week as they've got The 49ers but I'm sure he'll be more than useful this season.

On another note... Greg Little failed to make a single catch this week :o hoping for a lot more from him but again not expecting too much as The Browns offense SUCKS!!!

I know this is easy to say in hindsight' date=' but Mikey - what were you thinking not starting Trent Richardson today??[/quote']

He was pretty rubbish last week, whereas Ridley put up 20 points. Then I'd take the Bengals over Browns and Patriots over Cardinals. Unfortunately it was almost the complete opposite this week haha.

Personally I'm wondering why I picked Cutler over Vick, should have trusted my man and remembered that Cutler is a complete wet blanket. ;)

But yeah, I do have the all-too-common issue of my bench outscoring my starters, but I don't think it would make much difference because Lenny is giving me a proper spanking this week via CJ Spiller almost topping 30 points.

I think I already admit defeat in my game against Donnie. The Titans are down 14 already and CJ0K has 3 yards from 3 attempts so far. Chargers will run riot here and Locker will have to air it out. :(

Could have had a chance had Dwayne Bowe not got 2 cheap TD's at the end of a blowout loss to the Bills, gifting Donnie an extra 15+ points. :mad:

EDIT: Mikey, would've started him over Lance Moore myself although again, easy to point out in hindsight. ;)

I think I already admit defeat in my game against Donnie. The Titans are down 14 already and CJ0K has 3 yards from 3 attempts so far. Chargers will run riot here and Locker will have to air it out. :(

Could have had a chance had Dwayne Bowe not got 2 cheap TD's at the end of a blowout loss to the Bills' date=' gifting Donnie an extra 15+ points. :mad:

EDIT: Mikey, would've started him over Lance Moore myself although again, easy to point out in hindsight. ;)[/quote']

I chose Moore once I saw Devery Henderson was out, was expecting the Saints to put up 35/40 points against the Panthers, but they were rubbish again.

And you can't criticize anyone's choices whilst your first round pick keeps averaging a yard a carry! :P

I chose Moore once I saw Devery Henderson was out' date=' was expecting the Saints to put up 35/40 points against the Panthers, but they were rubbish again.

And you can't criticize anyone's choices whilst your first round pick keeps averaging a yard a carry! :P[/quote']

Come on Mikey, everyone knows it's a passers league these days - 1 yard a carry is respectable these days...right??!! :o

Come on Mikey' date=' everyone knows it's a passers league these days - 1 yard a carry is respectable these days...right??!! :o[/quote']

Not when you're called CJ2K haha, somehow doubt, despite Locker's possible struggles, he'll manage to make 2000 rushes this season. I do think he'll bring it together and return to somewhere near his former self though, but boy is he not looking like it at the moment!

Looks like Josh might have made one of the best sleeper picks of the season in Kevin Ogletree. 114 yards and 2 TDs tonight.

Have to admit' date=' this guy wasn't even on my radar, only owned in 0.6% of Leagues

Great pick there.[/quote']

Cheers Mikey, I heard a few things during the off-season that he would be the Laurent Robinson of 2012 for the Cowgirls so I thought he was worth a shot in the last few rounds.

Just a shame I didn't play him Week 1 when he burned us, I then put him in last week and he didn't show! You've got to love fantasy football lol! :rolleyes:

I think I'm a jinx on some of the players I've picked for my team, let's see.......

Drew Brees - even though he's still racking the points up and I know Sean Payton isn't there but The Saints have had a dismal start.

Shaun Greene - The Jets are getting frustrated with Greene not performing.

Dexter McCluster - Had a pretty nasty injury in the 2nd week I had him

Jason Witten - He's had a dreadful start, granted his spline has probably played a big part, but still.

Jordy Nelson - Hardly made a hand full of catches in the opening 3 weeks and hasn't had a TD yet.

Greg Little - :rolleyes: the guy can't even catch the ball!!!!!

Yes I'm sure things will get better B)

Think I've made some not so wise picks this seasons, the depth in my team is really lacking, I've already run into some first-team injuries with Garcon and Aaron Hernandez.

There is hope, being 2-1, but looking at the minuscule points my backups are putting up, I need those guys back ASAP!

Oh, and on my team, the Bucs are poo. The offence is dire, the defence keeps the games alive, and who knows what Schiano is doing right at the end of the games with some of those calls. I tried to show a little (well a lot) faith in Freeman by picking him as my second QB, but I think we'll be lucky to finish above the .500 mark.

Hopefully my 1-2 turns to 2-2 tonight but against Chitown and their 3-0 I'm not sure, one thing paid off and that was benching Brees and starting Flacco, hoping Brees has a nightmare tonight, my dramas at running back continue with inky Lynch being my only decent one and with Witten being so poor I've brought in Keller so (if he plays) he should do ok against the 49ers.

Confused on the scoring at the moment

How come P Garcon of Washington with 20 yards Rec is showing 8 points

Surely it should be 2 points

Watching this live BTW

I certainly cat explain it, I've checked the play by play and all he's had are a couple incomplete passes and a 20 yarder, so like you said he should be on 2 points.

On another note my bad luck/jinx continues as currently Brian Harrline is sat on my bench (with 146 yards) when 5 minutes before 6pm I swapped him with Santanio Holmes :mad: who went off injured, this fantasy football is very very frustrating!!

I certainly cat explain it' date=' I've checked the play by play and all he's had are a couple incomplete passes and a 20 yarder, so like you said he should be on 2 points.

On another note my bad luck/jinx continues as currently Brian Harrline is sat on my bench (with 146 yards) when 5 minutes before 6pm I swapped him with Santanio Holmes :mad: who went off injured, this fantasy football is very very frustrating!![/quote']

Yeah.......Still showing 8 points for 20 yards rec

Really dont understand this.........If he'd had a TD or something then that would make sense. . .

Hopefully one of the regulars will explain this

Yeah.......Still showing 8 points for 20 yards rec

Really dont understand this.........If he'd had a TD or something then that would make sense. . .

Hopefully one of the regulars will explain this

He recovered RGIII's fumble in the end zone. Gives him six points for a TD but doesn't count as a Receiving or Rushing TD, and thus doesn't show up in his scoring summary.

Play Murray this weekend and he'll be missing 4 key players so hopefully I can get myself a win, changed my team/bench a few times already this season but with watching the majority of the games I suppose it's going to happen, dropped Holmes has he's gone for the season and ive picked up Hixon who could possibly the number 2 receiver this weekend also added Randall Cobb as with Jennings out his chances will improve, but my problem at running back still exsist with Lynch being the exception was hoping to get Bolden but Andy swiped him B) hopefully my wide receivers can continue to bring in the points, also having two franchise quarter backs is useful.

I had that same problem last year, until I picked up DeMarco Murray off of the waiver list, he managed to get me some crucial points which got me into the playoffs, before he got injured. This year luckily, Reggie Bush is a monster, Donald Brown does his job, although nothing spectacular, and I managed to pick up Alfred Morris who has been a real star for me!

I have also been very lucky with the others I have picked up, before Week 4 I picked up Scott Chandler as both my TE's were on a bye week, and he managed to grab 18 points for me!!!