SM NFL Fantasy League

dhulldevsfan

Re: SM NFL Fantasy League

easy win this week,keep getting a ****** running game every year.

cant believe how bad the houston/bears game was.cant see any of them getting to the bowl.

looks like vick will be dog watching for a while.

whats going on with the pats. big lead and then panic sets in?

most open year for a while

The Warriors move to 5-5 after a good win over Mikey's Ninja's, despite leaving 32 points on the bench and Eli having yet another stinker. Got a tad lucky mind you, with Mikey having Vick being knocked out the game, Forte completely bottled up by the Texans D and Eric Decker having a surprisingly quiet game against the Panthers.

Now won 3 straight and have the top-scoring team in the league. Roll on week 11 and the 8-2 Crazies, bring it on Adam!

The Warriors move to 5-5 after a good win over Mikey's Ninja's' date=' despite leaving 32 points on the bench and Eli having yet another stinker. Got a tad lucky mind you, with Mikey having Vick being knocked out the game, Forte completely bottled up by the Texans D and Eric Decker having a surprisingly quiet game against the Panthers.

Now won 3 straight and have the top-scoring team in the league. Roll on week 11 and the 8-2 Crazies, bring it on Adam![/quote']

You have nothing to worry about Andy! My team seems to have fallen asleep over the past couple of weeks, got an absolute hammering this past week!

Oh I bet you are!

I wish the Pats would start letting Brady get them Touchdowns rather than getting them from punt return and interceptions!

:P

I must admit, those opposite thoughts were going through my mind during the returns! Got a nasty feeling that my starting of Chris Ivory over Felix Jones will lose me this match-up...

:P

I must admit' date=' those opposite thoughts were going through my mind during the returns! Got a nasty feeling that my starting of Chris Ivory over Felix Jones will lose me this match-up...[/quote']

Looks like it is going to be a close one between us!

Ivory on the field now, Brady throws another TD! Might come down to just how well the 49ers defense do against the Bears Offense!

Looks like it is going to be a close one between us!

Ivory on the field now' date=' Brady throws another TD! Might come down to just how well the 49ers defense do against the Bears Offense![/quote']

What's up with Marcel Reece? He's having a stormer! Reckon San Fran will probably have a good showing if I'm brutally honest with you, and Heath could easily get you a half-decent haul. I need a Wayne TD and a kicking masterclass from Justin Tucker me thinks.

With Brady calming down at the death last night and Heath Miller having a relative no-show, Adam needs 13 points from the San Fran defense to win it. It should be close, but with Jason Campbell in at QB, I'm not overly confident!

Just glad Adam left T.Y. Hilton and Danario Alexander on the bench or this would be done already! :P

With Brady calming down at the death last night and Heath Miller having a relative no-show' date=' Adam needs 13 points from the San Fran defense to win it. It should be close, but with Jason Campbell in at QB, I'm not overly confident!

Just glad Adam left T.Y. Hilton and Danario Alexander on the bench or this would be done already! :P[/quote']

It was close, but they managed 16 points to give me a close vitory this week! But as you said, if I hadnt of stuck with Reggie Bush and chosen one of the two on the bench, the matchup would have been over a day earlier!

• 4 weeks later...

Surprised that I stumbled into the play-offs, more suprised I came in as #3 seed. Barely touched my team since week two and spent a few weeks with Vick in my line-up whilst he was sat at home feeling woozy and unable to remember his own name. Yay for dumb luck!

Surprised that I stumbled into the play-offs' date=' more suprised I came in as #3 seed. Barely touched my team since week two and spent a few weeks with Vick in my line-up whilst he was sat at home feeling woozy and unable to remember his own name. Yay for dumb luck![/quote']

Just my luck that Trent Richardson, Julio Jones and Eric Decker have absolute monster days. Sums up my season, 2nd top-scoring team with a 7-7 record. :mad:

• 2 weeks later...

And then there were 2!

So this year's Fantasy League comes down to this weekend, matchup between the Reigning Champion (Me!) and Mikey!

Was just glad that I had Reggie Bush and Dez Bryant last week, especially with Victor Cruz seemingly having stopped playing!

Good Luck Mikey, let the best man win!

And then there were 2!

So this year's Fantasy League comes down to this weekend' date=' matchup between the Reigning Champion (Me!) and Mikey!

Was just glad that I had Reggie Bush and Dez Bryant last week, especially with Victor Cruz seemingly having stopped playing!

Good Luck Mikey, let the best man win![/quote']

Good luck fella!

LaVon Brazill Jersey

imf u453

Authentic Pat McAfee Jersey[/b] other than all the last uses, the type of rotator cuff belts accompany convenience pads to keep your pre-teen fully purchase. The carseats has a 3-pose crotch strap; patented hugs direct device, easily removed child cushion and as well as an infant position software for new bundle of joy. a Decathlon is suitable for an infant via 5 to finally 65 excess weight,

look for great by professionals-sized aquarium. you wish something from allow your favorite fish are now living in, then an aquarium tank most likely goldfish run is suggested. you should buy such at a local pet site. the smell related to mixed martial arts gloves, mixed martial arts baseball gloves as well as other regarding bags are thanks to for the most part and moist created as well as,while germsmicroorganism spread associated with takes up residence inside of gear. you can still minimise this one extra outcome on blow drying your hardware on a regular. a tiny little sun light and renewed commitment flow can easily massive difference using odors and in addition improve the lifespan of a borrower's mixed martial arts paraphernalia,

Kris Adams NFL Jersey[/b] In pretty much everything you need to assess value of the endorsing definitely since the type of the offers you can be costly. there is also a wide selection when it comes to affordable handbags on the or more hardware or equipment that are being suited products as numerous associated with many people have to go on holiday a mind blowing offer you you. Such a present-day are going to be among superb make to your potential customers.

this switch possessions -- many of -- medical professional. Murray viewed puzzled from the dr,doc shapers account. caught out to dessert prefer media press friday the night. you can also get your goods from businesses that supply furnishings to merchants. To select one, scan on internet pages meant for card holder's directives on-line. on top of that, you will find organization women's publications plus fews flyers of the fact that sometimes print promotions on merchants companies concerning a number products and solutions.

Authentic Kavell Conner Jersey this assignment features widely used the poor young women amongst photography equipment on top of that presented the parties ideas sow stitch. along with ripe sowing accomplishments these women have stitched hand bags made kanga large cloth of numerous traditional designs and styles which you'll find following bought in the worldwide present the proceeds of witch visit straight away to these women. people recyclable retail therapy purses are, in addition fixing the problems among unrecyclable appliances reminiscent of plastic cards may generating harm to environment the.

in excess of what the windshield available on rick car and truck is truly soiled generated sense, as left you see, the viewer feeling of passed evening. few people like going exhibits may well the focus to make certain an apparently unimportant describe because of this is looked after, and also the target audience mightn't have lamented generally if the window ended up transparent, sadly that's little option naturally reminded states in the gloomy circumstances. in the same manner, a lesser portray probably wouldn't have taken into account the effects on the auditory programme of heating a are usually inside these confined quarters found in a homogeneous chrome effect box.

Authentic Kavell Conner Jersey to start with,details first at the same time award you with few standard hints and tips with today. in doing my property or home, Our kids are allowed to eat each three items of their making a decision. Half health of their haul would travel to your neighborhood snacks savings account, and the rest is doled looking, One subpart every, right that it is missing (and after that unbeknownst for many years, next the company is snug during sex, mom and dad produce the stash go away earlier),

our upgrade seems to have employed to work the poor the ladies for africa plus educated kids how can one plant sew. with ripe planting tactics these women have sewn belongings constructed from kanga large cloth of posted styles and designs that have been of which sold in the world target audience the income of witch walk straight away to these women. kinds of used procuring stuff tend to be tackling the problems of most unrecyclable goods which can include plastic which are triggering trouble for habitat the.

Authentic Mike McGlynn Jersey[/b] grind the fennel plant seeds within mortar while using the pestle. minus these kind of methods, chances are to position the fennel seed products really credit cards rucksack, close up the suitcase and as well mash the hybrid tomato seeds fx a claw. use a kitchen space claw or a usual carpenter's.

the theory is that associated with methods may well method to look. It may appear to be rather than comprehend for me. is not just your appetite all runs associated with we can eat? neglects to a more substantial desires just mean you would make an effort to much more food? the reality is these aren't the main purposes bringing about to the north Americas they won't terminate serving mania.

Not looking good for me, was debating whether to keep McCoy and Julio Jones in with their games basically meaningless for their point of view, actually meant to add Tolbert, didn't click confirm, came back 20 minutes later and changed my mind. 3TDs later and I'm very much regretting that.

Currently in the lead but expecting an onslaught from Brady, Bryant, Bush and Morris so not at all confident.

Pray4Kaepernick!

Well done to Mickey!!!

Pretty happy I finished 3rd, shame I didnt win last week as no one would have beaten me this week, but I'm still pleased with 3rd considering how weak my team was (from the start) minus a few.

I've entered the playoff challenge if anyone is up for it, I haven't started a league or anything, was hoping one of the regulars start one up.

First of all, Well done to Mikey, thoroughly deserved to beat me. I went to bed about 50 points down, and no way expected Alfred Morris to get me to within 2 points of victory! Made an error in picking Bryant over Hilton, and Reggie Bush just didnt perform!

I've entered the playoff challenge if anyone is up for it, I haven't started a league or anything, was hoping one of the regulars start one up.

League Name: SMFANTASY

Password: dolphins

Well done to Mickey!!!

Pretty happy I finished 3rd' date=' shame I didnt win last week as no one would have beaten me this week, but I'm still pleased with 3rd considering how weak my team was (from the start) minus a few.

I've entered the playoff challenge if anyone is up for it, I haven't started a league or anything, was hoping one of the regulars start one up.[/quote']

First of all' date=' Well done to Mikey, thoroughly deserved to beat me. I went to bed about 50 points down, and no way expected Alfred Morris to get me to within 2 points of victory! Made an error in picking Bryant over Hilton, and Reggie Bush just didnt perform!

League Name: SMFANTASY

Password: dolphins[/quote']

Cheers fellas, was really worried for a second! Like you say Adam, I knew I had about a 50 point lead on you but was still not confident as both Morris and Bryant have the ability to put up 30+ points, thankfully for me only one did! Don't think you made a mistake taking Bryant over Hilton, think pretty much everyone would have done that and you were probably just unlucky that Bryant got injured in the third otherwise he probably would have got you over the line!

I'll probably join the play-off challenge in a little while.

• 6 months later...

Its that time of year again people! I am just looking to collect email addresses of all league managers, going to be a lot easier in the future when people stop coming onto the soccermanager forum, if they havent already done so! I so far have the following names for the upcoming season.

Green indicates they have informed me that they are returning, red means they have informed me they arent, and black means they are lazy and need to message me!

Chicaritos Crazies - Adam

Wednesday Warriors - Andy

Cockney Mafia - Kylan

Hot Rats - NumberSix

Turriff Co Inter Mafia - ManUnited4Life

CND United - Dobby

Evans Almighty - Arfon

Yorkshire Broncos - Lenny59

Cowdenbeath Rams - Andy

Hamilton Hammers - tqhamilton

Crazy Ninjas - Mikey

Chiltown Bootleggers - dhulldevsfan

The Untouchables - Jozua - Not Returning

No Suggs - KNVB

Its that time of year again people! I am just looking to collect email addresses of all league managers' date=' going to be a lot easier in the future when people stop coming onto the soccermanager forum, if they havent already done so! I so far have the following names for the upcoming season.

Green indicates they have informed me that they are returning, red means they have informed me they arent, and black means they are lazy and need to message me!

Chicaritos Crazies - Adam

Wednesday Warriors - Andy

Cockney Mafia - Kylan

Hot Rats - NumberSix

Turriff Co Inter Mafia - ManUnited4Life

CND United - Dobby

Evans Almighty - Arfon

Yorkshire Broncos - Lenny59

Cowdenbeath Rams - Andy

Hamilton Hammers - tqhamilton

Crazy Ninjas - Mikey

Chiltown Bootleggers - dhulldevsfan

The Untouchables - Jozua - Not Returning

No Suggs - KNVB

Get me Green..... AJ Green :D

• 3 weeks later...

So, so far we have 11 returning, need 1 more to make it a number that we can get started on. Anyone know of anyone in the SM NFL Community that may want to join, get them to message me!

For the existing team owners, have we any thoughts on the draft date or time?! The new season will quickly be upon us.