SM NFL Fantasy League

dhulldevsfan

Re: SM NFL Fantasy League

So' date=' so far we have 11 returning, need 1 more to make it a number that we can get started on. Anyone know of anyone in the SM NFL Community that may want to join, get them to message me!

For the existing team owners, have we any thoughts on the draft date or time?! The new season will quickly be upon us.[/quote']

Is Elohim included in that?

So' date=' so far we have 11 returning, need 1 more to make it a number that we can get started on. Anyone know of anyone in the SM NFL Community that may want to join, get them to message me!

For the existing team owners, have we any thoughts on the draft date or time?! The new season will quickly be upon us.[/quote']

There's a few guys on the NFL Thread who probably aren't aware of this, like .RC or Ashtini, in fact I think Ashtini actually mentioned wanting to join? Worth giving them a shout. In fact I'll post on the thread directing people over here to see if we can drum up a few more.

I'd certainly be interested in giving it a go' date=' first timer though but well up for the challenge!

Let me know draft details etc first as I dont want timing to be an issue :)[/quote']

I am going to put you into the league due to one player having definitely dropped out, just means we get up to a nice round figure, even without the other two previous owners returning. Will send you the link and details on how to join the league via PM

Chicaritos Crazies - Adam

Wednesday Warriors - Andy

Cockney Mafia - Kylan

Hot Rats - NumberSix

Turriff Co Inter Mafia - ManUnited4Life

Evans Almighty - Arfon

Yorkshire Broncos - Lenny59

Cowdenbeath Rams - Andy

Hamilton Hammers - tqhamilton

Crazy Ninjas - Mikey

No Suggs - KNVB

Quantum Sheeps - Ashtini

Managers so far, luckily a nice even number!

I have sent out messages to both .RC and Elohim, but its getting very close to having to cut off any new entrants so that we can fit a draft in at some point. Did people want to start discussing possible days, dates and times so we can get this done sharpish....

I have sent out messages to both .RC and Elohim' date=' but its getting very close to having to cut off any new entrants so that we can fit a draft in at some point. Did people want to start discussing possible days, dates and times so we can get this done sharpish....[/quote']

Early evening is usually best for me, just realised its just over two weeks before the season starts :eek: I'm pretty much available most nights except 1/9/13 I'd say it has to be this week or next.

Early evening is usually best for me' date=' just realised its just over two weeks before the season starts :eek: I'm pretty much available most nights except 1/9/13 I'd say it has to be this week or next.[/quote']

Weekends are probably hardestfor me as laptop is broken, weekday evenings are ok as I can 'stay on' at work ;)

Do we just log into NFL.com and everything is the same? I only played like 2 weeks last year as I was away (And the Ravens go and win the big one lol) and the only other NFL fantasy I played before that was the UkNFL run I think by SkySports.

Do we just log into NFL.com and everything is the same? I only played like 2 weeks last year as I was away (And the Ravens go and win the big one lol) and the only other NFL fantasy I played before that was the UkNFL run I think by SkySports.

Your team are still in the league. On the day of the draft, you log into NFL.com, click on the fantasy bit and on your team name, and I think its about 30mins before the draft starts that you are able to go into the draft room

Can't wait...fantasy football draft time means we're oh so close to the start of the regular season. Sunday's are finally relevant again!!

Only 6 or so weeks until Wembley as well' date=' buzzing to see AP in the flesh![/quote']

Hmm not sure about AP, definitely looking forward to seeing Polamalu though! Yes I shall be there too!

Hmm not sure about AP' date=' definitely looking forward to seeing Polamalu though! Yes I shall be there too![/quote']

The one year I don't go and the Steelers are there :( :( gutted isn't the word!

Ill be watching the NFL Wembley game in America, silver lining and all that :)

League Announcement;

There will be only 12 teams in this year's league after not hearing back from 2 of last year's league owners.

To spice things up a bit, the first 13 weeks will be normal match ups, with each team playing everyone once and one team twice.

The playoffs will be in weeks 14 and 15. With the Championship Game being played over two weekends to make it a little more interesting.