SM NFL Fantasy League

dhulldevsfan

Re: SM NFL Fantasy League

League Announcement;

There will be only 12 teams in this year's league after not hearing back from 2 of last year's league owners.

To spice things up a bit' date=' the first 13 weeks will be normal match ups, with each team playing everyone once and one team twice.

The playoffs will be in weeks 14 and 15. With the Championship Game being played over two weekends to make it a little more interesting.[/quote']

Oooooh, I like it! :D

So how is everyone feeling about their drafts?

I'm very happy

QB. RG3

RB. Beast mode and Steven Jackson

WR. A.J Green and Dwayne Bowe

TE. Owen Daniels

WR/RB. Greg Jennings

K. Matt Bryant

DEF. 49ERS

How did you enjoy your first draft mate?

I'm very happy

QB. RG3

RB. Beast mode and Steven Jackson

WR. A.J Green and Dwayne Bowe

TE. Owen Daniels

WR/RB. Greg Jennings

K. Matt Bryant

DEF. 49ERS

How did you enjoy your first draft mate?

I enjoyed it, was pretty cool.

Quite happy - due to draft position Ive had to take more gambles than I would have originally liked.

QB: Aaron Rodgers.

RB: Trent Richardson, DeMarco Murray.

WR: DeSean Jackson, Torrey Smith.

TE: Tony Gonzalez.

WR/RB: Denarius Moore or Giovani Bernard (my sleeper of the season).

K: Phil Dawson.

DEF: Broncos.

QB2: Roethlisberger.

BIN: Denarius Moore(RB) or Giovani Bernard(RB), Joseph Randle(RB), Shane Vereen(RB), Aaron Dobson(WR), Dwayne Allen (TE).

I enjoyed it' date=' was pretty cool.

Quite happy - due to draft position Ive had to take more gambles than I would have originally liked.

QB: Aaron Rodgers.

RB: Trent Richardson, DeMarco Murray.

WR: DeSean Jackson, Torrey Smith.

TE: Tony Gonzalez.

WR/RB: Denarius Moore or Giovani Bernard (my sleeper of the season).

K: Phil Dawson.

DEF: Broncos.

QB2: Roethlisberger.

BIN: Denarius Moore(RB) or Giovani Bernard(RB), Joseph Randle(RB), Shane Vereen(RB), Aaron Dobson(WR), Dwayne Allen (TE).[/quote']

Yeah I was happy getting my sleeper (Carson Palmer) I think he should do well this season with his new team/coach and also the fact that he's throwing to Fitzgerald also I was suprised to see Kenny Britt still there when I came round for my back up WR'S talking of back ups

QB. Carson Palmer

RB. Jonathan Dwyer

RB. Fred Jackson

WR. Kenny Britt

WR. Keenan Allen

TE. Zach Sudfield

To be fair mate for your first draft you done well.

Also Mikey, Marshall was going to be my second pick but I' had to settle for AJ Green :D, also I didn't get to make my first pick down to my laptop playing up but I'll take Beast Mode as he done so well for me last season.

Very happy with my team, wanted Matt Ryan but more than happy to settle for Russell Wilson. Contrary to others who can't appreciate talent (not naming names ;)), Wilson is legit. I think I've got my best running back group I've ever had with AP, Reggie Bush and David Wilson - I foresee big seasons for all them three. Receiving corps are weaker than last year but banking on one of my sleepers (Jeffrey/Thompkins) to come good alongside the ever-awesome Larry Fitz. TE's are always my weak spot, we'll have to see whether Cook or Celek can do the business, but all in all, a very happy man. :)

For me, Andy I think you have one of the best teams in the league! TY Hilton is great WR to have alongside Fitzgerald as well as the great RB's you have, lets hope Russell Wilson wont get caught by second season syndrome!

My Team;

QB: Drew Brees

RB: Lamar Miller, Daryl Richardson

WR: Jordy Nelson, Julio Jones, Justin Blackmon

TE: Jimmy Graham

K: Blair Walsh

DEF: The Bears

Am excited to have Brees once again. I like the look of the three WR's I have and am hoping that Miller and Richardson who are both starting RB's for their respective teams, have good seasons. Is the first year I have actually had a good Tight End too!

For me' date=' Andy I think you have one of the best teams in the league! TY Hilton is great WR to have alongside Fitzgerald as well as the great RB's you have, lets hope Russell Wilson wont get caught by second season syndrome!

My Team;

QB: Drew Brees

RB: Lamar Miller, Daryl Richardson

WR: Jordy Nelson, Julio Jones, Justin Blackmon

TE: Jimmy Graham

K: Blair Walsh

DEF: The Bears

Am excited to have Brees once again. I like the look of the three WR's I have and am hoping that Miller and Richardson who are both starting RB's for their respective teams, have good seasons. Is the first year I have actually had a good Tight End too![/quote']

Adam, I hope you know Blackmon is suspended for 4 games....

As for my team, I'm not too disappointed considering I missed the live draft.

QB M. Stafford STL (hoped for more obviously)

RB Darren McFadden OAK (always a liability, if anyone likes him, he can be had...)

RB CJ Spiller BUF (pretty glad to have him)

WR Calvin Johnson DET (wow!)

WR Andre Johnson HOU (not not bad as a 2nd wr)

WR Vincent Jackson TB (not too bas as a 3rd wr)

TE Jason Witten DAL (sound ok with mw !)

good season to everyone !

Bob

(Hot Rats)

The decision to drop Owen Daniels and put in Zach Sudfield will be a crucial mistake this week for me as Sudfield didn't catch anything, here's to hoping Daniels doesn't do much.

Quiet week this opening week for me with AJ Green being the stand out player, a complete shut out from now for the 49ERS would do nicely and an outstanding performance for RGIII would also do nicely B)