SM NFL Fantasy League

dhulldevsfan

Re: SM NFL Fantasy League

But I can join another league still' date=' or cant I play the fantasy nfl at all?[/color']

Yeah you can still play but not in the SM league...

Your best bet is to click fantasy'13 then join league then it'll take you to a page with 3 sub headings click custom and have a look at the leagues, standard ones are

1 quarter back

2 running backs

2 wide receivers

1 tight end

1 wide receiver or running back

1 kicker

1 defense

But other ones include defensive players like Clay Matthews but as its your first stick to the standard mate, also look for a small league so you have more choice of players.

On to me...

My decision to bench Daniels and play Sudfield turned out to be crucial as Daniels had a stormer and Sudfield certainly didn't lost because of it :(

Yeah you can still play but not in the SM league...

Your best bet is to click fantasy'13 then join league then it'll take you to a page with 3 sub headings click custom and have a look at the leagues' date=' standard ones are

1 quarter back

2 running backs

2 wide receivers

1 tight end

1 wide receiver or running back

1 kicker

1 defense

But other ones include defensive players like Clay Matthews but as its your first stick to the standard mate, also look for a small league so you have more choice of players.

On to me...

My decision to bench Daniels and play Sudfield turned out to be crucial as Daniels had a stormer and Sudfield certainly didn't lost because of it :([/quote']

Thanks managed to make two teams.

Lisbon Leopard and the Somerset West Sabertooths.

Ill post the squads later :)

On to me...

My decision to bench Daniels and play Sudfield turned out to be crucial as Daniels had a stormer and Sudfield certainly didn't lost because of it :(

You were unlucky mate!

I was really worrying when I saw how well AJ Green was doing, and at the same time how badly Lamar Miller was doing for me!

Am just glad that every single one of my recievers played well with good yardage and that my other Running back got solid points!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Wow, my team stepped up big time last night, Russell Wilson, AP, Zac Stacey and TY Hilton all having monster days. Even with leaving an extra 14 points on the bench through Mike James, I'm on 127 points with Alshon Jeffrey and the Packers D to play tonight.

Well someone had to put Adam in his place! :P

Wow' date=' my team stepped up big time last night, Russell Wilson, AP, Zac Stacey and TY Hilton all having monster days. Even with leaving an extra 14 points on the bench through Mike James, I'm on 127 points with Alshon Jeffrey and the Packers D to play tonight.

Well someone had to put Adam in his place! :P[/quote']

You certainly did that!!!

• 4 weeks later...

Its that time in the season when results really matter... that's right... its PLAYOFF TIME BABY!!!!

The top two seeds get a bye straight into the semi finals, well done to myself and Ash, who in his first season is the second seed going into the playoffs.

Week 14 will see NumberSix's Hot Rats take on Andy's Wednesday Warriors, the winner will play myself in the semi finals. In the other quarter final, Lenny's Yorkshire Broncos take on Arfon's Evans Almighty, the winner taking on Ash's Quantum Sheeps in the semi finals.

Its that time in the season when results really matter... that's right... its PLAYOFF TIME BABY!!!!

The top two seeds get a bye straight into the semi finals' date=' well done to myself and Ash, who in his first season is the second seed going into the playoffs.

Week 14 will see NumberSix's Hot Rats take on Andy's Wednesday Warriors, the winner will play myself in the semi finals. In the other quarter final, Lenny's Yorkshire Broncos take on Arfon's Evans Almighty, the winner taking on Ash's Quantum Sheeps in the semi finals.[/quote']

I somehow sneaked it from Lenny! Pretty chuffed I have done what I have my first time round! Especially as I haven't had Aaron Rogers fully since GW9. I started with big Ben as my backup but when I saw Alex Smith available I got him in and haven't looked back.

My sleeper in Giovanni Bernard has done me proud! But what I thought was my big name RB Trent Richardson has really flopped!

DeSean Jackson and DeMarco Murray have been solid, with Murray having a sick game against the Raiders.

I've had a fair few players come in throughout so far. Torrey Smith being a good choice, with Andre Brown looking good too.

Whatever happens in the playoffs I have loved this, I loved the NFL before, but this makes it better, watching Murray bag three TD's was cool, wanting Smith to out-gun Manning (however unlikely it will be this year for anyone to do so) has really added to my enjoyment.

Good luck in the playoffs all!

I think that with the weather as bad as it is in Philly, and with your opponent having Matthew Stafford and Megatron both playing in that game, the advantage is definitely with you Andy! Which isn't good for me because I remember the last time we played against each other!

I think that with the weather as bad as it is in Philly' date=' and with your opponent having Matthew Stafford and Megatron both playing in that game, the advantage is definitely with you Andy! Which isn't good for me because I remember the last time we played against each other![/quote']

For now at least...we all know that Megatron can come up with a monster TD whatever the circumstances! AP going down hasn't helped...