SM NFL Fantasy League

Re: SM NFL Fantasy League

I really have no idea how I have managed to get into the final once again! I was thinking the worse when The Saints were getting beat up but luckily Drew Brees came back, and Stafford and Megatron weren't great last night, which meant I won by just under 1 point!

Onto the final, where I will face Neil's Yorkshire Broncos in a two week final!!

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: SM NFL Fantasy League Chicaritos Crazies - Adam - Wednesday Warriors - Andy - Cockney Mafia - Kylan Hot Rats - NumberSix Turriff Co Inter Mafia - ManUnited4Life CND United - Dobby Evans Alm

Re: SM NFL Fantasy League Its that time in the season when results really matter... that's right... its PLAYOFF TIME BABY!!!! The top two seeds get a bye straight into the semi finals, well done to

Posted Images

I really have no idea how I have managed to get into the final once again! I was thinking the worse when The Saints were getting beat up but luckily Drew Brees came back' date=' and Stafford and Megatron weren't great last night, which meant I won by just under 1 point!

Onto the final, where I will face Neil's Yorkshire Broncos in a two week final!![/quote']

Congrats dude!

I would have beaten every other team in matchups last night other than the team I actually played lol

I really have no idea how I have managed to get into the final once again! I was thinking the worse when The Saints were getting beat up but luckily Drew Brees came back' date=' and Stafford and Megatron weren't great last night, which meant I won by just under 1 point!

Onto the final, where I will face Neil's Yorkshire Broncos in a two week final!![/quote']

Good Luck in the final

a 2 week final :eek: Didn't know that :)

• 2 weeks later...

So despite being 5 points down going into the second week of Finals, I somehow managed to overcome Neil's Yorkshire Broncos by 222.88 to 175.60, mainly down to big performances by Drew Brees and most of my players!

Fantasy Season doesn't finish there though and I believe I have invited all in the league to take part in the Playoff Challenge.

So despite being 5 points down going into the second week of Finals' date=' I somehow managed to overcome Neil's Yorkshire Broncos by 222.88 to 175.60, mainly down to big performances by Drew Brees and most of my players!

Fantasy Season doesn't finish there though and I believe I have invited all in the league to take part in the Playoff Challenge.[/quote']

A big well done from me Adam

Really enjoyed the season......Roll on next year !

Congrats Adam on the win. Same old story for me, good regular season, one and done in thr post season...like the fantasy Peyton Manning! :P

Gutted by the Eagles/Saints result last night, Eagles were my dark horse to go all the way to the show and went heavy on my Perfect Challenge team...picked Foles, McCoy, Cooper and Ertz...all got TD's but all are now out the running! Would be looking good if not for Shayne Graham!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

The Champ is in the building!

I thought that with only 49 days to go till the new NFL Season, that we should start figuring out who is happy to continue in the SM Fantasy League. I will put it out there to the players who played last year first, and if we have sufficient interest from others, then I will look into possibly extending the amount of teams in our league.

I will also send an email out via the NFL Website, so if you could please respond to that.

the champ is in the building!

I thought that with only 49 days to go till the new nfl season' date=' that we should start figuring out who is happy to continue in the sm fantasy league. I will put it out there to the players who played last year first, and if we have sufficient interest from others, then i will look into possibly extending the amount of teams in our league.

I will also send an email out via the nfl website, so if you could please respond to that.[/quote']

yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

The Champ is in the building!

I thought that with only 49 days to go till the new NFL Season' date=' that we should start figuring out who is happy to continue in the SM Fantasy League. I will put it out there to the players who played last year first, and if we have sufficient interest from others, then I will look into possibly extending the amount of teams in our league.

I will also send an email out via the NFL Website, so if you could please respond to that.[/quote']

Hot Rats will be back. Looking forward to the new season. Thanks Adam.

Hi All,

Currently waiting to hear back from 3 people who seemed to have disappeared off of SM, and never gave me their email addresses, and don't reply to NFL.com emails either! Giving them till Friday to respond, otherwise we shall be looking for new members over the weekend.

Has anyone had any thoughts on when they're available for the Draft?

Adam

Hi All' date='

Currently waiting to hear back from 3 people who seemed to have disappeared off of SM, and never gave me their email addresses, and don't reply to NFL.com emails either! Giving them till Friday to respond, otherwise we shall be looking for new members over the weekend.

Has anyone had any thoughts on when they're available for the Draft?

Adam[/quote']

Who are they?

My phone wouldn't let me reply to your email :(

I am available whenever you say it is :) :)

Who are they?

My phone wouldn't let me reply to your email :(

I am available whenever you say it is :) :)

Only 2 people now! KNVB and ManUnited4Life are there forum names, have sent both messages.

I am now however open to new members if they want to now register their interest, will be put onto a waiting list to begin with but I think there could be at least one position available.

The 2014/15 SM Fantasy NFL Draft will take place on Thursday 14th August at 6.30pm (British Time)

Email will be sent via NFL Website to all team owners to confirm this.

I appreciate it's impossible to accommodate everybody's needs, but is there a reason why we're having it so early? I never get home from work until 6.45 at the earliest, which granted I perhaps should have mentioned before, but still feel this has been set a touch too early...

• 2 weeks later...