SM NFL Fantasy League

dhulldevsfan

Re: SM NFL Fantasy League

Couple of changes, I have dropped the greatest receiver of all time Ben Gordon for obvious reason & Jared Cook due to the Rams QB situation despite him being a very good player. In their places I brought in Tim Wright and Jonathan Stewart.

Finished 92.46-89.06 :).

Golden Tate got 9.70' date=' 3 more than Bush to edge us ahead, happy with that!

Up against Woodsy next round.[/quote']

Reggie Bush perennial let-down :mad:

Only really have myself to blame by dropping Allen and taking a punt on an unknown NE TE. If kept with the original team I would of won easy lol

Moreno's injury ruined me this weekend. Think I'd have won otherwise! Two losses in a row' date=' not a good start at all![/quote']

:) yep you probably would have down to Garçon seeing literally no targets from Cousins and Lacy having another tough week against a front six.

2-0 at the moment so a good start for me :)

Beat Neil's Yorkshire Broncos 62.58-42.00 this week thanks to Foster & Reed not playing for him, think it would have been a hell of a lot closer if Foster would have played.

I'm getting away with a fair bit this season so far sitting it 2-1 - my team selections have been pretty poor so far to be honest, this week I had Pierre Thomas score 11.10 and Jordan Matthews score 17.90 on the bench. Need to buck up them ideas kiddo!

Currently 3-0 :) Garçon actually played some ball for the Redskins thank god, my second round pick Murray is turning out to be an absolute bargain pick, whereas my first round pick is the complete opposite but I do expect Lacy to come good as the Packers have a good schedule, my theory on the Bengals Defense has paid off and also my late picks in the draft of West and Hill are steals :)

Quantum Sheeps 63.08 - 72.42 Hamilton Hammers

Really need Jamaal Charles to be fit and have his first good game of the season against New England :o.

Falcons getting me a bloomin' -4 - can't decide on which DEF to go and its doing my head in :(.

I need Knile Davis to run for about 40 yards, then Jamaal Charles can do what he likes!

Quantum Sheeps 63.08 - 72.42 Hamilton Hammers

Really need Jamaal Charles to be fit and have his first good game of the season against New England :o.

Falcons getting me a bloomin' -4 - can't decide on which DEF to go and its doing my head in :(.

Whoosh' date=' 8 points needed but got 28!

I need Knile Davis to run for about 40 yards, then Jamaal Charles can do what he likes!

You got your wish :)

Currently 4-0 so not a bad start, taking Murray in round 2 is turning out to be the pick of the draft thus far :) he had another blistering week as the Cowboys continue to run the ball, Lacy got me a decent amount of points WOO HOO!! about time and as I've stated previously his schedule going forward is very good so expect more from him. Tough match up next week as I face Andy with his 4-0 Warriors

Boom, my first ever big win. Now 4-1.

Beat Adams Chicaritos Crazies 129.54 to 51.84 :). I had 50 odd points sitting on the bench too.

Next up is Kylan's Cockney Mafia - think he will win it quite comfortably :o.

@KNVB I fee your Harvin pain, his 3 TD's would have been the difference in me beating Woodsy!

Boom' date=' my first ever big win. Now 4-1.

Beat Adams Chicaritos Crazies 129.54 to 51.84 :). I had 50 odd points sitting on the bench too.[/quote']

Well deserved win too, have never scored so low in a week!

First Half injuries to Jimmy Graham and Jennings didn't help, Patterson and Davis didn't turn up and the Seahawks defense has disappointed me all season, so far.