SM NFL Fantasy League

dhulldevsfan

Re: SM NFL Fantasy League

Oh dear :(

Who on earth Puts Demarco Murray on their bench after he's been by far their best player...

This fool right here does!!

Looking at my first loss this week down to it and quite frankly I deserve the loss for ever thinking of benching him.

Unless Brian Quick has a stormer tonight but like I said I deserve to lose.

5-1 here I come (maybe)

Oh dear :(

Who on earth Puts Demarco Murray on their bench after he's been by far their best player...

This fool right here does!!

Looking at my first loss this week down to it and quite frankly I deserve the loss for ever thinking of benching him.

Unless Brian Quick has a stormer tonight but like I said I deserve to lose.

5-1 here I come (maybe)

You crazy man!! Arguably the best player of the season so far!

I lost and the Cockney Mafia still have Crabtree to play - will be 4-2.

• 5 weeks later...

After a faultless 5-0 start my coaching decisions let me down and I'm currently 6-4 with Big Ben playing tonight hopefully I'll be 7-4, this fantasy business really is a head scratcher at times :D

I'm up for doing trades also, I've been trying all season :) but the deadline is Friday so get offers in if you want any.

There are just TWO Weeks of regular season Fantasy Matchups.... then it is the start of the PLAYOFFS!

After an awful start the Reigning Champions, Chicaritos Crazies (myself) have finally managed to get into the top 6. The current Playoff Picture Looks like this;

Bye to Semifinals

Quantum Sheeps 9-2

Wednesday Warriors 8-3

Quarterfinals

Voisions du Zero 8-3

Evans Almighty 7-4

Muffed Punts 6-5

Chicaritos Crazies 5-6

If we were to end today, then it would be Voisions du Zero vs Chicaritos Crazies and Evans Almighty vs Muffed Punts for a place in the semifinals.

Don't Forget, the final matchup which determines the SM NFL Champion, is held over Week 16 and 17

After a faultless 5-0 start my coaching decisions let me down and I'm currently 6-4 with Big Ben playing tonight hopefully I'll be 7-4' date=' this fantasy business really is a head scratcher at times :D

I'm up for doing trades also, I've been trying all season :) but the deadline is Friday so get offers in if you want any.[/quote']

Sent you an offer.

• 2 weeks later...

The SM NFL Fantasy Playoffs are upon us!!!

I somehow just managed to scrape in on head to head record I believe over three other teams!

The Playoffs look like this;

Bye to Semifinals

Wednesday Warriors 10-3

Voisions du Zero 9-3-1

Quarterfinals

Quantum Sheeps (9-4) vs Chicaritos Crazies (6-7) - Winner to go on and play Voisons du Zero

Evans Almighty (9-4) vs Muffed Punts (7-6) - Winner to go on and play Wednesday Warriors

The SM NFL Fantasy Playoffs are upon us!!!

I somehow just managed to scrape in on head to head record I believe over three other teams!

The Playoffs look like this;

Bye to Semifinals

Wednesday Warriors 10-3

Voisions du Zero 9-3-1

Quarterfinals

Quantum Sheeps (9-4) vs Chicaritos Crazies (6-7) - Winner to go on and play Voisons du Zero

Evans Almighty (9-4) vs Muffed Punts (7-6) - Winner to go on and play Wednesday Warriors

Second year in it, second time in the playoffs!

Should have got a bye though but lost 2 in a row after leading for quite some time, oh well - not to be!

I'm going to get smashed in this playoff game.

Adam has Brees' date=' Anderson, Jennings, Brown, Gordon, Graham & Wallace :o.

I'm gambling with my line-up big time, big or bust![/quote']

I doubt it.

Jennings is carrying an injury and is a doubt which means I'll have to play Denard Robinson who seems to have disappeared on a Fantasy Front!

Graham didn't bother turning up last week, think it will be a close matchup :)

I meant in Fantasy Terms Alex! I watched the game and saw the Steelers thought their best way of winning was to take Graham out of the game. Shame they forgot that Brees is the best at hitting multiple recievers in a game!

Haha I knew what you meant, just wanted to put the pictures up that's all :P

I'm going to get smashed in this playoff game.

Adam has Brees' date=' Anderson, Jennings, Brown, Gordon, Graham & Wallace :o.

I'm gambling with my line-up big time, big or bust![/quote']

Well done for smashing me Ash!

Brees was useless, Jennings was useless, Gordon was useless, Graham was useless and Wallace was useless! The only person who turned up was the rookie Anderson!