SM NFL Fantasy League

dhulldevsfan

Re: SM NFL Fantasy League

Well done for smashing me Ash!

Brees was useless' date=' Jennings was useless, Gordon was useless, Graham was useless and Wallace was useless! The only person who turned up was the rookie Anderson![/quote']

I'm genuinely shocked by that. I've had the Rams Defence for both shutouts which have been huge points. Jamaal Charles producing again and my second successful sleeper after Gio Bernard last season in Mike Evans doing well against the Lions too. Rodgers to play too.

Really didn't see this coming.

Also where the hell has Jimmy Graham gone? Rubbish

Rodgers you let down!! First time in two seasons he has done that to me and it is in a semi-final with the Buccs up next, 400+ yards, 5 td's coming his way lol.

To be fair, if he did well, Nelson would have too so the writing was on the wall early doors.

Nice one Alex, had me on the ropes in every match up this year.

Tasty final, being double points and all.

It'll be Alex and I to go head to head to crown a new champ' date=' good luck mate.[/quote']
And to you' date=' i'm hoping Packers (Jordy) bounces back next week with a huge game.[/quote']

Congrats guys, as has been mentioned, don't forget that the Final Head to head is over two weekends, weeks 16 and 17, the combined score will crown the New Champion.

• 2 weeks later...

Well done to Arfon for winning the league this year' date=' must admit that I did ignore it as soon as I did my regular Cincinatti Bengals act, one and done in the play-offs once again!

Been fun boys, same again next season?[/quote']

Already waiting for next season :P

Well done to Arfon for winning the league this year' date=' must admit that I did ignore it as soon as I did my regular Cincinatti Bengals act, one and done in the play-offs once again!

Been fun boys, same again next season?[/quote']

Well played Arfon. AJ did me over in this league and another :(

Cheers fellas :)

Definately game next season

• 2 months later...