SM NFL Fantasy League

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: SM NFL Fantasy League

Re: SM NFL Fantasy League Chicaritos Crazies - Adam - Wednesday Warriors - Andy - Cockney Mafia - Kylan Hot Rats - NumberSix Turriff Co Inter Mafia - ManUnited4Life CND United - Dobby Evans Alm

Re: SM NFL Fantasy League Its that time in the season when results really matter... that's right... its PLAYOFF TIME BABY!!!! The top two seeds get a bye straight into the semi finals, well done to

Posted Images

Who do you think you're taking at 7? Amari?

It is starting to look more and more like Amari, not a bad choice but I think we should get a top rated pass rusher instead. I would much prefer one of Ray, Fowler Jnr or Beasley, the chance of Ray and Fowler Jnr being available at 7 doesn't look great though.

I get why Amari is being seen as a pick, an excellent talent at WR and after losing Marshall it looks like we need a replacement. I just think our offense is in better shape than defense with Jeffery, Wilson, Bennet, Forte and Miller all good targets for Cutler.

I would love to be able to get Leonard Williams but every man and his dog has him going to the Titans, think it would take a miracle for him to drop as low as 7 anyway.

Who you hoping for with the Saints?

It is starting to look more and more like Amari' date=' not a bad choice but I think we should get a top rated pass rusher instead. I would much prefer one of Ray, Fowler Jnr or Beasley, the chance of Ray and Fowler Jnr being available at 7 doesn't look great though.

I get why Amari is being seen as a pick, an excellent talent at WR and after losing Marshall it looks like we need a replacement. I just think our offense is in better shape than defense with Jeffery, Wilson, Bennet, Forte and Miller all good targets for Cutler.

I would love to be able to get Leonard Williams but every man and his dog has him going to the Titans, think it would take a miracle for him to drop as low as 7 anyway.

Who you hoping for with the Saints?[/quote']

Yeah you'd have to think if Leonard Williams didn't go Titans that any of the next 5 would seriously be tempted to take him before you're up.

It is starting to look more and more like Amari' date=' not a bad choice but I think we should get a top rated pass rusher instead. I would much prefer one of Ray, Fowler Jnr or Beasley, the chance of Ray and Fowler Jnr being available at 7 doesn't look great though.

Who you hoping for with the Saints?[/quote']

Ray will definitely be there at 7. I expect either him or Gregory there at 13. I expect Williams to go at 3. I think the Titans will trade out of 2 for some desperate sole who wants Mariota. I would like Gregory.

I think Fowler, Beasley, Williams and Dupree will go before Ray.

Definitely. Who are you hoping to pick up in the 1st round?

Think we will miss out on the top edge rushers so will go cornerback as we need to improve both equally - Kevin Johnson seems the favourite at the mo, Trae Waynes would be nice but he will surely go before our pick.

Johnson suits what we need and could do well under Tomlin.

Ray will definitely be there at 7. I expect either him or Gregory there at 13. I expect Williams to go at 3. I think the Titans will trade out of 2 for some desperate sole who wants Mariota. I would like Gregory.

I think Fowler' date=' Beasley, Williams and Dupree will go before Ray.[/quote']

Think we will miss out on the top edge rushers so will go cornerback as we need to improve both equally - Kevin Johnson seems the favourite at the mo' date=' Trae Waynes would be nice but he will surely go before our pick.

Johnson suits what we need and could do well under Tomlin.[/quote']

I wouldn't mind Landon Collins also, we're pretty dire at safety.

Who do you see trading with the Titans for number 2? The Jets?

Trae Waynes would be nice but Johnson is a talented enough guy.

When the Fantasy 2015 opens' date=' I'll ask you for your email and will send you the invitation.[/quote']

Already looking forward to this.

I have a couple of mates who are interested (one is on the forum but doesn't post any more) so if we need any more numbers just let me know - if not no worries :).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...