SM NFL Fantasy League

dhulldevsfan

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Afternoon chaps, apologies for not being alert to messages being sent on the league website, first chance I've had to sit down and look at this. Couple of questions from me:

1. Are we certain that all of the current 13 people in the league are partaking again this year? We might have a drop-out amongst them, in which case we don't need to find another person...

2. Adam, you mentioned that I was required to activate the league but I can't tell if that's still the case?

With regards to the draft, as late as possible before the start of the season for me - I don't want to be making hunches 3-4 weeks before the season starts as a lot can change in that time.

1. Are we certain that all of the current 13 people in the league are partaking again this year? We might have a drop-out amongst them' date=' in which case we don't need to find another person...[/quote']

No one has informed me otherwise

2. Adam' date=' you mentioned that I was required to activate the league but I can't tell if that's still the case?

[/quote']

League is activated :)

• 2 weeks later...

Adam think the Duffman was looking....

funnily enough I just came to check if you guys we're doing a league again this year.. haven't been very active on the form been really busy sadly. Guessing it might be to late which is fair enough but if you do have a drop out or a free space come up then feel free to hit me up!

good luck with the league anyways guys so glad it's so near to kicking off!

funnily enough I just came to check if you guys we're doing a league again this year.. haven't been very active on the form been really busy sadly. Guessing it might be to late which is fair enough but if you do have a drop out or a free space come up then feel free to hit me up!

I'm not sure anything is sorted either way. Don't see a reason why you can't join (unless we currently have an even number).

If I remember rightly there was 1 space open the last Adam said.

Hopefully can get you in :)

Wounded. I can do any night and time but a Thursday at 7pm. Any chance of changing it to 8/8.30/9 at all please? If not its fine I'll just try get out of what I am doing or try set some autopick preferences.

Sorry Ash, the date and time seemed the perfect choice for the majority; What could be more important than this anyway!

Also, thinking back, I think all SM Fantasy Drafts have been done on a Thursday Night at 7pm.