New User Interface [Beta]

Guest SM Dev (Ste)

New User Interface [Beta]  

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No
    • Not bothered

Guest SM Dev (Ste)

Everyone should now have access to Soccer Manager [beta].

You can access this by clicking on Try the new Soccer Manager interface beta at the top of the screen. To return to the old interface simply click on Return to old Soccer Manager interface.

You can move freely between both interfaces.

Please leave feedback within this thread (which we will monitor and also respond to feedback etc), but please report any Bugs via the usual method.

Thanks

• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: New User Interface [beta] Did the developers even bother testing these changes out in terms of USER PRODUCTIVITY...? The easy answer is a resounding NO, because if they did they would have q

Re: New User Interface [beta] Yes, lets make it more easier for lazy managers, take the fun out of the game, and introduce a free agent search.

Re: Riferimento: New User Interface [beta] It's quite straightforward. Click on 'Help', then click on the 'Support' tab on the window which opens. There's a list of FAQs there, and if your query is

Re: New Features & Improvements

wow the new interface looks awesome. i really like it. havent met any bugs yet but sure to report if i see any. nice work sm !

i definately like the tabbed system instead of the menu on the left. makes it more comfortable to navigate.

the top 7 league table on the overview page and new team messages are nice touches as well

the position details on a players profile. the image added to show what positions the player players, is very slick. not a vital improvement but certainly some good eyecandy + gives a good overall picture of the player

the X mark with messages are a nice quick way to delete read messages

the "views" button helps to keep the interface looking cleaner and is very comfortable to navigate between statistics, finance etc of my players

wow, i just keep finding new stuff.

you guys really worked hard on this.

the squadview labeled "player ratings" is really good if you have a big club and need to see who is doing how

oo international caps ! nice i was hoping something like that comes into SM

Looks Great so much nicer than the old Interface In my opinion personally like the the friend new feed and the layout of the club overview also liking the tactics layout is very good. The only thing i think could be improved is the Home page the clubs look a bit bare would be nice to see like the team who were playing in the next fixture or maybe some other stats or information just to make the home page more interesting :)

Initially thought eww but it is a lot better and grew on me almost instantly but the one thing that looks wrong to me which has always been the same is the tactics page. I think flipping the way you see your team should be goalkeeper bottom of the page and strikers at the top it looks stupid.

is it my mind playing tricks on me but it seems the recovery for players, has been changed aswell. Dzeko was 92 % this morning, 98 % at this moment.

if this is true, this is revolutionary !

let me tell you why. because it is REAL that players recover over time not on a certain time of day

I like very much the new design' date=' the only thing that I dont really like, is how you change the players at tactics, with those numbers. It must be changed back as it was, with drag & drop, because its faster & easier like that ...[/quote']

You can still do the drag & drop.

is it my mind playing tricks on me but it seems the recovery for players' date=' has been changed aswell. Dzeko was 92 % this morning, 98 % at this moment.

if this is true, this is revolutionary !

let me tell you why. because it is REAL that players recover over time not on a certain time of day[/quote']

In tactics it shows what player condition will be in next game, not at current time.

It's mostly good, a few things though:

The Club tabs needs a shortlist tab. I used to click on shortlist probably more than anything else in the Club part, so losing that is annoying. Of course, I can still get there, but I assume many people clicked it a lot like myself.

The Overview page hmmm... It has lots of useful stuff, but I don't know if it's necessary to stick it all on the main page. I mean, we're going to go to the actual pages for each part anyway. Schedule, news feed, messages and real life info are all you really need there. It looks a bit clustered with so much stuff there.

Interesting about the players preferred foot. Does playing an AM on the right with a weak right foot make him play worse? (Has it always been like that?!)

First off, major props to the SM team. This looks promising.

I want the opportunity to change colour scheme for each gameworld, it seems to be gone(?)

In the "club transfer" box on the overview page, i would like to see the newest transfers on top of the list, not on the bottom.

On my home, the "selected club" indicator is gone. (Update: seems to be a black outline around the selected club, i did not notice this)

In the "league table" box on the overview page, the opportunity to scroll up and down on the table in the box would have been great.

In "tactics", when you hover over a shirt you no longer get the small info window on goals scored, appearances etc. We need this.

It would have been nice if SM just added another tab to the Squad page.

So we could have 'Full Team'' date=' 'First Team', [b']'Reserve Team'[/b] and 'Youth Team'.

Or just change the 'Youth Team' to the 'Reserve Team'.

YES ! thats what i tried to push through once but noone liked my idea : ( make us able to put players over 21 in the reserve team aswell please. if you do this, SM would be perfect