New User Interface [Beta]

Guest SM Dev (Ste)

New User Interface [Beta]  

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No
    • Not bothered

Re: New User Interface [beta]

Wish they would make actual game enhancements rather than yet another user interface change. It's ok, but I hate that pointless pop up that now appears when you are automatically logged out.

Have the developers run out of ideas?!

One improvement I can suggest is to answer tickets that are submitted. Still waiting for a response from 1st August!!

Guest drseanfitz

but I hate that pointless pop up that now appears when you are automatically logged out.

was gonna mention that myself in a day or 2 when it went quieter. not sure about other browsers, but I use firefox, and can't seem to get it to remember my password for that bit, so have to retype it in ..:(

Anyone else not found this?

Or am I being really thick?

Basically on the tactics page the percentage fitness (which is where it was on the old interface) now indicates predicted fitness for the next match rather than the current fitness. To see the current fitness you have to go to your squad then select the "physical" filter.

Anyone else not found this?

Or am I being really thick?

Instead of saying there current Fitness like it use to it now says what there Fitness will be for the next game.

Its on the Tactics page under Condition so say on Sunday after playing it will normally say 75% it now says 96% as thats there estimated fitness for your next fixture :)

Instead of saying there current Fitness like it use to it now says what there Fitness will be for the next game.

Its on the Tactics page under Condition so say on Sunday after playing it will normally say 75% it now says 96% as thats there estimated fitness for your next fixture :)

think its a good feature.. :) ..

means u can pritty much preselect sides if u cant get on the comp match day..

likeing this and next 5 day calander part on top right off screen..

both play off each other very well for league/cup/smfa switches..

Not sure this has been mentioned before but on that tactics page, having the pitch positioned so high up the screen makes it impossible to drag and drop players who are not included in the squad.

Not sure if this is compounded by the player names being more spaced out, but dropping the beginning of the pitch down to the level of the players, along with allowing the screen to scroll up when dragging a player beyond what can be seen on the screen (at least mine doesn't scroll up) would be a great help...

EDIT: As would adding a 'are you sure' back-up to the 'clear squad' button, in the case of accident pressing of it, as I've just discovered :o:(

Guest ExiledScotInTheUSA

I haven't been on the transfer market lately so not sure if this is a new thing with all the changes but this morning I went for a player who was valued at 6.950 million pounds from an unmanaged club. So I put in the offer before seeing that MY chairman values him at 7.4 million so I had to put in the higher bid to get the offer accepted. This is ludicrous, but as I say, might not be anything to do with recent changes but I haven't seen this before. :confused:

For the record, I still think the changes have improved it slightly but there are a few teething troubles like Jooles just mentioned above. :)

another feature im feeling which i dont recall seeing prior.. :) ..

In Bids Average Age Average Rating Average Value Total Value Average Cash Total Cash

3 21 76 £477k £1.4M £443k £1.3M

shouldnt loose out with messing up the maths when bidding for a few new faces now.. worked out 4 me :) ..

I haven't been on the transfer market lately so not sure if this is a new thing with all the changes but this morning I went for a player who was valued at 6.950 million pounds from an unmanaged club. So I put in the offer before seeing that MY chairman values him at 7.4 million so I had to put in the higher bid to get the offer accepted. This is ludicrous' date=' but as I say, might not be anything to do with recent changes but I haven't seen this before. :confused:[/b']

For the record, I still think the changes have improved it slightly but there are a few teething troubles like Jooles just mentioned above. :)

You only pay what their chairman values the player at?

My chairman values Lloris at £20m, Lyon values him at £18m - I can make an £18m offer..

i still feel majorly as though it should tell you duration of injury in the message 1ce envelope is opened instead of it just saying minor or major..

there is no need to have to chase that info when like ban.. red cards etc it tells u directly there and then 1ce that envelope has been opened..

feel that should still be addressed personally..

with the offer of the 5 day calender above now at top of the screen it would take a second 2 see if that injured guy the was going to miss any of the upcoming mathces instead of having to plough thro his profile etc and go about it that way..

it does it for red cards.. bans etc.. i feel it should be the same for injury durations.. minor or major mean nothing.. its the actual days number that counts..

Guest ExiledScotInTheUSA

You only pay what their chairman values the player at?

My chairman values Lloris at £20m' date=' Lyon values him at £18m - I can make an £18m offer..[/quote']

Allan, that's how I thought it worked but as I say, this morning I went after an Ipswich Town player who was valued at 6.9 million, so I put that in and it said that MY chairman valued him at 7.4 million and told me to alter the offer. When I put the 7.4 million in it accepted the bid.

I know I'm just a daft Jock :P but that's what happened. :)

Guest ExiledScotInTheUSA

...but no disrespect intended Dave you have not long mastered turning the computer on my China :P;)

I agree you old tart :P but I mastered reading long time ago. ;)

another feature im feeling which i dont recall seeing prior.. :) ..

In Bids Average Age Average Rating Average Value Total Value Average Cash Total Cash

3 21 76 £477k £1.4M £443k £1.3M

shouldnt loose out with messing up the maths when bidding for a few new faces now.. worked out 4 me :) ..

I suggested this a long while back ,although no doubt did others also, as I struggled to count the multiple little bids in small set ups and it never told you the total cash but it did in the transfers ins and outs .

I suggested this a long while back ' date='although no doubt did others also, as I struggled to count the multiple little bids in small set ups and it never told you the total cash but it did in the transfers ins and outs .[/quote']

nice 1 dan :) ..

like i said its a very good intro that ill b using.. messed up a few times with the maths :( haha :) ..

Guest ExiledScotInTheUSA

Odd. Making a Jock dip into their pockets' date=' I like it :D[/quote']

:D, Do you know how many bottles of Buckfast I could get with that extra cash....bleedin' scandalous if you ask me. :rolleyes:

Probably better giving my current CF a bottle before the game rather than lash oot' aw' that dosh on a has been lol.

Basically on the tactics page the percentage fitness (which is where it was on the old interface) now indicates predicted fitness for the next match rather than the current fitness. To see the current fitness you have to go to your squad then select the "physical" filter.

Oh thanks guys, I guess I was being really thick! :)