New User Interface [Beta]  

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No
    • Not bothered

Re: New User Interface [beta]

Hi Guys' date='

Another quick update.

We have added a facility to 'skin' the My Home page.

Further 'skin' changes will come in this week as well as some other small changes.[/quote']

The homepage looks much better now, however, it would be better if it stayed default when you went into your club ie into squad, transfer etc (or if you could choose a certain colour for each club) and would be better if we could set all our teams to just one colour (as I'd like to make all of mine black)...

Maybe these are the planned 'further changes', I don't know, but those would be ideal IMO. :)

The homepage looks much better now' date=' however, it would be better if it stayed default when you went into your club ie into squad, transfer etc (or if you could choose a certain colour for each club) and would be better if we could set all our teams to just one colour (as I'd like to make all of mine black)...

[b']Maybe these are the planned 'further changes', I don't know, but those would be ideal IMO.[/b] :)

I am 100% certain they will be the planned "further changes". :)

When I looked to see if any of my 18 clubs had fixtures, I saw 2 had the little green highlighted bit telling me that I'm playing tonight.

I set the tactics for both clubs, went back to the home page, and saw that I'd missed one.

I set this club's tactics, and returned to the home page, where, 2 or 3 more clubs are apparently playing tonight, and I need to set their tactics.

So from originally only seeing that 2 clubs had games tonight, I found I had 6. Interestingly the first club that I set tactics for at one point said that I wasn't playing tonight, when I definitely am :confused:

A bug perhaps? :)

Where you can find out how many days you have left on you GM? Any chance we could get it at the top of our home clubs page?

And when will some news appear on my wall? :D

It's on the bar at the top of the page that has the Friend Requests, Private Messages, Notifications and Shopping Cart icons on the left hand side. Your Gold Manager status is on the right-hand side of that bar.

It's on the bar at the top of the page that has the Friend Requests' date=' Private Messages, Notifications and Shopping Cart icons on the left hand side. Your Gold Manager status is on the right-hand side of that bar.[/quote']

Oh well that's embarrassing. Staring me in the face.

602 days to go. :o

huh interesting

.that socks!!!!bring the old 1 back!!!!

It's one of the best features of the entire upgrade! This means you can pick your team at any point before the match, and you'll have an idea of what the fitness levels of your players will be, regardless of whether you pick your team straight after your last match, or 10mins before the deadline. Another excellent feature.

If you can explain in what way this socks (sic), I'm all ears.

Just a little problem, i find it quite annoying when you scroll down to the bottom to see what position you're in(fantastic improvement) it won't show you the full table(eg how far you are from first place), would be much better if the full table is shown(eg all the teams positions instead of just the teams around you). Thoughts? :)

And is there an option to delete all the messages at once? And will there be an option for a 'reserve squad' or is that for something in the long run?

Just a little problem' date=' i find it quite annoying when you scroll down to the bottom to see what position you're in(fantastic improvement) it won't show you the full table(eg how far you are from first place), would be much better if the full table is shown(eg all the teams positions instead of just the teams around you). Thoughts? :)

[b']And is there an option to delete all the messages at once?[/b] And will there be an option for a 'reserve squad' or is that for something in the long run?

Try reading the notification. ;)

And personally, I'm happy with the table on your overview page staying as it is. After all, it's an overview of the table on your overview page.

is it just me or do the links take ages to load up? I.e if i click tactics it will take a good few seconds before the tactics page appears, this is happening for pretty much everything i want to do and it is taking forever to sort out my teams. so much so that i am actually thinking of quitting my clubs as its so annoying.

And personally' date=' I'm happy with the table on your overview page staying as it is. After all, it's an overview of the table on your overview page.[/quote']

Quite Frankly if you are a half decent manager you should never be lower than 7th anyway :) so shouldnt be a problem.

Think it is one of the better additions with the new interface along with the player concern list, be even better if they took away the New players page list :)

I dont like the green bar that pops up when you do something like bid for a player

Thats a great improvement' date=' many times i've thought i've saved my tactics/accepted-rejected a player bid but it hasn't gone through, great way to show conformation of a transaction.

is it just me or do the links take ages to load up? I.e if i click tactics it will take a good few seconds before the tactics page appears, this is happening for pretty much everything i want to do and it is taking forever to sort out my teams. so much so that i am actually thinking of quitting my clubs as its so annoying.

Mate, i've used Beta on a 1mb internet connection, and i can tell you that there is nothing wrong with the speed of the game.

And personally' date=' I'm happy with the table on your overview page staying as it is. After all, it's an overview of the table on your overview page.[/quote']

Cheers for that, hope that notification stays there for some time! :D

Fair enough, what about the 'reserve squad' tab then, what do you make of that? Loads have people have already mentioned it.

Quite Frankly if you are a half decent manager you should never be lower than 7th anyway :) so shouldnt be a problem.

rofl.gif if thats supposed to be a dig at me!! :D

I dont like the green bar that pops up when you do something like bid for a player

I'm finding it gets in the way when I'm trying to click whatever pop up box I'm in. It worked fine the last time, I never had any problems not knowing if I clicked something or not. I don't need to read a big banner of it. And sometimes there's a second one that's red. It's like those massive remote controls with the big buttons on it. :D

still liking the new interface it get's quicker and easier to use everyday , just one minor suggestion i want to put forward is that on the Transfer Market when the page is opened it's the search tab that is there not the concerns page , would just make search for players that tiny bit easier :) nothing major and wouldn't worry me if it wasn't changed just think people would prefer to not have to change over or make the mistake of searching on the concerns page like i have once or twice now!

still liking the new interface it get's quicker and easier to use everyday ' date=' just one minor suggestion i want to put forward is that on the Transfer Market when the page is opened it's the search tab that is there not the concerns page , would just make search for players that tiny bit easier :) nothing major and wouldn't worry me if it wasn't changed just think people would prefer to not have to change over or make the mistake of searching on the concerns page like i have once or twice now![/quote']

Agree with this. I certainly search the entire database far more often than transfer listed players so would like to see it made the default.

Meh. I'm not really that bothered. It would hardly be that significant a change.

Well thats why it's a 'minor' improvement, it's just a way to keep your squad looking tidy, we all like to snap up risers, and if i'm planning on selling them after their TB, it would be much easier to keep them in the 'reserve' tab, prospects can then remain in the youth squad and then have the first team as regular, get what i mean?

Well thats why it's a 'minor' improvement' date=' it's just a way to keep your squad looking tidy, we all like to snap up risers, and if i'm planning on selling them after their TB, it would be much easier to keep them in the 'reserve' tab, prospects can then remain in the youth squad and then have the first team as regular, get what i mean?[/quote']

Yeh, I got what you meant before, it's just doesn't bother me. I mean, even I'm a bit neurotic, but I can live with a few low-rated 22 year-olds lying in my first team.

Absolutely agree now.

I use my iPhone a lot of the time to access this game and now I have to type my login details everytime as that ridiculous pop up box doesn't remember my details using my phone.

Driving me insane!!

Hate this more and more everyday... *sigh*

Bring the old interface back please! :(

Absolutely agree now.

I use my iPhone a lot of the time to access this game and now I have to type my login details everytime as that ridiculous pop up box doesn't remember my details using my phone.

Driving me insane!!

On my smartphone (not an i-phone), it remembers my e-mail address, but not my passwprd. However, as soon as I click on the password field, it springs up, so it's no trouble to me. That's on the pop-up box, by the way.