New User Interface [Beta]

Guest SM Dev (Ste)

New User Interface [Beta]  

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No
    • Not bothered

Re: New Features & Improvements

The long awaited updates are here and i'm impressed! The new interface is brilliant and some of the extra features are excellent. Such a shame i'm now on -2 days for goal membership with no money in the bank as had these features and interface come into play a few weeks ago i'd of re invested in another year.

Great to see the game progressing and the Tatics page is now alot more user friendly and sharper in my opinion. The overall look is brilliant and really easy to look at!

10/10 SM you've done a great job , now to explore further!

Agreed. I've just discovered that I'm not a fan of the new tactics page at all. It looks worse' date=' and worst of all it took me considerably longer to use. I also find it hard to move players (preferred the old drag + drop) and I miss the feature where hovering over a player shows the Games, Goals, Assists etc.[/quote']

I agree the new tactics system is very difficult to use and it does not give the essential information needed to make good selection on the fly like the old one did. But the interface is excellent, very intuitive I love it.

i like the new interface!!

makes it feel like a PC game aka FM, CM haha..

there are a few useful new features like search for players wit concerns so we can aim those interesting players who are unhappy..

overall its definitely a PLUS!!! keep it up guys

I generally do like the new interface, but the tactics screen needs the return of the player info when you hover your mouse over a player. There are some instances when I can't remember if one of my wingers is more effective on the left or the right, and this function was a great shortcut. I also liked the wee snapshot of the player's stats within this.

The match ratings for the home team seems to be slightly out of sync with the away team, but that's just a small cosmetic issue.

I don't see anywhere on the new interface where we can change the skin, although I daresay I'm just missing it. Will club specific skins be coming back, as some of them really enhanced the overall feel of the game?

I like it in general.

One thing is you have really buried the forums.

It takes quite a few click to get to it. And i think new comers will have no idea it exists until they really search the site.

Put a link to it on the top right next to "Language: English|Help|Log Out" links

Or on the "Home" roll over/drop down banner.

Also your segmenting the news and info into to many boxes. Its very hard to know what to look at. And find stuff out.

Less is more.

Good job all in all.

Like the new interace' date=' looks alot more professional.

Although in the squad page theres not a tab to see player stats, contracts n stuff or have i just missed it?

Also so no personalisation on the squad numbes, but maybe thats to come? Looks good anyway.[/quote']

Go on your squad page and on the left hand side their is a "View" drop-down menu where you can order your squad around according to stats like financial, statistical etc ;)

One thing I dislike is on the tactics screen the statistics no longer appear if you hover over a player - I want to be able to see who needs games or who is playing better statistically when doing tactics!

There's a 'view' option on the tactics page, and one of the options is 'stats'. This then shows all games played and goals scored to date in the season. You can also get a good few other views as well as mentioned in my post a couple above this one.

I think on the home page it'd be better if the teams are better organised. For example, all my English Championsip teams in order from top to bottom on the dates they were made followed by Europeans then Golds. As a gold manager i find it annoying having my normal gws mixed up with my gold ones. Just a thought.