New User Interface [Beta]

Guest SM Dev (Ste)

New User Interface [Beta]  

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No
    • Not bothered

Re: New User Interface [beta]

Yeah when you click on the first players name you have to move it to the front then close it but from then on every time you click a players name it should pop-up in front.

Similarly if you click on the players real life club and then close the player profile whilst waiting for the RL club pop-up to load it allows the player profile to pop-up in front

Yeah I've just seen that. A bit strange but nothing too taxing.

• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: New User Interface [beta] Did the developers even bother testing these changes out in terms of USER PRODUCTIVITY...? The easy answer is a resounding NO, because if they did they would have q

Re: New User Interface [beta] Yes, lets make it more easier for lazy managers, take the fun out of the game, and introduce a free agent search.

Re: Riferimento: New User Interface [beta] It's quite straightforward. Click on 'Help', then click on the 'Support' tab on the window which opens. There's a list of FAQs there, and if your query is

The tactics page shows the condition your players will be on the day of your next game. ;)

I find this new aspect a bit of a travesty as it removes one of the more interesting aspects of team management. Previously, it was a challenge to gauge if you should start or rest a player, whereas now it is much less so.

I play this game for the challenges, not the conveniences.

Riferimento: Re: New User Interface [beta]

I find this new aspect a bit of a travesty as it removes one of the more interesting aspects of team management. Previously' date=' it was a challenge to gauge if you should start or rest a player, whereas now it is much less so.

I play this game for the challenges, not the conveniences.[/quote']

i agree, imo there should be a way to swich between the 2 aspects, so who likes to have the current percentage of the players fitness, will have it, and who likes to have the fitness before the game percentage, hen he should hav that, we should be able to switch between the 2.

I've noticed if you go onto a player's profile and click their real life club you now get a new pop-up that displays the real life squad. But if you click on a player's name on that squad the player's profile comes up behind the real life squad and the only way to see it is if you either close or move the real life squad pop up. Is it possible to make the player's profile pop up in front of the real life squad rather than behind?

This real squad pop-up isn't sortable is it? When clicking on the heading "Rating" it doesn't put them in rating order either :(

I find this new aspect a bit of a travesty as it removes one of the more interesting aspects of team management. Previously' date=' it was a challenge to gauge if you should start or rest a player, whereas now it is much less so.

Sometimes words fail me.

I've noticed if you go onto a player's profile and click their real life club you now get a new pop-up that displays the real life squad. But if you click on a player's name on that squad the player's profile comes up behind the real life squad and the only way to see it is if you either close or move the real life squad pop up. Is it possible to make the player's profile pop up in front of the real life squad rather than behind?

To be fair, it only does this on the first player you click on from the real squad list, and all you have to do is click on part of the window to bring it to the front. When you close that window down, then choose another player, it pops up in front of the squad screen.

I found that you would add 10 percent fitness for each day after the game until the next one starts. It would be the same for each player as well, unless SM have changed it for different players. It is easy to figure out who will be fit enough for another game, and who wouldn't. :)

i agree' date=' imo there should be a way to swich between the 2 aspects, so who likes to have the current percentage of the players fitness, will have it, and who likes to have the fitness before the game percentage, hen he should hav that, we should be able to switch between the 2.[/quote']

There are many other things that I would prefer to be able to switch between two aspects of. For example, shortlists. It shows the first page as your latest shortlisted players. How about switching it to positions listed in order and rating like the transfer list? Can you imagine a transfer list with pages listing the order players were put on the thing? It wouldn't be very canny by SM.

This real squad pop-up isn't sortable is it? When clicking on the heading "Rating" it doesn't put them in rating order either :(

It's not doing it when you click on the players real life club from his picture. But if you click into gameworld, club list, then select a country and press search. Now you have a list of clubs pop up. Don't click on the name of the club; this will only send you to the team as it is in your setup right now. With no good players in it.

Instead of clicking on the club name, click the thing to the left of it. It looks like a teeny tiny piece of paper with writing on it. :D It's white and will allow you to click on it. This will send you to the real life club. And more importantly, it will allow you to sort by name, age, rating, position and value. It is a bit more work than the old way, but you'll get used to it. :)

I only found out about it on this thread last night.

I found that you would add 10 percent fitness for each day after the game until the next one starts. It would be the same for each player as well' date=' unless SM have changed it for different players. It is easy to figure out who will be fit enough for another game, and who wouldn't. :)

There are many other things that I would prefer to be able to switch between two aspects of. For example, shortlists. It shows the first page as your latest shortlisted players. How about switching it to positions listed in order and rating like the transfer list? Can you imagine a transfer list with pages listing the order players were put on the thing? It wouldn't be very canny by SM.

It's not doing it when you click on the players real life club from his picture. But if you click into gameworld, club list, then select a country and press search. Now you have a list of clubs pop up. Don't click on the name of the club; this will only send you to the team as it is in your setup right now. With no good players in it.

Instead of clicking on the club name, click the thing to the left of it. It looks like a teeny tiny piece of paper with writing on it. :D It's white and will allow you to click on it. This will send you to the real life club. And more importantly, it will allow you to sort by name, age, rating, position and value. It is a bit more work than the old way, but you'll get used to it. :)

I only found out about it on this thread last night.[/quote']

great post... especially all the feedback about player fitness

Why the hell has someone decided to change peoples last log in times from the time: 11.15am Friday 16th september to just: today, 1 day ago etc.

I used to be able to see who has been on line a couple of minuted ago and discuss sm/transfer deals with them etc.

Now we dont know if they were on at 2am this morning to which they aren't going to reply or if they were on a few minutes ago.

Another pointless change imo.

AND HOW THE HELL CAN YOU NOW SEE IF SOMEONE IS ONLINE AT THE SAME TIME AS YOU.

SORT IT OUT!!

Why the hell has someone decided to change peoples last log in times from the time: 11.15am Friday 16th september to just: today' date=' 1 day ago etc.

I used to be able to see who has been on line a couple of minuted ago and discuss sm/transfer deals with them etc.

Now we dont know if they were on at 2am this morning to which they aren't going to reply or if they were on a few minutes ago.

SORT IT OUT!![/quote']

Agree, terrible change

I at times check when someone is on or not for sending messages about deals etc

Change it back, poor change

Why the hell has someone decided to change peoples last log in times from the time: 11.15am Friday 16th september to just: today' date=' 1 day ago etc.

SORT IT OUT!![/quote']

True, its pointless if it just says 'today'....would help to have a 'is online now' tag as well

SORT IT OUT!![/quote']

Yes. another idiotic 'improvement'

Not sure if this is the best place to post this but i use my Nokia to access the game and forums whilst i'm out and about.

Whilst the new Interface has made that a lot lot easier i've found a random problem.

The Return key no longer works, in the forums, so i can't start a new line of text etc. (on laptop now)

Had wondered if it had been the new Symbian Anna update but it works on other things, like hotmail etc.

Any forum changes of late?

Riferimento: New User Interface [beta]

I've found a little bug on the future condition percentages

Look at CAZORLA

spaintattichevediedimpo.png

I mean if thats how fit he will be then ill definetly putting him as a regular, i mean, i did give him a few weird pills before the game :D, but maybe he will score like 8 goals lol.

Anyway, this is a smal bug, sometimes it happens tho it should be fixed.

Guest SM Dev (Ste)

Re: Riferimento: New User Interface [beta]

I've found a little bug on the future condition percentages

Look at CAZORLA

spaintattichevediedimpo.png

I mean if thats how fit he will be then ill definetly putting him as a regular' date=' i mean, i did give him a few weird pills before the game :D, but maybe he will score like 8 goals lol.

Anyway, this is a smal bug, sometimes it happens tho it should be fixed.[/quote']

Could you please create an in-game bug re this?

Not sure if this is the best place to post this but i use my Nokia to access the game and forums whilst i'm out and about.

Whilst the new Interface has made that a lot lot easier i've found a random problem.

The Return key no longer works' date=' in the forums, so i can't start a new line of text etc. (on laptop now)

Had wondered if it had been the new Symbian Anna update but it works on other things, like hotmail etc.

Any forum changes of late?[/quote']

Nothing (as far as I am aware) has recently changed on the Forum.

Ste -

Can you please confirm if the issue a few posts below regarding seeing exactly when people were last online/are online, is a bug.

If it is not a bug then please may I ask why it has been changed as it seems to me, and many others, to be a negative change rather than a positive one.

Cheers,

Will

Having a problem with the new 'Offer clubs' function which I think was a great addition....I invited 3 people last month and just expired and they never joined and may tried offering clubs to other friends but it says that I have offered to 3 people already....when does this expire so I can offer more?

Does anyone have a copy of what this communication looks like to the person that receives the offer, if they are not registered with SM?

Having a problem with the new 'Offer clubs' function which I think was a great addition....I invited 3 people last month and just expired and they never joined and may tried offering clubs to other friends but it says that I have offered to 3 people already....when does this expire so I can offer more?

Does anyone have a copy of what this communication looks like to the person that receives the offer' date=' if they are not registered with SM?[/quote']

I didn't understand, sorry... did you offer three different clubs of the same GW to three different people? Or different GWs?

You said that are just expired... How long they have been active for? 30 days? Cause in a lot of GC Worlds a lot of decent clubs have been offered to gold managers who aren't never online, so I'd wanna know when they get free:D

Its actually in an English Championship that I offered 3 teams to 3 people, two of which are registered on SM but not appartently active and they were assigned the clubs for 30 days after which they were 'resigned' from the clubs.

But despite this anytime I try and offer club to someone else it tells me I have already offered to 3 people. Maybe its a glitch but i'm trying to get more people into SM and this seems the easiest method to invite people but its preventing me from doing so.

I didn't understand' date=' sorry... did you offer three different clubs of the same GW to three different people? Or different GWs?

You said that are just expired... How long they have been active for? 30 days? Cause in a lot of GC Worlds a lot of decent clubs have been offered to gold managers who aren't never online, so I'd wanna know when they get free:D[/quote']

On the tactics screen please could you make the 'Clear Squad' button a contrasting colour to Blue? I just picked my team for tonight's game and then removed them all in one click by accident as I'm used to pressing the only Blue button on the screen. Luckily I had 20 minutes to re-pick my team but had it been 7:59 and that had happened, I would have been annoyed.

The new interface is ok but the way the team is now selected on the Tactics page isn't very user friendly. The previous versions Tactics page was fine with the ability to drag half your team off nice and quick but the new version is a bit of a pain. I know I can use the 'Clear Squad' button but sometimes I don't want to clear the whole team just part of it.

Can we have the old tactics page back or at least the way the team was selected please.