New User Interface [Beta]

Guest SM Dev (Ste)

New User Interface [Beta]  

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No
    • Not bothered

Re: New Features & Improvements

There's a 'view' option on the tactics page' date=' and one of the options is 'stats'. This then shows all games played and goals scored to date in the season. You can also get a good few other views as well as mentioned in my post a couple above this one.[/quote']

nice spot, well in :D

I like it overall but there are two small concerns. I think that boxes for each club on the homepage look pretty empty...maybe re-size the kit or add in some extra detail (league, position, form).

Also, unless I cannot work it out, you seem not be able to drag players from your starting 11 or bench out of the squad directly. You have to do the drop down menu and select to remove them. Found it really slowed down moving a bunch of players from my cup lineups today.

Oh, and the notifications need to be cleared once you check them.

I like it overall but there are two small concerns. I think that boxes for each club on the homepage look pretty empty...maybe re-size the kit or add in some extra detail (league' date=' position, form).

[b']Also, unless I cannot work it out, you seem not be able to drag players from your starting 11 or bench out of the squad directly. You have to do the drop down menu and select to remove them. Found it really slowed down moving a bunch of players from my cup lineups today.[/b]

Oh, and the notifications need to be cleared once you check them.

ive replied to this 3 times now haha

u need to drag from their number, to the left of their name, arrow becomes a cross :P

ive replied to this 3 times now haha

u need to drag from their number' date=' to the left of their name, arrow becomes a cross :P[/quote']

I read your replies and they work for moving players from the starting line up to the bench and vice versa and also bringing players INTO the squad. But (and I have triple checked this) you cannot simply drag and drop players from the first team/bench OUT of the squad.

I just like to be able to empty out my bench or first team now and again and it takes a lot longer in the new system. It really isn't a big deal, just to do with how I do things :o

I read your replies and they work for moving players from the starting line up to the bench and vice versa and also bringing players INTO the squad. But (and I have triple checked this) you cannot simply drag and drop players from the first team/bench OUT of the squad.

I just like to be able to empty out my bench or first team now and again and it takes a lot longer in the new system. It really isn't a big deal' date=' just to do with how I do things :o[/quote']

At the top the first team list there is a button to 'Clear Squad' just under the confirm button

Re: New User Interface [beta]

When searching for players in other teams and opening their player window, their window are not in the colour i chose in my colour preferences. I guess i see the colour the manager of the player has chosen, and not my own. This is unfortunate, because i can't stand the yellow colour lol. I want one colour, like before.

I like the new interface. The only thing I dislike is, when you have new, unread club messages, that the notification for those messages is really small, hard to see and not very distinctive. I think it would be better if the notification system for messages was reverted back to the previous version, and there was a clear, noticeable message underneath the team shirt picture.

Apart from that, the new-look SM is great. :)

I like the new interface. The only thing I dislike is' date=' when you have new, unread club messages, that the notification for those messages is really small, hard to see and not very distinctive. I think it would be better if the notification system for messages was reverted back to the previous version, and there was a clear, noticeable message underneath the team shirt picture.

Apart from that, the new-look SM is great. :)[/quote']

I agree :):) way too small

One big annoyance I've found is that items in the Friend News Feed keep coming back after I've deleted them.......time after time....some of these news feeds are about a club hopper I removed from my friends list yesterday......another thing that annoys me about it.....I don't want to know about some friend that left a club 10 days ago.....useless information.....I don't think it should show news items that are more than 5 days old....its not news its history

I'm in the minority by the looks of it but I think it's awful. Why waste time redeveloping a perfectly good GUI when other things which should be prioritised take a back seat? I'm thinking match engine' date=' concerns and the cheat detection system which I think are far more important.[/quote']

i totally agree its horrible and hope it remains a choice and doesnt see the old 1 replaced.. :) ..

absoloutly no need to change the old imo..

i have noticed a flaw. In the old version after my team played last night, my first 11 players condition is around 78% to 83%, which by saturday would make them around 95% fit, on the beta version all but about 2 of my starting 11 is 100% which version do i base my teams condition on?

i have noticed a flaw. In the old version after my team played last night' date=' my first 11 players condition is around 78% to 83%, which by saturday would make them around 95% fit, on the beta version all but about 2 of my starting 11 is 100% which version do i base my teams condition on?[/quote']

The old version shows current fitness.

The new version shows estimated fitness for next match.

i like the new style and the old style.

one thing i noticed though, if you are on the new skin, then going to the Shop reverts the skin back to the old one.

edit: ok, it did it before, but now it's not doing it :confused:. not sure if that was a bug/glitch, or it was just being weird :D

i also have the Notification issue, i read the notification about the new design, go back to Home and the notification comes back.

When searching for players in other teams and opening their player window' date=' their window are not in the colour i chose in my colour preferences. I guess i see the colour the manager of the player has chosen, and not my own. This is unfortunate, because i can't stand the yellow colour lol. I want [b']one[/b] colour, like before.

I think its actually the club colour. e.g Real Madrids is white, Man Utd's is red.

I really like the fact you can see what time you bid for players and what time they're accepted so you can work out how long roughly it will take for the deal to be completed.

I think its actually the club colour. e.g Real Madrids is white' date=' Man Utd's is red.

[b']I really like the fact you can see what time you bid for players and what time they're accepted so you can work out how long roughly it will take for the deal to be completed[/b].

ohh just noticed that there. good spot mate :D

I like it but seem to find myself going back to the old one cause im used to it so I go back to it to set my teams quicker. I use the new one to just browse the market etc. Also isnt there a section where I can see how many years my players have left on their contracts? In the old one I could go to financial section and it would just have it there but in the new one I cant seem to find that.

I like it but seem to find myself going back to the old one cause im used to it so I go back to it to set my teams quicker. I use the new one to just browse the market etc. Also isnt there a section where I can see how many years my players have left on their contracts? In the old one I could go to financial section and it would just have it there but in the new one I cant seem to find that.

At the top of the squads box there is a view thing that you can use to change the stats given for your team

It's mostly good' date=' a few things though:

The Club tabs needs a shortlist tab. I used to click on shortlist probably more than anything else in the Club part, so losing that is annoying. Of course, I can still get there, but I assume many people clicked it a lot like myself.

[b']The Overview page hmmm... It has lots of useful stuff, but I don't know if it's necessary to stick it all on the main page. I mean, we're going to go to the actual pages for each part anyway. Schedule, news feed, messages and real life info are all you really need there. It looks a bit clustered with so much stuff there.[/b]

Interesting about the players preferred foot. Does playing an AM on the right with a weak right foot make him play worse? (Has it always been like that?!)

Definitely. Too much on the home screen.