New User Interface [Beta]

Guest SM Dev (Ste)

New User Interface [Beta]  

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No
    • Not bothered

Re: New User Interface [beta]

I would like to star by saying that i like the new site i like the new features' date=' good job sm dev. Although i have a problem, and i apologize if it has already been brought up: it seems that in the tactics page is not showing the players right condition, for exam: in tactics page aguero's condition is 100% but when i click the players profile is only showing 69%. Is this a bug and happening to me or has other managers experienced this?

Thanks[/quote']

On the tactics page it shows what the players match fitness will be at the start of their next game. This means if you do your tactics a few days in advance you will know what the fitness of your players will be

Thanks SM really good improvement. The best bits for me are that everything on the homepage drops down (i.e squad,tactics) so you dont have to load a new page each time. Also the notifications and the PM's improvements are very good.

The one thing i miss from the old version is drag and drop in th tactics page, would love to see that included but overall good job.

EDIT: My bad, just realised you have to drag the writing not the shirt:o Ignore my bad point.

Has anyone else noticed that in the new interface, when the window pops up for a player, the window will then not let you exit? I have found that as soon as i do something in the window (reject a bid, transfer list) it will no longer let me close the window, I have to go to another page outside of the current game world.

Unable to find the Team/squad view -> Financial in the new interface.

I was using in the old interface this team financial view table with an option to sort/index by player contract term - now I can't find it in the new interface...

It's not there anymore, or is it just me not being able to find it..??... If it's there, please give me some details on how to find it?

Other than that, me too I like the new interface because it's different than the old one.

thank you in advance for your answers...

I was using in the old interface this team financial view table with an option to sort/index by player contract term - now I can't find it in the new interface...

It's not there anymore' date=' or is it just me not being able to find it..??... If it's there, please give me some details on how to find it?

Other than that, me too I like the new interface because it's different than the old one.

thank you in advance for your answers...[/quote']

AT the top of the squad box theres a little menu called 'views' click it and and a drop down box appears with finance, stats etc

Has anyone else noticed that in the new interface' date=' when the window pops up for a player, the window will then not let you exit? I have found that as soon as i do something in the window (reject a bid, transfer list) it will no longer let me close the window, I have to go to another page outside of the current game world.[/quote']

That's because when you do something the result is displayed up the top, if you give it a few seconds the banner up the top will disappear and then you can close the player window. Alternatively there is a little 'x' up the top right hand corner of that banner to close it sooner.

Guest SM Dev (Ste)

We have also introduced a new feature on the Club List page in the form of Apply/Offer. This is in relation to available clubs. This means that you will be able to take over available clubs without going through the resignation process and also offer clubs to your friends.

New interface looks great but isn't very iPad friendly IMO. Some of the buttons such as the view all message buttons do not work' date=' so having to use the old interface for now.

Anyone know if an iPhone/iPad app is planned?[/quote']

An app is due to come out this summer according to SM

Before the Beta came out, on the main page there use to be 'Game News Feed', which was handy for when GC were opening up. Is there anyway to find this on the new interface or am I being totally blind? All I can see now is friends news feed. Looked through all the folders.

Don't mind the new apply for a job idea although I think the time limit should be streched to 90 days and also I think you should have to manage a certain amount of games with your club before you can try and apply for a new job as this stops people just hopping around every month :)

I know what some of you will say its club hopping and I'm totally against that but In my opinion this is different as it gives someone already in the set up a opportunity to get a better team which might just go to someone who's a bad manager for example someone who joins a Forum filled set up late and picks up a division 5 side after doing what they can after a season in charge they then see that Bournemouth are available and fancy the challenge of division three realistically in really life lower leauge managers do and can apply for jobs so this does add realism to the game although as I said I think the amount of times you can change should be restricted to once every 90 days and only 3 times every five seasons ? Would make it realistic.

the new "Manage an International Team?" on the home screen looks awful

far too much going on

be ok if you actually managed the country or even if it had just the text Manage an International Team?

but these random flags are a pain

this for me has spoiled the home screen look :(

True. I was getting tired of the international offers (club messages), and now this. Overkill. Please, i'm a gold member but i don't want to manage an international team.

I asked for the "change skin" setting back, but i just realized that it's a connection between the colour of your skin and the colour of your clubs shirt. If you manage Chelsea they give you blue skin, Fiorentina = Purple skin, Bayer Leverkusen = Black skin, and so on. Fair enough, but i hope i'll be able to change skin in near future regardless of this. I manage Milan, Benfica and Arsenal (all three gives you red skin) and it's too much red for my taste.

True. I was getting tired of the international offers (club messages)' date=' and now this. Overkill. Please, i'm a gold member but i don't want to manage an international team.[/quote']

I will beg if I need to lol. They need to get rid of it already its too much on the front page. It could easily make me go back to the old interface

far too much going on

be ok if you actually managed the country or even if it had just the text Manage an International Team?

but these random flags are a pain

this for me has spoiled the home screen look :(

Agree with this. I've International job offers turned off so I'm not interested in taking over anymore National sides, but this still appears on the homepage.

It's not there anymore' date=' or is it just me not being able to find it..??... If it's there, please give me some details on how to find it?

thank you in advance for your answers...[/quote']

yeah! i also cannot find the teams financial view. its a very handy feature please bring it back.

We have also introduced a new feature on the Club List page in the form of Apply/Offer. This is in relation to available clubs. This means that you will be able to take over available clubs without going through the resignation process and also offer clubs to your friends.

Super addition STE and I'd like to echo all the positive comments already made about the new interface..excellent stuff all round mate' date=' well done :)[/color']

Nice little feature in relation to offering clubs to friends not on SM, is it possible to see what the request looks like. Have sent a few requests today and hopefully I get a few more people joining as a result.