Any skins you want?, post them here

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Any skins you want?, post them here The skins below have been made and sent to SM: Arsenal (my own choice:)) Celtic FC Porto Hertha BSC Berlin Manchester United Palermo Skin Shakhtar Donet

Re: Any skins you want?, post them here i've cropped it 4 u.

Re: Any skins you want?, post them here

Could you do a new villa one,

id be grateful if it would include, Martin O'neil, Gabby Agbalonghaor (i know it bad spelling ), Ashley Young, Garry Barry and Carew. and the badge :) ! hotle end in back ground :D

I know its a toughy but id be grateful. the current villa one isnt great imo

The Hotle End is where the hardcore villa fans sit. it is our version of The Kop.

If we win the toss we will always defend that goal in the first half. Its where the majority of the atmosphere comes from.

Its also massive :) !! for a stand behind the goal that is.

Check it out on google images, id love this to be put in, a picture of it from outside the ground or inside would be ace

Could you make a new Liverpool one please? From left to right...Reina, Carragher, a picture of the Liverpool team with the the Champions League trophy, a picture of Anfield, Gerrard and then Kuyt, with a picture of the mighty Kop in the background if that isn't too much trouble :D Cheers mate

hi luke

i have recetely made a liverpool one which has most of the things mentioned.

Liverpoolskin.jpg

Well i'll be damned, your faster than speedy gonzales, faster than tazmanian devil spinning like crazy, even faster than the woodpecker (beep beep) off of loony toons! :eek::P Thanks a lot anyway, that looks great :D

Well i'll be damned' date=' your faster than speedy gonzales, faster than tazmanian devil spinning like crazy, even faster than the woodpecker (beep beep) off of loony toons! :eek::P Thanks a lot anyway, that looks great :D[/quote']

Woodpecker? Don't you mean Roadrunner?

Woodpecker? Don't you mean Roadrunner?

Oops :o i was thinking of him and woody the woodpecker :rolleyes: Although this showing i am older than my youth now and i don't watch cartoons anymore, Paul Thame on the other hand, slightly older than me, loves his cartoons :P

I would love to see a Reading one go on! I love them, my second fave team Ruff! I would appreciate the Madejski in the background, with Hannehmann, Shorey, Sidwell, Doyle and Lita/Kitson in the picture, with a Reading badge in the middle :D Thank youuuuuuu

Oops :o i was thinking of him and woody the woodpecker :rolleyes: Although this showing i am older than my youth now and i don't watch cartoons anymore' date=' Paul Thame on the other hand, slightly older than me, loves his cartoons :P

I would love to see a Reading one go on! I love them, my second fave team Ruff! I would appreciate the Madejski in the background, with Hannehmann, Shorey, Sidwell, Doyle and Lita/Kitson in the picture, with a Reading badge in the middle :D Thank youuuuuuu[/quote']

I don't watch much cartoons these days either, I just have a good memory lol

alright guys here are the skins which have been requested at the moment;

tottenham (from different thread)

southampton (from different thread)

aston villa

reading

bristol city

linfield

i am halfway through making the villa one and am now going out so when im back il make the rest, if there are more suggestions please dont hesitate to post and guys please keep this thread to its subject lol ;)

alright guys here are the skins which have been requested at the moment;

tottenham (from different thread)

southampton (from different thread)

aston villa

reading

bristol city

linfield

i am halfway through making the villa one and am now going out so when im back il make the rest' date=' if there are more suggestions please dont hesitate to post and guys please keep this thread to its subject lol ;)[/quote']

thanks a lot pal, really appreciate it, also all from what ive seen so far on the other thread are of top quality!

keep up the good work ;)

hi again guys,

here is a list of all the skins ive managed to make so far bearing in mind i was out most of the day. sorry to all the people whos skin i havent made yet, i will make sure i make them by tomoro(friday) and if anyone else wants one jus post the team + the players/manager u want on the skin. for now i have e-mailed the skins to sm and should be uploaded by today(friday) or latest the weekend, sorry for the wait guys if i had the privilages to upload the skins directly on the sm site i would have done so straight away.

skins made so far;

Lyon

Real Madrid

Tottenham

Aston Villa

Southampton

Bristol City

Reading

Dunfermline Athletic

Roma

hi again guys' date='

here is a list of all the skins ive managed to make so far bearing in mind i was out most of the day. sorry to all the people whos skin i havent made yet, i will make sure i make them by tomoro(friday) and if anyone else wants one jus post the team + the players/manager u want on the skin. for now i have e-mailed the skins to sm and should be uploaded by today(friday) or latest the weekend, sorry for the wait guys if i had the privilages to upload the skins directly on the sm site i would have done so straight away.

skins made so far;

Lyon

Real Madrid

Tottenham

Aston Villa

Southampton

Bristol City

Reading

Dunfermline Athletic

Roma[/quote']

mate your a forum hero in my eyes now, thanks for being so helpful ! keep it up ! and thanks