Any skins you want?, post them here

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Any skins you want?, post them here The skins below have been made and sent to SM: Arsenal (my own choice:)) Celtic FC Porto Hertha BSC Berlin Manchester United Palermo Skin Shakhtar Donet

Re: Any skins you want?, post them here i've cropped it 4 u.

Re: Any skins you want?, post them here

please name the players you want on the cardiff and fulham skins' date=' this also goes to everyone else.

thanks.[/quote']

Did anyone ever come back to you with ideas for the cardiff one...

If not can I suggest - the badge, then pick any from the new stadium (if you can find an uncopyrighted picture!), Chopra, Purse, Loovens, Ledley, Peter Whittingham,............... oh and Roger Johnsons girlfriend please.......:D

Ive made a England' date=' Brazil, Argentina and wembley skin, The Best one is the England one IMO, what do you think guys? :)[/quote']

Pretty good mate, the Wemeley one is the best but it would look better if it was Hampden Park B):P

Got A couple For Ya If You Don't Mind

Hamburger SV include ( De Jong, Van Der Vaart, Kompany , Stadium )

PSV include ( Jeffereson, Alex , Gomes, Stadium err something along those lines)

thanks again for whenever ya get aroudn tot hem

what about Prso???

It wasn't me that asked for it mate, it was forum member Glasgow Rangers_1 that PM me asking him to make him a skin, I said that he should post it in this thread but he PM me back with the players that he wanted in it so I thought I would post it for him.

Those are the players that he wanted in it, nothing to do with me :)

hi guys,

sorry about not replying to you about the skins for a while, ive been really busy cause i got my bloody gcse's but they will be finished next week so il be back and ready to make even better and not just footy skins;) .

p.s thanks to every1 that wished me a happy birthday on that other thread:)

hi guys' date='

sorry about not replying to you about the skins for a while, ive been really busy cause i got my bloody gcse's but they will be finished next week so il be back and ready to make even better and not just footy skins;) .

p.s thanks to every1 that wished me a happy birthday on that other thread:)[/quote']

Ok, i have just had yr9 sats couple of months ago, theyre done n gone so like you ;)

I would liek you to make a Boro Skin, i asked this ages and yanks ago but i see you had GCSE's so no problem mate.

I would like the Boro skin to have Yakubu, Woodgate and Downing on it if possible ;)

Thanks mate, and keep the work going :P