Any skins you want?, post them here

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Any skins you want?, post them here The skins below have been made and sent to SM: Arsenal (my own choice:)) Celtic FC Porto Hertha BSC Berlin Manchester United Palermo Skin Shakhtar Donet

Re: Any skins you want?, post them here i've cropped it 4 u.

Re: Any skins you want?, post them here

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

can you do me a leeds united skin cheers mate

Hey mate, ruffrider hasn't logged in or posted for ages. I doubt that he'll come back anytime soon. However BenReado and Eddie101 have been making skins for peoples sigs, check out my Fenerbahce one! BenReado left on vacation I think so you'd be better off asking Eddie. Cheers mate.

Hey mate' date=' ruffrider hasn't logged in or posted for ages. I doubt that he'll come back anytime soon. However BenReado and Eddie101 have been making skins for peoples sigs, check out my Fenerbahce one! BenReado left on vacation I think so you'd be better off asking Eddie. Cheers mate.[/quote']

he actually logged in 2 days ago ;)

but apart from that yeh he isn't here at all really.

• 1 month later...

Hi guys,

First of all i would like to say i'm sorry to all those people who requested skins and i didn't get back to. My computer got rebooted recentley and I no longer had the software to make the skins however I have found the cd and have installed it again so I'm ready to make more skins again.

Whoever wants a skin just post the team, players and any other items they would like to have in the skin. From there I will then make the skin and send it to SM.

Enjoy.:)

Guest the plummer

Hi guys' date='

First of all i would like to say i'm sorry to all those people who requested skins and i didn't get back to. My computer got rebooted recentley and I no longer had the software to make the skins however I have found the cd and have installed it again so I'm ready to make more skins again.

Whoever wants a skin just post the team, players and any other items they would like to have in the skin. From there I will then make the skin and send it to SM.

Enjoy.:)[/quote']

Rangers-

Boyd With Ibrox In The Back Ground With Writing On It

We Wecolme The Chase

That would be a nice skin:D

thanks x

I wouldent mind seeing what you could do for a:

• Feyenoord skin
  • Spartak Moskva skin
  • Sevilla skin
  • Everton skin

If you could make them skins for me, and then post them on the forums please, but dont send them off to SM because i just want a taster.

I have a few if you dont mind mate

Zaragoza - on the left have Milito, in the midle the Zaragoza Badge and on the right Olivera and in the background maybe the stadium??

Man utd- Ronaldo on the right, tevez on the left and rooney in the middle, with either the utd bade as the background or old trafford :)

Thanks

I wouldent mind seeing what you could do for a:

• Feyenoord skin
  • Spartak Moskva skin
  • Sevilla skin
  • Everton skin

If you could make them skins for me' date=' and then post them on the forums please, but dont send them off to SM because i just want a taster.[/quote']

Please list the players you want for each team, makes my life easier rather than searching for team players. ;)

Please list the players you want for each team' date=' makes my life easier rather than searching for team players. ;)[/quote']

Well for the Feyenoord i would like Roy Makaay and Johan De Guzman

Spartak Moskva = Dmitri Tobinsky and Roman Pavlychenko

Sevilla = Daniel Avles and Luis Fabiano

Everton = Yakubu and Arteta

Well for the Feyenoord i would like Roy Makaay and Johan De Guzman

Spartak Moskva = Dmitri Tobinsky and Roman Pavlychenko

Sevilla = Daniel Avles and Luis Fabiano

Everton = Yakubu and Arteta

And boss if you want to see a taster of my skins then go on the skin site of the SM website theres many skins made by me on there.:rolleyes: