Any skins you want?, post them here

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Any skins you want?, post them here The skins below have been made and sent to SM: Arsenal (my own choice:)) Celtic FC Porto Hertha BSC Berlin Manchester United Palermo Skin Shakhtar Donet

Re: Any skins you want?, post them here i've cropped it 4 u.

Re: Any skins you want?, post them here

heya i would really like 2 Doncaster rovers skin 1 for getting promoted to the championship and 1 normal 1 saying like what we've achieved recently (Playoff win to championship, JPT win, Win Div 3, Win conference playoffs, implying our success) cheers email me back at jakestothard@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks again Jake

Hi mate' date=' glad to have you back. :)

Any chance of a Arsenal skin -

[b']

Fabregas.....Toure.....Arsenal Badge.....Rosicky.....Nasri.....Arsene Wenger

And in the background a picture of the Emirates.

[/b]

Cheers mate, although don't worry about it if it is too much trouble. ;)

Would mind this also :)

Hi guys,

Sorry about the late reply, I have managed to make most of the skins requested , I am sorry if a player that you wanted is not in the skin as i've tried my best to fit as many players in without making the skin look cramped. Below is a preview of the skins. And Made in Romania, I could not manage to get any good images for CFR Cluj so please could you send me some via PM.

Arsenalskin-2.jpg

Celticskin-1.jpg

LeedsUnitedskin.jpg

ManchesterUnitedskin-2.jpg

Rangersskin.jpg

Rochdaleskin.jpg

Zaragozaskin.jpg

Hi guys' date='

Sorry about the late reply, I have managed to make most of the skins requested , I am sorry if a player that you wanted is not in the skin as i've tried my best to fit as many players in without making the skin look cramped. Below is a preview of the skins. And Made in Romania, I could not manage to get any good images for CFR Cluj so please could you send me some via PM.

[img']http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a124/ruffridder9/Arsenalskin-2.jpg[/img]

Celticskin-1.jpg

LeedsUnitedskin.jpg

ManchesterUnitedskin-2.jpg

Rangersskin.jpg

Rochdaleskin.jpg

Zaragozaskin.jpg

Hi can u make me my doncaster rovers one

The picture of Doncaster holding the playoff trophy then the logo then J.J Price

Thanks Jake

Guest Football8

Do you think you could make me a real madrid one with a photo of raul and van nistlerooy on with the bwin.com shirts (just to make sure brand new kit) and with the logo in the middle and real madrid above it, i'll post any others i want, thanks. :)

Guest joe black

Could i have a Northern Ireland skin with Best,Jennings and Healey and the badge,if this is difficult just George Best and the Northern Ireoland Badge would be the business......;) Cheers Phil Luney

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I would be very grateful if you could make me a pink liverpool one wi the badge in the middle and gerrard n torres at either side' date=' MUST BE PINK THO lol :P[/quote']

Hey beckyb, why are you requesting pink things from us GFX makers?:mad: First, you requested a pink Liverpool one from me. Secondly, now you're asking for another pink one.:rolleyes: You know I really hate pink tbh.:D

Edit: Ok beckyb I'll do it for you. and remember don't request from another gfx maker!:mad::rolleyes:

• 3 months later...
Guest TOM_HEMY

could i have a wolves sig with the stadium in the backround, sylvan ebanks-blake on the left, micheal kightly on the right, the wolves logog in the center and underneath the logo can it say GC54

• 2 months later...
Guest Atkin

Hi.

Could do with an Olympiacos one if possible? :o

Text: Gold Champ 1

Olmpiacos

Michael Atkin

And possibly a picture of Gekas?

If someone could do this it would be much appraiated.

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...