Norway And Sweden Division I 2011

prithebest

Re: Norway And Sweden Division I 2011

Anyone know anything about Viktor Noring? He's making a lot of minutes for Trelleborg at his young age and as far as I know he had a trial at Fulham earlier this year but after that nothing new at all. Picked him up a year ago but he's still rated 82 even though he has made a lot of minutes.

Anyone know anything about Viktor Noring? He's making a lot of minutes for Trelleborg at his young age and as far as I know he had a trial at Fulham earlier this year but after that nothing new at all. Picked him up a year ago but he's still rated 82 even though he has made a lot of minutes.

Yeah he's a highly talented keeper. I rate him quite highly and he will become eventually become Sweden's No.1 (He did get called up but he didn't play). He did have a trial at Fulham' date=' but from what I've heard a deal was going to take place but it collapsed and a year before, he had a trial at Palermo and at 16, he had a trial at Spurs but he rejected the move as he wanted to stay in Sweden.

Anyway, in regards with his rating, I don't see him rising as TFF are doing rubbish this season and they have the worst defensive record in the Allsvenskan.

[url']http://forum.soccermanager.com/showpost.php?p=595606&postcount=1[/url]

I once did a scout report on him. :)

Teteh BANGURA. 76' date=' should get a decent rise, 15 goals so far this season wel worth a punt as he only is a 76..[/quote']

He won't be reviewed as he's moved to Bursaspor. He'll get reviewed when the Turkish rating changes come. His former team mate Mohamed Bangura will get a decent rise though. :)

He won't be reviewed as he's moved to Bursaspor. He'll get reviewed when the Turkish rating changes come. His former team mate Mohamed Bangura will get a decent rise though. :)

He will get reviewed because he has scored 15 goals in Allsvenskan 2011 plus he played 18 games so he will get a change this time around..

He will get reviewed because he has scored 15 goals in Allsvenskan 2011 plus he played 18 games so he will get a change this time around..

But he's moved to a club based in Turkey and they don't play in the Allsvenskan. When I played SM and a player moved to a different league when their former league was about to get reviewed, they didn't review that player who moved to a different league. But, I don't play SM anymore and I don't know whether they still do that or not. :o

Can somebody do a rating list for Norway and Sweden players Please?.

For Example.

Cristiano Ronaldo 77 -> 80

Messi 80 -> 83

I would but I don't play this game' date=' so maybe the way SM rates a player has changed also the so called 'SM Researches' are clueless. I remember when I did a thread about the Allsvenskan rating chages, I listed position changes, but they didn't change the postions and I couldn't be bothered sending 35+ tickets. Also, they underrated some players as well.

Also, they is a thread about it -> [url']http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=93310[/url]. But all of the risers are not on that list.

or you could Do It Yourself. :)

Archived