Other news:

Sociedad make their first signings under me:

Laurent Koscielny

Stephan El Shaarawi

Harry Kane

Feitosa Wesley

Hyun-Seong Kim

Hyun-tae Choi

Some prospects and risers and a solid CB that will improve my side!

Ave. Rating of my Starting XI is now 90:D

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Footie Zealots

Sorry but need to leave this setup

Though it would interest me but I cant even find the effort to start building the team coz theres no chat as a whole for this setup

For me a good setup needs good forum activity from most members n theres not here so its not for me after all

Good luck with the setup uo though

I might leave soon too, some of the managers aren't even coming online and it's not that much of an exciting world like I was hoping for and as I'm getting rid of half my teams at the minutes this 1 might go aswell Not sure yet but It's quite a boring gameworld atm and I could probably find a more exciting one to replace it.

AJ Auxerre manager said that they are preparing their boys for the cup final. While Virgoboy plans to rest his stars for the upcoming match against BocaJuniors!:)

While in a press conference the AJ tatictian said we will work hard and try to create chance and hopefully we could come on top. Even if the match leads to penalty we would never go down without a fight.

He also praised BocaJuniors manager for achieving so much with his current squad. This match could really go either way.

Look forward to the finals! Goodluck:)

Guest <klhepworth.

I've got to be honest, I did think this set up would be more active but I'll stick with it at least until the end of the season, hopefully things will pick up, but that can only happen with the input of us lot so really we need to get more people in and keep posting updates and M/Rs etc. etc.:)

Sorry but need to leave this setup

Though it would interest me but I cant even find the effort to start building the team coz theres no chat as a whole for this setup

For me a good setup needs good forum activity from most members n theres not here so its not for me after all

Good luck with the setup uo though

Fair enough, to each his own. My job keeps me too busy to really keep active on a forum, I tend to make my mark in the newspaper. Alas, I've barely had time to do that recently.

Anyway, as with everything, it takes all of us to keep things interesting. Help me recruit more managers. I've introduced myself and invited a lot of managers. Problem is, most available teams are tapped as far as trading goes, every player is on a transfer ban for a while, so the initial appeal is gone. That'll change in a month or so when those teams can trade again.

In the meantime, let's get some new blood in here, I can't do it on my own!

I've got to be honest' date=' I did think this set up would be more active but I'll stick with it at least until the end of the season, hopefully things will pick up, but that can only happen with the input of us lot so really we need to get more people in and keep posting updates and M/Rs etc. etc.:)[/quote']

In the same vein, I started this thread more to recruit managers than as a forum for the league. I had no idea it was so popular for managers. I'll try and drop in more often.

Guest <klhepworth.

My Real Sociedad are the form team in Division 2 since I took over, beat Rangers 1-0 to make it 4 out 0f 4 for me. Still in the relegation zone but more than confident of making my way out of it:)

I'll add this thread to my sig to try generate a little more interest:)

My Real Sociedad are the form team in Division 2 since I took over' date=' beat Rangers 1-0 to make it 4 out 0f 4 for me. Still in the relegation zone but more than confident of making my way out of it:)

I'll add this thread to my sig to try generate a little more interest:)[/quote']

You have been playing well, keep it up. Siena are starting to find their feet too.