AJ Auxerre 3-5 Hearts

R.Kaka (1)

J.Hernandez (25)

P.Kleber (80)

D.Nolito (12' date=' 40)

F.Guarin (28)

É.Cavani (41)

S.Jeffren (50)[/right']

It was a really unlucky game to Auxerre manager since he had 13 shots on target and only scored 3 goals and I with 6 shots on target scored 5 goals.

Well played mate!

You deserve the win :)

Re: Footie Zealots

ReeceGibbs has left the game world?:eek: ??

Apparently. Same with "Said7Fabregas (FORUM)" formerly Said Shariff of Real Sociedad.

Both are lowlifes are far as I am concerned who turned their back on all of us. They join a game world, make as many transfers as possible and leave shortly thereafter. They are QUITTERS.

Once a quitter, always a quitter. They are no longer welcome anywhere near Footie Zealots. This goes for any manager who has already joined and quit. I do not recommend them to any league as they will most likely quit again.

So... some new clubs are available. Let's try and recruit some quality managers.

Apparently. Same with "Said7Fabregas (FORUM)" formerly Said Shariff of Real Sociedad.

Both are lowlifes are far as I am concerned who turned their back on all of us. They join a game world' date=' make as many transfers as possible and leave shortly thereafter. They are QUITTERS.

Once a quitter, always a quitter. They are no longer welcome anywhere near Footie Zealots. This goes for any manager who has already joined and quit. I do not recommend them to any league as they will most likely quit again.

So... some new clubs are available. Let's try and recruit some quality managers.[/quote']

Excuse me!

Available teams:

Division 1

Peñarol (Uruguay) – KARL ATHERTON

Cardiff City (England) – JOSHUA TIMOTHY ONG

Feyenoord (Netherlands) - LIAM GEORGE

Hearts (Scotland) – JORGE DIAS

Sparta Praha (Czech Republic) -

SC Heerneveen (Netherlands) – PRINCE MICHAEL WILLIAM

FC Basel (Switzerland) – JOEY KINGSTON

Vasco De Gama (Brazil) - MATHEW MOORE

AJ Auxerre (France) – VIRGO BOY

Club Brugge KV (Belgium) – SIMON WHIFFLIN

Division 2

West Ham United (England) – DAN INMAN

Montpellier HSC (France) – ROGER DEMPSEY

Tigres (Mexico) -

Chievo (Italy) – JAMES PURDY

Rangers (Scotland) – DARREN DAGLIESH

Chivas De Guadalajara (Mexico) –

Real Sociedad (Spain) –

Dinamo Zagreb (Croatia) -

FC Koln (Germany) - ALAN ROBERTSON

Deportivo (Spain) – ROBERT SWIFT

Division 3

FC Salzburg (Austria) – AZIM KARABAEV

Siena (Italy) – Owner - Todd Holland

Boca Juniors (Argentina) – BOB SAL

Hannover 96 (Germany) – DARREN FOUNTAIN

Metalist (Ukraine) -

Sporting de Braga (Portugal) - ROSS RANKIN

Panathinaikos (Greece) – MICHAEL HUDSON

Santos (Brazil) – KEVIN JUNIOR

Fenerbahçe SK (Turkey) –

Dynamo Moskva (Russia) – MUFC MUFC

zeal·ot  [zel-uh t]

1. a person who shows zeal.

2. an excessively zealous person; fanatic.

Are you a Footie Zealot?

Do you peruse all the football scouting websites, looking for that new wonder kid? Are you passionate about your tactics, reviewing them over and over prior to a game? Do you enjoy an active newspaper both as a creative outlet and active playground to promote your team and/or pysche out your opponent?

If you’ve answered yes to any of the above, chances are good you are indeed a footie zealot! So why not go where other footie zealots go… to the NEW Footie Zealot Challenge League!

What’s different, you ask?

ALL teams start at around the same total value. This means, no Barcelona, no Real Madrid, No Manchester United—they, and all top teams, are external. BUT, their players are available to any team that can afford them! Will you acquire them first?

You can find the list of available teams in the New Game Worlds Section of the forum, under Footie Zealots. Please PM me for an invitation. Thank you!

Specs:

30 Teams (see next post for list of available teams)

3 Divisions (richest teams start in 3rd division)

Top 3 promoted/regulated with playoffs

Rich Economy

No transfer windows

Would you rather another team?

Who else is free? Fenerbache have no cash plus a horrific build, 2nd team strikers n defenders seem to have been forgotten about plus everyone is tb now

Managed to only lose 4-3 to Chelsea mind u

Open to other club options tho which I can build on myself

Who else is free? Fenerbache have no cash plus a horrific build' date=' 2nd team strikers n defenders seem to have been forgotten about plus everyone is tb now

Managed to only lose 4-3 to Chelsea mind u

Open to other club options tho which I can build on myself[/quote']

Sparta Praha, Tigres, and Metalist have never had a manager, so it could be yours to build from scratch, if you like. Otherwise, just go to the club list within the game world to see which team is available.

Sparta Praha' date=' Tigres, and Metalist have never had a manager, so it could be yours to build from scratch, if you like. Otherwise, just go to the club list within the game world to see which team is available.[/quote']

I think I'm gonna take Zagreb after tonight's game with fenerbache if that's ok, will use the remainder of the season to try avoid relegation and make a good build