SM PLEASE REVIEW LEAGUE 1 & 2 in England!!!!

-JMH-

SM have to review league 1 & 2, the season has started and the leagues are so out of date, not even looked at from the whole of last season. i am disappointed it hasnt been done over the summer break whilst other leagues such as brazil where done far too early. Norway & Sweden are decent choices next but League 1 & 2 must be done to keep the game up to date as many folks will look to start new English Champs with lower league clubs completely out of sync.

Il even do it for SM!

To get them started.....

Cameron BELFORD 62>76

Damien MOZIKA 68>77

Lee TOMLIN 69>78

Danny GREEN 72>78

Marcus Holness 70>77

Nicky Wroe 70>75

Dean Winnard 70>75

Craig Westcarr 70>77

Daniel Powell 68 > 76

many many more like Bostwick, Pritchard, Smikle, Wes Thomas, Laird, Jack Payne but in League 2 so only expect 74/75..

Re: SM PLEASE REVIEW LEAGUE 1 & 2 in England!!!!

I totally agree with this.

I bought some league 1 and 2 risers about a year ago and they have never risen.

I think the championship has been reviwed twice since League 1 and 2 were reviewed at all.

and the premiership has been reviewed 3 times since.

Surely this cant be right!

I have a Stevenage side in EC7777 and kept a few of the younger players.. they've been promoted twice since the last reviews (I think) and have the worst rated team in the league..

I've got Belford (bought him), Laird, Charles, Wilson, Roberts & Bostwick who should all rise..

Jacques Maghoma for Burton deserves one too.. I live 10mins from Burton's ground and I've watched him a few times.. best player by a mile.

I mean surely Alex Chamberlain should've rose to like 85?:confused:

:eek: just no 80 max ;) should really only go to 78 unless he gets minutes for Arsenal ;)

Yeah and i do feel that Sm should look at the lower leagues theres so many players in need of a rating change its crazy.

other thing that annoys me is that when you start new champs, extra players have to be added to some sides to make up the numbers. sort the sides out SM!

for example, yeovil still have no keeper! Jed steer is not on the DB, nor is Gareth Stewart.

Im playing Shrewbury Town (EC7644) and sold all of my players! Obviously because of lack in review for lower Division... I brought some youth (chamberlain, holmes, etc) just hoping that the division review in the future.

I hate to see all of my player (1st team) doesn't contain even one England player (not even a sub), because the rate so pathetic EVEN i played in Div 3 (just promoted for 2nd season).

I have Oxlade-Chamberlain' date=' does that mean I have to wait now till the prem updates for him to rise???

Michael Jacobs - Northampton Town - Midfield - Rating 70 - could be pushed up to 78-80[/quote']

yeah oxlade will be done later.

Jacobs - no way 78/80. he plays in the 4th division. may hit 75/76 max.