Mats Hummels or Alex Song

mevans30

Re: Mats Hummels or Alex Song

Rooney doesn't deserve to be in it' date=' he deserved it last year when he was sensational but this calendar year he has been poor, at least by his high standards... he's regaining form now but too little too late

Cole>Evra

Your conclusion is ridiculous, you are saying if you don't make it on the list you are an awful player or the list is pointless? so if you're not in the top 55 footballers then you are awful? you sir, should be president.

Villa was not as prolific as many other strikers and had much more support, perhaps a shock exclusion but it's not that surprising.[/quote']

Well I think you was trying to have a dig at Song as a footballer by posting the list and was trying to say that because Hummels is on the list then he is better but look at how many spaces there is for centre midfield compared to the centrebacks. If there was five would Hummels be on it? Maybe you should be president! and of course the list is pointless. If we are going on what a footballer has achieved, Evra did better last year and also made the CL finals so at least should be considered. Both of them are considered the best LBs therefore both should be on. Villa wasnt prolific? Im guessing you forgot the goal he scored against Utd in the CL finals too. He deserves to be on the list, one of the best strikers.

Well I think you was trying to have a dig at Song as a footballer by posting the list and was trying to say that because Hummels is on the list then he is better. Maybe you should be president! and of course the list is pointless. If we are going on what a footballer has achieved' date=' Evra did better last year and also made the CL finals so at least should be considered. Both of them are considered the best LBs therefore both should be on. Villa wasnt prolific? Im guessing you forgot the goal he scored against Utd in the CL finals too. He deserves to be on the list, one of the best strikers.[/quote']

But as an individual Cole>Evra. Ask as many forumers as you want and you'll get the same answer.

and yeah I did say Villa was a shock exclusion.

but...

the reason I posted that was for the OP (if he still reads this) to see that Hummels is shortlisted on team of the year whereas Song is not.

But as an individual Cole>Evra. Ask as many forumers as you want and you'll get the same answer.

and yeah I did say Villa was a shock exclusion.

but...

the reason I posted that was for the OP (if he still reads this) to see that Hummels is shortlisted on team of the year whereas Song is not.

ok n btw i didnt say the players off the list are pointless.

I don't think there was any need to post that link since there are many flaws to it. The main point is just because you don't make the list doesn't mean your better then that player. I could do the exact same thing you did and say Cavani is on the list and Rooney is not meaning Cavani is better. This thread has gone on long enough and im sure the person who started this thread has made there decision.

To all who doubted Hummels as a player and said Song was better. Take a look at the ratings of them now take a good look...... go on I'll wait.

:P

I am also very pleased to see him keep his DM secondary position.

He will be 93 next changes..... you wait and see.

I don't think there was any need to post that link since there are many flaws to it. The main point is just because you don't make the list doesn't mean your better then that player. I could do the exact same thing you did and say Cavani is on the list and Rooney is not meaning Cavani is better. This thread has gone on long enough and im sure the person who started this thread has made there decision.

Or more than likely topped himself after reading half the 'tosh' written in here;)

Hummels > Song

To all who doubted Hummels as a player and said Song was better. Take a look at the ratings of them now take a good look...... go on I'll wait.

:P

I am also very pleased to see him keep his DM secondary position.

He will be 93 next changes..... you wait and see.

I really hope they dont give him for the sake of it. I dont disagree with 92 but I think they should wait for Euros or something but with the crazy rises that SM have been giving (Podolski +1, Muller +1, no rise for Huntelaar etc) I wouldnt rule out 93. Also wouldnt rule Song out for a rise now if they are feeling generous.

Won't be surprise if Song gets a 92 too lol. He's probably one of the best DM in EPL at the moment. If Yaya rise to 93, Song 92 is not a stunner.

Song is more likely to keep CB because Arsenal does use him there when needed even this season.

I think a lot of the results Dortmund players received were mainly based from last year performance. If they continue their rather poor form this season, none will rise at the end of the season.

I think a lot of the results Dortmund players received were mainly based from last year performance. If they continue their rather poor form this season' date=' none will rise at the end of the season.[/quote']

Um, they're second in the Bundesliga (and only off top by a point). They didn't do well in the CL but their form overall definitely isn't poor.

Won't be surprise if Song gets a 92 too lol. He's probably one of the best DM in EPL at the moment. If Yaya rise to 93' date=' Song 92 is not a stunner.

Song is more likely to keep CB because Arsenal does use him there when needed even this season.

I think a lot of the results Dortmund players received were mainly based from last year performance. If they continue their rather poor form this season, none will rise at the end of the season.[/quote']

I agree with everything apart from the last about Dortmund. They did poor in the CL but they are doing pretty well in the Bundesliga and maintaing a good spot. They did beat Bayern Munich too in the last game at the Allianz Arena.

I would not be surprise seeing Song getting 92 in the upcoming review.. Another superb assist from him.. He had proven more than enough to get to 92

Couldnt agree more to be fair. It was an excellent assist but needed an excellent striker to finish it. With the way SM have been handing out easy rises like +1 to Muller and Neuer, and yes they were easy cause nobody said they would rise, 92 for song wouldnt suprise me. Song has improved his passing game so much for Arsenal. He has been vital in many of their attacks.

• 1 month later...