WC 10000 vs WC 11111.. The Battle Of The Finest WC.. Discussion Thread..

racky

Re: WC 10000 vs WC 11111.. The Battle Of The Finest WC.. Discussion/Reports/Transfers

COULD AJAX FINALLY BE ON SOME KIND OF RUN?!..

Ajax 2 - 0 PAOK

J.CALLEJÓN 20

E.SALVIO 61

Half Time

(1 - 0)

Daniel Ratcliffe (racky) steered Ajax to victory against PAOK.

Ajax beat PAOK 2 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Callejón scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Salvio was also on the scoresheet for his side.

well played racky m8...got no complaints with the result.

Ajax played the better of the two.

Re: WC 10000 vs WC 11111.. The Battle Of The Finest WC.. Discussion/Reports/Transfers

The offer for Luís NANI of Manchester United from Corinthians has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Jean-Daniel AKPA AKPRO of Toulouse from Corinthians has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Leonardo BITTENCOURT of Energie Cottbus from Corinthians has been accepted. The

transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Pablo OSVALDO of Roma from Corinthians has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Joel OBI of Internazionale from Corinthians has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Antonio NOCERINO of Milan from Corinthians has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Pinheiro KLEBER of FC Porto from Corinthians has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Rodrigo PALACIO of Genoa from Corinthians has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Claudio MARCHISIO of Juventus from Corinthians has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

New 10000 soldier of fortune here, ready to genoside 11111 silly boys B)

no chance matey..

not 1ce i balance my ajax boys out! :P ..

wc 11111.. cumon lads!!!!!..

as stated i have a bish signing to make a bash signing to make and a bosh signing to make..

this 1 is the bish!..

The offer for Leandro DAMIAO of Internacional from Ajax has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

as stated i have a bish signing to make a bash signing to make and a bosh signing to make..

this 1 is the bish!..

The offer for Leandro DAMIAO of Internacional from Ajax has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Worst signing :D

Now, you and your cannibal corpse should be worried. No more chance for 11111 B)

Worst signing :D

Now' date=' you and your cannibal corpse should be worried. No more chance for 11111 B)[/quote']

hell do till he sees a rise meaning i can cash in on llorente for somewhere else! :P ..

BOCA BEAT AJAX!..

Boca Juniors 2 - 1 Ajax

E.LAVEZZI 30

M.RODRIGUEZ 31

Half Time

(2 - 0)

E.SALVIO 71

Daniel Ratcliffe (racky) was unable to prevent a Ajax defeat to Boca Juniors.

Ajax slumped to a 2 - 1 defeat to Boca Juniors in their Division 1 fixture.

Salvio was on the scoresheet for his side.

wc11111 captain smashes a great performance against Oly.

EugeniuC [forum] steered Fenerbahçe SK to victory against Olympiacos.

Fenerbahçe SK outclassed Olympiacos and beat them 2 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Cassano scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

ángel was also on the scoresheet for his side.

DAMIAO DOES BUSINESS ON DEBUT!..

Ajax 4 - 2 Palmeiras

H.NILMAR 18

E.SALVIO 32

L.DAMIAO 57, 89

Half Time

(2 - 1)

S.KALOU 42

S.ROBINHO 51 (pen)

Daniel Ratcliffe (racky) steered Ajax to victory against Palmeiras.

Ajax beat Palmeiras 4 - 2 in a thrilling Division 1 encounter.

Nilmar scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Damiao and Salvio were also amongst the goalscorers.

DAMIAO DOES BUSINESS ON DEBUT!..

Ajax 4 - 2 Palmeiras

H.NILMAR 18

E.SALVIO 32

L.DAMIAO 57' date=' 89

Half Time

(2 - 1)

S.KALOU 42

S.ROBINHO 51 (pen)[/b']

Daniel Ratcliffe (racky) steered Ajax to victory against Palmeiras.

Ajax beat Palmeiras 4 - 2 in a thrilling Division 1 encounter.

Nilmar scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Damiao and Salvio were also amongst the goalscorers.

Congratulations

Nacional come out with something of a shocking result for new manager Finn.

It ended 0-0, but considering I had to play a team with an average rating of 80, due to the previous manager playing the best players till they were all NMF. I think we did very well, and I will be hoping to get at least some of the new team back by the next turn.

Scores for Shield Quarter Final

WC 11111

WC 10000

Game 1 -9

Game 2 - 3

Game 3 - 3

Game 4 - 3

Total - 15 / 3

Scores for Turn 10

Game 1 - 1

Game 2 - 1

Game 3 - 1

Game 4 - 1

Game 5 - 9 / -1

Game 6 - 1

Game 7 - -1 / 9

Game 8 - 8 / -1

Total = 18 / 10

Scores for Turn 11

Game 1 - 8 / -1

Game 2 - 1

Game 3 - 8 / -1

Game 4 --1 / 8

Game 5 - 1

Game 6 - 1

Game 7 - -1 / 9

Game 8 - 1

Totals - 17 / 16

Scores for Turn 12

Game 1 - 8 / -1

Game 2 - 1

Game 3 - 9 / -1

Game 4 - 1

Game 5 - 1

Game 6 - 1

Game 7 - 1

Game 8 - 2

Totals - 11 / 11

Scores for Turn 13

Game 1 - 1

Game 2 - 8 / -1

Game 3 - 1

Game 4 - -1 / 9

Game 5 - 1

Game 6 - 1

Game 7 - -1/ 9

Game 8 - 1

Totals - 9 / 19

Leaderboard:

WC 11111 - 262

WC 10000 - 256

Well i just joined as Rangers' date=' need a few squad changes:rolleyes:[/quote']

loads of availability matey so shouldnt be a problem :) ..

welcome also..

eugineuc seems to have died forum wise so had no alternative but to fill his club space :) ..

wc 100000 lads olympiacos are down after duffman left anderlecht in wc 10000..

if you know anybody who could help your side get infront feel free to let myself or arfon know and we'll get your club filled immediately :) ..

Win a cup semi on my first match!!!:eek:

Niall Taylor steered Rangers to victory against Galatasaray SK.

Rangers beat Galatasaray SK 6 - 5 in a penalty shootout after a 0 - 0 draw in their WC 10000 VS WC 11111.

THE BATTLE OF THE FINEST WC Semi Final fixture.

Alonso had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

i HATE Rangers being an Aberdeen Fan but this sounds a laugh so i have went to the dark side:eek:

the forum part like the 2 wc forum posts nowdays aint the busiest..

the challenge will always be there though :) .. it is a gameworld simply for lads from each of the 2 wcs to compile a simple joint points score and see if it beats the others.. that can continually happen season by season in my eyes as it is a team affair :) .. you just do your bit for your wc and hope your wc is the best come end of season..

see yea very good game play wise but like the 2 wcs forums posts not all that busy mate unfortunately :) ..

Ahmad Rivai steered Corinthians to victory against Feyenoord.

Corinthians beat Feyenoord 3 - 0 in their WC 10000 VS WC 11111. THE BATTLE OF THE FINEST WC Semi Final fixture.

Palacio scored all 3 goals for Corinthians and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Hell yeah!! Palacio bring us to final :)

Unlucky Camila :D