WC 10000 vs WC 11111.. The Battle Of The Finest WC.. Discussion Thread..

Re: WC 10000 vs WC 11111.. The Battle Of The Finest WC.. Discussion/Reports/Transfers

wc 10000 captain arfon has left :confused: ..

he wasnt giving feedback on new boys 2 instate so deffo for the best of the set up :) ..

lads i will be asking for a volunteer to captain the wc 10000 boys :) ..

2 sides to fill :) ..

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: WC 10000 vs WC 11111.. Do You Have What It Takes To Represent Your WC!.. WC 11111 AT CAPACITY.. racky eugeniuc barnabyd valencia fc rule ryans tornado nicholasbig cedd said7fabregas im m

Re: WC 10000 vs WC 11111.. The Battle Of The Finest WC.. Discussion/Reports/Transfers

Re: WC 10000 vs WC 11111.. The Battle Of The Finest WC.. Discussion/Reports/Transfers first idea ive had brought to me by valentia.. hes happy to run the scoreing also if we are to select this method

wc 10000 captain arfon has left :confused: ..

he wasnt giving feedback on new boys 2 instate so deffo for the best of the set up :) ..

lads i will be asking for a volunteer to captain the wc 10000 boys :) ..

2 sides to fill :) ..

what does captaincy involve?:)

what does captaincy involve?:)

to be honest mate it was an idea arfon brought to the table.. he would oversee who was brought in 2 wc 10000 and eugeniuc with wc 11111 only prob was trying to find replacements so i would have no alternative but to try get people in :) ..

if anybody fancies wc 10000 captaincy and trying 2 fill your 2 vacant sides feel free to ask.. it does hinder you them being computer as there not as effective as human..

lads end of the day its a team set up where you help out and contribute points to the overall end of season score for your wc..

its simply just a way of finding out which ec has the better lads involved..

up to present its wc 111111 :) ..

to be honest mate it was an idea arfon brought to the table.. he would oversee who was brought in 2 wc 10000 and eugeniuc with wc 11111 only prob was trying to find replacements so i would have no alternative but to try get people in :) ..

if anybody fancies wc 10000 captaincy and trying 2 fill your 2 vacant sides feel free to ask.. it does hinder you them being computer as there not as effective as human..

lads end of the day its a team set up where you help out and contribute points to the overall end of season score for your wc..

its simply just a way of finding out which ec has the better lads involved..

up to present its wc 111111 :) ..

Don't think I'll take up captaincy as I don't have so much time, though it probably wouldn't take long it is just another thing...

But I've only just arrived, so what could you expect? I can't turn things round in a day. :D;):P

Hello

Taking Galatasaray representing WC10000

How does the scoring work? What happens when we play teams from out own WC?

scoreing is simplistic matey but very effective :) ..

10 points - win against nation country/wc championship rival eg.. ajax vs feyenoord

5 points - win against wc championship rival eg.. fenerbache vs celtic

3 points - away win

2 points - home win

-3 points - loss against nation country/wc championship rival eg.. ajax vs feyenoord

-1 point - loss home or away

Bonus points:

MoM on your team - 1 point

Hat-trick hero - 1 point

Win by 4 or more goals - 2points

scoreing is simplistic matey but very effective :) ..

10 points - win against nation country/wc championship rival eg.. Ajax vs feyenoord

5 points - win against wc championship rival eg.. Fenerbache vs celtic

3 points - away win

2 points - home win

-3 points - loss against nation country/wc championship rival eg.. Ajax vs feyenoord

-1 point - loss home or away

bonus points:

Mom on your team - 1 point

hat-trick hero - 1 point

win by 4 or more goals - 2points

wc 10000 club list!..

Galatasaray..

Feyenoord..

Olympiacos..

River plate..

Celtic..

Corinthians..

Club america..

Nacional..

Wc 11111 club list!..

Fenerbache..

Ajax..

Paok..

Boca juniors..

Rangers..

Palmeiras..

Chivas de guadalajara..

Penarol..

have a look on the first page of this thread mate' date='it explains everything fully.[/quote']

I can't see an explanaiton of how the points work when two teams from WC10000 paly each other.

If I beat a fellow WC1000er, I get points but he doesn't?

for example - when galatasar play feyenoord.

I can't see an explanaiton of how the points work when two teams from WC10000 paly each other.

If I beat a fellow WC1000er' date=' I get points but he doesn't?

for example - when galatasar play feyenoord.[/quote']

you would just get 3 points or 2 depending on being home or away :) .. the loosing side would recieve -1 :) ..

anything else mate?.. :) ..

So' date=' if i get 3 and he gets minus 1 our WC10000 gets 2 points?[/quote']

yes matey.. plus added extras for mom etc..

scoreing system is very simple mate but does do its job :) ..

anything else need clearing up mate?..

So' date=' wc.10000 boys are full right? Its would be easy to lead again ;)

Lets we kick wc.11111 silly boys B)[/quote']

set up is back to 100% and my ajax are finally starting to put points 2 gether as im struggler of wc 11111 team so yous have had it :P ..

AJAX SAIL OVER RIVER FOR FULL 3 POINTS!..

River Plate 0 - 1 Ajax

Half Time

(0 - 1)

L.DAMIAO 6

Daniel Ratcliffe (racky) steered Ajax to victory against River Plate.

Ajax beat River Plate 1 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Criscito had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Damiao was on the scoresheet for his side.

WILL GET SCORES UP 2MO :) ..