WC 10000 vs WC 11111.. The Battle Of The Finest WC.. Discussion Thread..

racky

Re: WC 10000 vs WC 11111.. The Battle Of The Finest WC.. Discussion/Reports/Transfers

My first main transfer for Nacional:

The offer for Emiliano VIVIANO of Genoa from Nacional has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

OK, I swapped Coates for him but I will swap my current GK for a CB, and I fuguered that it would be good to get a good GK in before every ones players can be swapped and there is a rush...:)

Re: WC 10000 vs WC 11111.. The Battle Of The Finest WC.. Discussion/Reports/Transfers

Just signed pedro for £22m and are about to sign stankovic and antonini and a few others.So im expecting to do well with olympiacos.Today we play ajax who seem to be missing players in some important positions.

Just signed pedro for £22m and are about to sign stankovic and antonini and a few others.So im expecting to do well with olympiacos.Today we play ajax who seem to be missing players in some important positions.

couldnt agree more with you mate :) ..

my most unbalanced build i have ever made on sm is this 1 and its exactly why my side are hit n miss :) ..

they are starting to put points together though and the second phase of deals will work spot on with the club and the strategy im using..

its just getting there atm :mad: ..

all best for 2nite anyways fella :) ..

CUMON WC 11111!..

BACK TO DRAWING BOARD FOR RATCLIFFES AJAX!..

Ajax 0 - 2 Olympiacos

Half Time

(0 - 2)

R.KAKA 17

R.PEDRO 31

Daniel Ratcliffe (racky) was unable to prevent a Ajax defeat to Olympiacos.

Ajax slumped to a 2 - 0 defeat against Olympiacos in their Division 1 fixture.

nacional lose for the first time under their new manager...2 penalties from fenerbace were enough to sink us away.

to be fair on my lads though I was still having to play the youth team. :o

wouldnt worry about it mate..

to be honest ive been wolloped all weekend across all gameworlds pritty much..

wonder if new engine is comeing in 2 play and its the end of 3-5-2 and back to actually countering..

wouldnt worry about it mate..

to be honest ive been wolloped all weekend across all gameworlds pritty much..

wonder if new engine is comeing in 2 play and its the end of 3-5-2 and back to actually countering..

I've not done too bad in general, but I haven't heard of this new engine...where can I read of it? :)

I've not done too bad in general' date=' but I haven't heard of this new engine...where can I read of it? :)[/quote']

its ment to be coming into play over next few week.. fair few top sounding updates by the sound of things :) .. yet to be trialled though so it wont have changed yet engine wise..

if not that im back on good result blacklist haha :) ..

unfortunately mental mackham/icefyre has left alot of his setups over the last day or so this being 1 so i have brought in a solid contributer from wc 11111 to fill his job..

up steps drink.. welcome matey..

eugeniuc is ment to be team wc 11111 captain but we never see him around here so im pritty much calling there shots.. not happy really as i didnt wasnt to be doing so..

looking like if wc 10000 all put heads 2gether and wc 11111 all put heads 2gether there isnt actually need for a captain as its a team game..

unfortunately mental mackham/icefyre has left alot of his setups over the last day or so this being 1 so i have brought in a solid contributer from wc 11111 to fill his job..

eugeniuc is ment to be team wc 11111 captain but we never see him around here so im pritty much calling there shots.. not happy really as i didnt wasnt to be doing so..

looking like if wc 10000 all put heads 2gether and wc 11111 all put heads 2gether there isnt actually need for a captain as its a team game..

;) I don't get the rules so I'll just try to win every match, unless I'm not supposed to :confused:

;) I don't get the rules so I'll just try to win every match' date=' unless I'm not supposed to :confused:[/quote']

exactly wot the rules are mate..

just contribute as many points to wc 11111 as possible matey and your doing your job :) ..

ill get scores sorted in few hour.. just inbetween decorating atm :) ..

exactly wot the rules are mate..

just contribute as many points to wc 11111 as possible matey and your doing your job :) ..

ill get scores sorted in few hour.. just inbetween decorating atm :) ..

Which teams are WC 11111?

EDIT: Do cup/shield games contribute?

wc 10000 club list!..

Galatasaray..

Feyenoord..

Olympiacos..

River plate..

Celtic..

Corinthians..

Club america..

Nacional..

Wc 11111 club list!..

Fenerbache..

Ajax..

Paok..

Boca juniors..

Rangers..

Palmeiras..

Chivas de guadalajara..

Penarol..

scoreing system is on front page and above is teams drink mate :) ..

p.s cup counts :) ..

SCORES FOR TURN 15!..

Fenerbahçe SK 2 - 0 Nacional.. fenerbache 5, 2, 1 nacional -1

Galatasaray SK 4 - 1 Chivas de Guadalajara.. 5, 2, 1 chivas -1

Peñarol 1 - 1 Corinthians.. penarol 1 corinthians 0

AJAX 0 - 2 Olympiacos.. ajax -1 olympiacos 5, 3, 1

Rangers 2 - 1 River Plate.. rangers 5, 2, 1 river plate -1

Feyenoord 0 - 2 Palmeiras.. feyenoord -1 palmeiras 5, 3, 1

Club América 4 - 1 Boca Juniors.. club america 5, 2, 1 boca juniors -1

PAOK 3 - 2 Celtic.. paok 5, 2, celtic 0

wc 10000 club list!..

Galatasaray.. 8

Feyenoord.. -1

Olympiacos.. 9

River plate.. -1

Celtic.. 0

Corinthians.. 0

Club america.. 8

Nacional.. -1

= 22

Wc 11111 club list!..

Fenerbache.. 8

Ajax.. -1

Paok.. 7

Boca juniors.. -1

Rangers.. 8

Palmeiras.. 9

Chivas de guadalajara.. -1

Penarol.. 1

= 30

CURRENT TOTAL!..

WC 10000 = 283

WC 11111 = 340

10 points - win against nation country/wc championship rival eg.. ajax vs feyenoord

5 points - win against wc championship rival eg.. fenerbache vs celtic

3 points - away win

2 points - home win

-3 points - loss against nation country/wc championship rival eg.. ajax vs feyenoord

-1 point - loss home or away

Bonus points:

MoM on your team - 1 point

Hat-trick hero - 1 point

Win by 4 or more goals - 2points

Ok racky, if there is no one from wc 10000 want to be a captain, i'll take it :)

Ok racky' date=' if there is no one from wc 10000 want to be a captain, i'll take it :)[/quote']

thats cool by me matey.. :) ..

any vacancies that arise from wc 10000 feel free to fill them matey.. you are more than welcome to make up tactics.. thro games etc 2 help gain points for your side :P .. anything goes :P ..

ill continue to look after wc 11111 in absense of eugenuic unless he gets back active as id sooner him take the role :) ..

its a team game lads about the overall score at end of season between the 2 wcs.. the league etc is bonus 2 aim for as individual goal.. think a few people havent got the jist of that whose been in so far..

may consider something along the lines of the position you finish in will be subtracted from overall points score total of your wc just to make higher end finishes more valuble :) ..

we'll get there though aslong as 2 wcs continue 2 survive :) ..

AJAX SETTLE FOR POINT!..

Chivas de Guadalajara 1 - 1 Ajax

L.DE JONG 3

Half Time

(1 - 0)

F.LLORENTE 52

Daniel Ratcliffe (racky) earned a draw with Ajax against Chivas de Guadalajara.

The match ended 1 - 1 between Ajax and Chivas de Guadalajara in their Division 1 fixture.

Llorente scored the only goal for Ajax and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

SCORES FOR TURN 16!..

Boca Juniors 1 - 4 Celtic boca juniors -1 celtic 5, 3, 1

Palmeiras 1 - 2 PAOK palmeiras -1 paok 3, 1

River Plate 1 - 1 Club América river plate 0 club america 1

Olympiacos 2 - 2 Feyenoord olympiacos 1 feyenoord 0

Corinthians 2 - 0 Rangers 5, 2, 1 rangers -1

Chivas de Guadalajara 1 - 1 AJAX chivas 0 ajax 1

Nacional 0 - 2 Peñarol nacional -3 penarol 10, 3, 1

Fenerbahçe SK 3 - 3 Galatasaray SK fenerbache 0 galatasaray 1

wc 10000 club list!..

Galatasaray.. 1

Feyenoord.. 0

Olympiacos.. 1

River plate.. 0

Celtic.. 9

Corinthians.. 8

Club america.. 1

Nacional.. -3

= 17

Wc 11111 club list!..

Fenerbache.. 0

Ajax.. 1

Paok.. 4

Boca juniors.. -1

Rangers.. -1

Palmeiras.. -1

Chivas de guadalajara.. 0

Penarol.. 14

= 16

CURRENT TOTAL!..

WC 10000 = 300

WC 11111 = 356

10 points - win against nation country/wc championship rival eg.. ajax vs feyenoord

5 points - win against wc championship rival eg.. fenerbache vs celtic

3 points - away win

2 points - home win

-3 points - loss against nation country/wc championship rival eg.. ajax vs feyenoord

-1 point - loss home or away

Bonus points:

MoM on your team - 1 point

Hat-trick hero - 1 point

Win by 4 or more goals - 2points

GOOD RESULT REALLY FOR WC 10000 THIS WEEK.. HAD IT NOT BEEN FOR THE MIGHTY PENAROL THE WC 10000 BOYS WOULD HAVE PUT ABIT OF PRESURE ON WC 11111 BUT THE BIG WIN OVER THE RIVALS SCORED WELL IN THE CONTRIBUTION STAKES!..

CUMON WC 11111 B)