Sign in to follow this  
racky

WC 10000 vs WC 11111.. The Battle Of The Finest WC.. Discussion Thread..

Re: WC 10000 vs WC 11111.. Do You Have What It Takes To Represent Your WC!..

id say one division because then the seasons are longer and you won't ever have the problem that say 6 of 11111 are in division two. Also i'm guessing this will have a scoring element behind it so it would be more competitive if all the teams are in one division :P

I want in to join my favourite ever WC . 1000 Ive been in since the start and are a cherished team so It would be wrong not to stick my name down .

Sorry Dom but this only for 10000 and 11111 ;)

Glad to see you signed up mate.

Yeah id go with 1 division but then we do have the issue that we'll play our own people every other week.

Sorry Dom but this only for 10000 and 11111 ;)

Glad to see you signed up mate.

Yeah id go with 1 division but then we do have the issue that we'll play our own people every other week.

wed have 2 work on a points scorin system between us all arfon..

i thought something along the lines of.. points count against any opposing wc sides.. and then bonus points when your playing against your main rival side e.g ajax vs feyenoord etc..

obviously with some games against same wc sides they could be open to anything if they wasnt point scored ;) .. obviously im not encouragein cheating :P .. but with it being a team game.. the whole idea is seeing who has scored the most total points out of wc 10000 and wc 11111 come end of the season.. all members are there to contribute to that :) ..

imo team tactics however silly could make this gameworld pritty interesting :P ..

any more opinions ideas for points would be awsome as we gotta be somewhere close now to maximum nubers :) ..

any1 else u feel would like involved here from your respective wc feel free to either point them in direction of here or ill message them..

i in no way want to be like running this.. i think it could be done with all members involvement.. i just think the actual idea would make for a sound little gameworld alongside the 2 wcs as there favourites of mine 2 be involved in :) ..

p.s i persoanlly would prefer 1 division hence it being my original idea as it would be far easier to work a team game around :) ..

right lads this is looking at capacity already..

shehan cant take his side as he has no spare spaces so i am thinking as he mentioned tecalee would be interested to keep his space free for her???.. i kno she wins trophies and is respected well around here.. wot u guys rekon?..

1 remaining place is left for 11111.. sure that is about 2 be filled now though..

so yea lads i can get this in 2 creation now but we will have 2 get on with ideas over the next day or so on scoring and peoples team selection..

id gladly let arfon have first pick and select sides for 10000.. i would do selection for 11111 to get things underway then it will just be a case of people requesting there teams from the wc selection :) ..

points system would then need 2 be ready for start of turn 1 :) ..

how does that sound?..

WC 11111 AT CAPACITY..

racky

eugeniuc

barnabyd

valencia fc rule

ryans tornado

nicholasbig

cedd

said7fabregas

im more than happy to run with them lads as i have seen activity from them all on gameworld forum posts so yea.. happy to say wc 11111 lads r ready to rock n roll :) ..

wc 10000 lads if you feel tecalee may not b interested in here feel free to replace her?.. i will get this created now?..

simply named..

WC 10000 VS WC 11111.. Battle Of The Finest WC's!..

Great Work Racky you've got this filled very quickly and hopefully it will be a top set up :D

Might be a good idea if the two captains created Groups so that things such as transfers and who's taking which club can be discussed ? :)

I'm up for it - I'm in both CHIVAS in 10000 and BENFICA in 11000' date=' so I'd be happy with either. Prefer 10000 as a set-up though, so would go for that one[/quote']

hi mate :) ..

right lads 10000 you have a situation :) ..

you currently hav 7 lads with 1 space available as shenhan cant take his place as he doesnt have a club space available..

he put forward tecalee but she isnt about as of yet..

mark could take your 8th place and your at capacity.. or u are welcome to wait for tecalee who may not want involving..

wc 10000 lads im leaving it down to you :) ..

p.s..

1 Custom WC 10000 VS WC 11111.. THE BATTLE OF THE FINEST WC You are currently in position 1 in the Custom Game World creation queue. Up to 4 Game Worlds are created every hour between 09:00 and 20:00 Game Time (GT).

To be honest Dan id be very happy with:

Arfon

Hog0101

Tecalee

Duffman

The Playmaker

Mike H

Gurnak

Dom latouche

Tecalee has been in 10000 since the start and is regular, id happily take Mark if she dont want in.

So im captain of 10000 yeah, also do I pick my team?

hi mate :) ..

right lads 10000 you have a situation :) ..

you currently hav 7 lads with 1 space available as shenhan cant take his space as he doesnt have a space available..

he put forward tecalee but she isnt about as of yet..

mark could take your 8th place and your at capacity.. or u are welcome to wait for tecalee who may not want involving..

wc 10000 lads im leaving it down to you :) ..

p.s..

1 Custom WC 10000 VS WC 11111.. THE BATTLE OF THE FINEST WC You are currently in position 1 in the Custom Game World creation queue. Up to 4 Game Worlds are created every hour between 09:00 and 20:00 Game Time (GT).

I would happily join for WC 11111 or not at all - I'm in a few forum set-ups at the moment and would be fine stepping aside if there aren't enough places.

I'm sure Camilla is a great forumer.

Just one point though - in 10000 I picked up a very poor CHIVAS about 10 games into the 1st season, with no cash and **** players. I've stuck with them, despite job offers at bigger clubs, and turned them into a decent side - winning div 4 last season. I'm not a quitter. Maybe you could have a waiting list?

To be honest Dan id be very happy with:

Arfon

Hog0101

Tecalee

Duffman

The Playmaker

Mike H

Gurnak

Dom latouche

Tecalee has been in 10000 since the start and is regular' date=' id happily take Mark if she dont want in.

So im captain of 10000 yeah, also do I pick my team?[/quote']

ok mate thats cool :) .. we'll see wot shes saying :) ..

yea mate you are more than welcome to captain 10000.. id like you to help with club selection process.. u can pick first side mate and i have to take there rival for 11111.. and then ill take first pick with u having to take there rival from team list :) ..

1ce we have wc 10000 selected sides and wc 11111 selected sides go 4 it mate with putting your lads in 2 there clubs..

i wont be looking to captain the 11111 lads as such but will try make sure there 100% full if vacancies pop up.. will get the lads in 2 there sides from the off etc.. then will offer the opportunity to 1 of the guys involved in wc 11111.. long story as 2 why i cant fully but will come out in time :) .. will be leaving a fair few gameworlds in next few months as seasons come to a close and just keeping to a quick manageable ammount :) ..

feel 3 to take first team pick mate or wait until league is created and you can fully see sides?.. :) ..

I would happily join for WC 11111 or not at all - I'm in a few forum set-ups at the moment and would be fine stepping aside if there aren't enough places.

I'm sure Camilla is a great forumer.

Just one point though - in 10000 I picked up a very poor CHIVAS about 10 games into the 1st season' date=' with no cash and **** players. I've stuck with them, despite job offers at bigger clubs, and turned them into a decent side - winning div 4 last season. I'm not a quitter. Maybe you could have a waiting list?[/quote']

mate i kno your more than able as u did me 2 the title on last game of season in 10000 :) ..

id have had you with 11111 but they filled up a fair while earlier :) ..

would gladly have you in the set up mate and if tecalee doesnt want in or sum 1 drops your more than welcome 2 step in next :) ..

ill keep u informend as to wot happens and will have u rep first space that arises in either wc if tecalee does want involvement :) ..

mate i kno your more than able as u did me 2 the title on last game of season in 10000 :) ..

id have had you with 11111 but they filled up a fair while earlier :) ..

would gladly have you in the set up mate and if tecalee doesnt want in or sum 1 drops your more than welcome 2 step in next :) ..

ill keep u informend as to wot happens and will have u rep first space that arises in either wc if tecalee does want involvement :) ..

Ok, that's fair enough. No worries - and good luck to you all if I'm not involved

Ok' date=' that's fair enough. No worries - and good luck to you all if I'm not involved[/quote']

sound mate ill get back to you via pm on wots happenin :) ..

i know what team id like Celtic. ;):P i know that's going to be a popular choice.

Also Racky if all goes to plan would we be able to take our teams tonight ? :)

course you can mate :) .. no doubt be a friendly 2mo so sooner the better imo..

my plan was 2 get the sides selected with arfon for wc 11111 so it can get out of the way sort of speak.. it will then b down to yourselfs and captains to sort sides out for the managers :) ..

i actually have eugineniuc whose offerd to captian wc 11111 which is cool by me ive said provided hes very active with here :) .. will give him a shot though :) .. if hes hangs about and i can get arfon movin he can even help me select the sides for wc 11111 as team captain ;) ..

so yea just a case of getting arfon rolling now with his first team selection for wc 10000 :)