Sign in to follow this  
racky

WC 10000 vs WC 11111.. The Battle Of The Finest WC.. Discussion Thread..

Re: WC 10000 vs WC 11111.. The Battle Of The Finest WC.. Discussion/Reports/Transfers

I'm Boca Junior's manager in WC 11111 & SK Rapid Wien in 10000.

How exactly will this work?

its seperate to it mate..

i messaged members from 11111 2day and left posts for people to get at here if interested :) ..

its a seperate gameworld involving wc 10000 members playing against wc 11111 members.. sort of points system team game to see which wc has the best lads onboard..

all spaces are full at present :) .. could add you 2 short list?..

Re: WC 10000 vs WC 11111.. The Battle Of The Finest WC.. Discussion/Reports/Transfers

its seperate to it mate..

i messaged members from 11111 2day and left posts for people to get at here if interested :) ..

its a seperate gameworld involving wc 10000 members playing against wc 11111 members.. sort of points system team game to see which wc has the best lads onboard..

all spaces are full at present :) .. could add you 2 short list?..

Yeah, I just read the first page and realized I was going about it the wring way :D.

Shortlist sounds fine.

A lil update :D

WC11111 teams.

AJAX- Racky

FENERBAHCE- Eugeniuc ©

PENAROL- Barnabyd

PAOK- ?

BOCA JUNIORS- Ryans Tornado

RANGERS- ?

CHIVAS DE GUADALAJARA- ?

PALMEIRAS- ?

Ladies and Gentlemen

The WC 10000 team (sort of)

Galatasary - Arfon

Feyenoord - Tecalee??

Olympiacos - TheDuffman

River Plate - Mike H

Celtic - Hog0101

Corinthians - Dom Latouche

Club America - Gurnak

Nacional - ThePlaymaker

Go ahead and apply for your teams gents

Game world ID: 66059

Also ive pm'd Tecalee in-game and will do on here now, that she has until 22:00 game time to respond to the job offer.

first wave accepted at clubs :) ..

lets get that wc 11111 club list filled up and we can get underway fully as wc 10000 are pritty much all there :) ..

what is the ID??? I would love to get Palmeiras...

EDIT: Just found it

we selected them for u mate so shouldnt be a problem :) .. feel 3 to apply for them and ill accept :) ..

Applied for Penarol - We're gonna need a lot of help :eek:

team game mate :) .. we'll all try work with each other wi loans etc etc :) .. no smfa so should be able 2 do a few bits o sneeky stuff :P ..

The Palmeiras chairman has appointed Nick Big as the clubs new manager.

Thanks for letting them for me. I love this team, but unfortunately it isn`t to strong, hand i will need some help. Transfers just after all teasm are taken, right?

Thanks for letting them for me. I love this team' date=' but unfortunately it isn`t to strong, hand i will need some help. Transfers just after all teasm are taken, right?[/quote']

yes...probably by tomorrow were gona be ready to roll.

valentia fc ok 2 be accepted at rangers mate?..

:) ..

yeah..Penarol manager please withdraw your bids...hope he does the right thing and doesn't let us down..