Sign in to follow this  
racky

WC 10000 vs WC 11111.. The Battle Of The Finest WC.. Discussion Thread..

Re: WC 10000 vs WC 11111.. The Battle Of The Finest WC.. Discussion/Reports/Transfers

Ok im giving Tecalee until tomorrow morning as not all the clubs have been taken, but as soon as the other clubs have managers then I shall find someome else.

Re: WC 10000 vs WC 11111.. The Battle Of The Finest WC.. Discussion/Reports/Transfers

Ok im giving Tecalee until tomorrow morning as not all the clubs have been taken' date=' but as soon as the other clubs have managers then I shall find someome else.[/quote']

maybe I can be on the list.:D

right lads away 2mo from 1ish till pritty much around 1ish at nite so would advise trying 2 get team mates all in 2 clubs prior to 1 dinner timeish 2mo :) ..

may b back for 10 at nite but dont see it :) ..

any1 applyin after 1 2mo dinner expect a late acceptance and miss of selection for your first friendly :) ..

right lads away 2mo from 1ish till pritty much around 1ish at nite so would advise trying 2 get team mates all in 2 clubs prior to 1 dinner timeish 2mo :) ..

may b back for 10 at nite but dont see it :) ..

any1 applyin after 1 2mo dinner expect a late acceptance and miss of selection for your first friendly :) ..

In this revelation im giving Tecalee until 10:00 game time tomorrow, which means anyone who is wanting to join the WC 10000 ranks be online for 11:00 game time tomorrow.

Also shall we say that 11:30 tomorrow is the deadline and we can bid?

In this revelation im giving Tecalee until 10:00 game time tomorrow' date=' which means anyone who is wanting to join the WC 10000 ranks be online for 11:00 game time tomorrow.

Also shall we say that 11:30 tomorrow is the deadline and we can bid?[/quote']

if it all goes to plan mate that is sound by me :) ..

on the transfer front with ajax.. really dont hav a scoody doo wot ill do with them.. thinkin im going to go an all out solid build at present..

anybody on waitin list with sides in wc 11111 following has been sent to cedd and said7fabregas :) ..

WC 11111 CLUB LIST AVAILABILITY..

ONLY PAOK OR CHIVAS LEFT MATE.. GAMEWORLD IS OPEN ALTHOUGH BIDS CANT BE MADE YET!..

FRIENDLYS START 2MO SO CAPTAIN EUGENIUC HAD 2 START SELECTING MANAGERS FOR SIDES..

UP TO YOU WHICH YOU PICK MATE BUT U MUST APPLY B4 11 UK 2MO DINNER TIME OR U MAY LOOSE YOUR PLACE :) ..

any issues with these 2 sides not being filled u will be called upon to replace :) .. so try be about here 2mo around the time if possible :) ..

said7fabregas accepted at chivas :) ..

tryd send the remaining side to cedd but hes currently at club maximum.. he has until 11ish 2mo 2 sort it out and apply :) ..

awaiting mike to accept river plate but offer has been sent so cant see there being a problem there..

still tecalee left to sort :) .. ive actually added her and sent her the feyenoord job offer :) .. if she doesnt want she can always reject and rhys will replace..

so looking like cedd may b the issue at the minute.. he doesnt sort situation with clubs and mike will be in :) ..

said7fabregas accepted at chivas :) ..

tryd send the remaining side to cedd but hes currently at club maximum.. he has until 11ish 2mo 2 sort it out and apply :) ..

awaiting mike to accept river plate but offer has been sent so cant see there being a problem there..

still tecalee left to sort :) .. ive actually added her and sent her the feyenoord job offer :) .. if she doesnt want she can always reject and rhys will replace..

so looking like cedd may b the issue at the minute.. he doesnt sort situation with clubs and mike will be in :) ..

Which account are you trying? I think he has 1 called don danberry and 1 called cedd cook.

Which account are you trying? I think he has 1 called don danberry and 1 called cedd cook.

don danberry.. which gameworld does he use cedd cook mate?.. :) .. ill try send to there :) ..

I would have thought no as not everyone is in' date=' jobs have been offered to people buy not accepted yet.[/quote']

Lol I know I was joking :)

Don't think it'd be fair to the people who wake up with 200+ Club Messages either lol

cedd is the only person now left 2 accept his offer :) ..

ill get on 2 barnabyd as im sure he knos him on a soun enough level 2 get him 2 accept :) ..

right lads..

havin spoken with wc 11111 captain eugeniuc he has decided that if cedd isnt to have taken his club by 11 the next available manager from wc 11111 who is online at the time will be offerd paok :) ..

with the gameworld needing to start by latest 11.30 2day it is a must paok are in full activity for the fairness of the set up :) ..

shortlisted applicants with a side in wc 11111 please b online at 11.. im currently in process of messagin but if cedd isnt online n job offer still isnt accepted the side will go to an available applicant so club can be accepted and ready to go for 11.30 :) ..

GAMEWORLD WILL OPEN FOR TRANSFER ACTIVITY FROM 11.30 :) ..

if there is no replacement online for cedd at 11 he will be left to accept offer and start late unfortunately.. bad news for the wc 11111 boys :( ..

Thank god I read this before I started my transfer activity lol

can honestly say i dont even kno who my first target is.. god knos where go player wise with these :) ..