Sign in to follow this  
racky

WC 10000 vs WC 11111.. The Battle Of The Finest WC.. Discussion Thread..

Re: WC 10000 vs WC 11111.. The Battle Of The Finest WC.. Discussion/Reports/Transfers

Just put me on the shortlist

Any way to slip up the list maybe sneak a couple of pounds into the pocket :P;).

lol..

guna run this past the 2 captains for shorlist idea..

seems best way..

way short list will work is simple..

ill remessage all lads on there and ask which gameworld they are in..

wen a place comes up short list will then b passed to wc captain who will then select the lad he would like to rep his wc nation ..

every1 else agree that sounds best idea?..

Re: WC 10000 vs WC 11111.. The Battle Of The Finest WC.. Discussion/Reports/Transfers

lol..

guna run this past the 2 captains for shorlist idea..

seems best way..

way short list will work is simple..

ill remessage all lads on there and ask which gameworld they are in..

wen a place comes up short list will then b passed to wc captain who will then select the lad he would like to rep his wc nation ..

every1 else agree that sounds best idea?..

Yeah sounds good to me :)

A Few big players coming to Grecce with Kaka , Valdes , Krasic , Pazzini , Jagelkia, Alex , Lamela , KPB to name a few ;) all joining in the next 24 hours :D still got plenty of deals to be done so expect some more big signings !

1 or 2 bits of competition on these but from looking at chairman offers i do win them..

The offer for Pablo PIATTI of Valencia from Ajax has been accepted along with other club offers. Valencia will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Eduardo SALVIO of Atlético Madrid from Ajax has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Fernando LLORENTE of Athletic Club from Ajax has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Honorato NILMAR of Villarreal from Ajax has been accepted along with other club offers. Villarreal will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Pepe REINA of Liverpool from Ajax has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Domenico CRISCITO of Zenit from Ajax has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

gutted i messed up on signing this guy as it was my first target..

The deal for David LUIZ has collapsed

still looking to be busy in market 1ce these do land.. just looking to build a capable side at present :) ..

after a long hard think about it ive decided to sit off going for the sillys first season and go with the base build :) ..

i rekon theres still going to be a sound mixture of availability after t.bs are up..

this will mean..

eriksen..

van der wiel..

alderweireld..

vertonghen..

will all remain at ajax :) ..

can always go sometime in season if needed :) ..

will be left with 1 or 2 more positionals 2 cover then for final build for first season :) ..

Palmeiras in the market:

The offer for Honorato NILMAR of Villarreal from Palmeiras has been accepted along with other club offers. Villarreal will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours
The offer for David LUIZ of Chelsea from Palmeiras has been accepted along with other club offers. Chelsea will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The offer for Phil JONES of Manchester United from Palmeiras has been accepted along with other club offers. Manchester United will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The offer for Yao Kouassi GERVINHO of Arsenal from Palmeiras has been accepted along with other club offers. Arsenal will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

With competition above, without competition below.

The offer for José ENRIQUE of Liverpool from Palmeiras has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The offer for Ibrahim AFELLAY of Barcelona from Palmeiras has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The offer for Arturo VIDAL of Juventus from Palmeiras has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The offer for Ali AHAMADA of Toulouse from Palmeiras has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

These three offers with competition.

The offer for Mario GOTZE of Borussia Dortmund from Fenerbahçe SK has been accepted along with other club offers. Borussia Dortmund will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The offer for Alcántara THIAGO of Barcelona from Fenerbahçe SK has been accepted along with other club offers. Barcelona will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The offer for Nick POWELL of Crewe Alexandra from Fenerbahçe SK has been accepted along with other club offers. Crewe Alexandra will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

These are without competition :) Gona have a mix of oldies and youngsters.

The offer for Jack WILSHERE of Arsenal from Fenerbahçe SK has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The offer for Andy CARROLL of Liverpool from Fenerbahçe SK has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The offer for Mateo MUSACCHIO of Villarreal from Fenerbahçe SK has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The offer for Antonio CASSANO of Milan from Fenerbahçe SK has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The offer for Chris SMALLING of Manchester United from Fenerbahçe SK has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The offer for José ÁNGEL of Roma from Fenerbahçe SK has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Gianluigi BUFFON of Juventus from Fenerbahçe SK has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Riccardo MONTOLIVO of Fiorentina from Fenerbahçe SK has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Penarol:

Mignolet

Fabio Rolando Onuoha

Tiote

Di Silvestri Suarez* Gundogan Formica

Rondon ??TBA??

* Mario Suarez

Bench (so far):

Mceachran (competition but should win)

Moses

Ter Stegen

Alvarez

Marquis

Eaves

Burn

Palacios (keeping)

Laurent KOSCIELNY has completed his move to Chivas de Guadalajara from Arsenal for £231,000 plus Jonny MAGALLON

Taye TAIWO has completed his move to Chivas de Guadalajara from Milan for £777,000 plus Mario DE LUNA

Stephan LICHTSTEINER has completed his move to Chivas de Guadalajara from Juventus in a swap deal for Omar ESPARZA

Rubén CANI has completed his move to Chivas de Guadalajara from Villarreal in a swap deal for Marco FABIÁN

Toni KROOS has completed his move to Chivas de Guadalajara from Bayern München for £666,000 plus Alberto MEDINA

Maxime GONALONS has completed his move to Chivas de Guadalajara from Lyon for £801,000 plus Edgar MEJIA

Tino COSTA has completed his move to Chivas de Guadalajara from Valencia for £138,000 plus Xavier BAEZ

Sergio FLOCCARI has completed his move to Chivas de Guadalajara from Lazio for £1,113,000 plus Érick TORRES

Some great signings for my first team. They will be joined shortly by Mario Balotelli and hopefully Andre Ayew.

To add to these signings I've also brought in Alvaro Morata, Pablo Sarabia, Isco, Juan Iturbe, Granit Xhaka, John Flanagan, Gerard Deulofeu, Tomas Kalas, Chris Lowe and Esteban Andrada. My team is shaping up wonderfully.

I do have a nice little report to put together but that'll have to wait until tomorrow now.

Ive got a massive issue with this...

Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain has completed his move to Celtic

One of my own guys so happy to lose out to him, but somebody tell me when he went there and EVERYBODY bidded 51k? Even though I was the first to bid..

I think it deserves a little ticket as surely the person who was on the mark and bidded first should have had him?

--------------------------------------

Actually one more thing:

The offer for Mario GOTZE of Borussia Dortmund from Fenerbahçe SK has been accepted along with other club offers. Borussia Dortmund will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

As I figured he went there, but honestly the bid Eugiene put him would have ptobably just come short for Ozil :eek: I knoe Gotze is a special player but really....?

I do have a nice little report to put together but that'll have to wait until tomorrow now.

One of my own guys so happy to lose out to him' date=' but somebody tell me when he went there and EVERYBODY bidded 51k? Even though I was the first to bid..

I think it deserves a little ticket as surely the person who was on the mark and bidded first should have had him?

Actually one more thing:

As I figured he went there, but honestly the bid Eugiene put him would have ptobably just come short for Ozil :eek: I knoe Gotze is a special player but really....?[/quote']

Its the last 99.99% sure :).

as expected managed to win all bids ba oxlade.. :) ..

also won the following by far..

The offer for José CALLEJÓN of Real Madrid from Ajax has been accepted along with other club offers. Real Madrid will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

team starting to shape ok.. will look abit short in centre of midfield but all alternative players positionals will see im sound pritty much all across the park :) ..

still few more to land in player wise :) ..

as always gone for a base build in season 1.. some sides looking to be doing sound business :) ..

One of my own guys so happy to lose out to him' date=' but somebody tell me when he went there and EVERYBODY bidded 51k? Even though I was the first to bid..

Actually one more thing:

As I figured he went there, but honestly the bid Eugiene put him would have ptobably just come short for Ozil :eek: I knoe Gotze is a special player but really....?[/quote']

isnt the oxlade issue sorted where by the player selects which club he wishes to go 2.. meaning with celtic being 2 lower rated in 86 2 galatasarays 88 he would pick them thinkin he would see more game time?..

:)

Sergio CANALES has completed his move to Palmeiras from Real Madrid.
The offer for Emiliano VIVIANO of Internazionale from Palmeiras has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Another players are coming, but unfortunatelly I lost Rodwell...

Lads we need 2 get a scoring system 2gether before sundays game..

Any struggle 2 get 1 2gether here ill just have 2 make a simple 1 up..

Sooner we all had imput though or let it 2 so 1 with a serious idea :) ..

Actually one more thing:

As I figured he went there' date=' but honestly the bid Eugiene put him would have ptobably just come short for Ozil :eek: I knoe Gotze is a special player but really....?[/quote']

I needed about 20million more to get Ozil, so yeah;)

The offer for Holger BADSTUBER of Bayern München from Ajax has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

would hav actually preferd luiz but like i said messed up deal unfortunately..

lad will do though :) ..

if n e 1 fancies puttin an idea for a score system 2gether.. whoever can have a go :) .. we will all then choose best fitted 1 come day or so before first turn on sunday? :) .

first idea ive had brought to me by valentia.. hes happy to run the scoreing also if we are to select this method :) ..

10 points - win against nation country/wc championship rival eg.. ajax vs feyenoord

5 points - win against wc championship rival eg.. fenerbache vs celtic

3 points - away win

2 points - home win

-3 points - loss against nation country/wc championship rival eg.. ajax vs feyenoord

-1 point - loss home or away

Bonus points:

MoM on your team - 1 point

Hat-trick hero - 1 point

Win by 4 or more goals - 2points

peoples thoughts on that system?..

first idea ive had brought to me by valentia.. hes happy to run the scoreing also if we are to select this method :) ..

10 points - win against nation country/wc championship rival eg.. ajax vs feyenoord

5 points - win against wc championship rival eg.. fenerbache vs celtic

3 points - away win

2 points - home win

-3 points - loss against nation country/wc championship rival eg.. fenerbache vs celtic

-1 point - loss home or away

Bonus points:

MoM on your team - 1 point

Hat-trick hero - 1 point

Win by 4 or more goals - 2points

peoples thoughts on that system?..

i like the score system.:)

that is a lot of work for valentia though.

i like the score system.:)

that is a lot of work for valentia though.

Fixtures (Sun 21 Aug)...

Division 1

Celtic - Boca Juniors

PAOK - Palmeiras

Club América - River Plate

Feyenoord - Olympiacos

Rangers - Corinthians

AJAX - Chivas de Guadalajara

Peñarol - Nacional

Galatasaray SK - Fenerbahçe SK

i dont know mate.. it is only 8 games and some games wont b as hard to work out as others :) ..

i do like the score system as it seems simple and very effective imo.. should do its job well..

see wot others think though and give others a chance to create 1 if they like before we decide :) ..

Fixtures (Sun 21 Aug)...

Division 1

Celtic - Boca Juniors

PAOK - Palmeiras

Club América - River Plate

Feyenoord - Olympiacos

Rangers - Corinthians

AJAX - Chivas de Guadalajara

Peñarol - Nacional

Galatasaray SK - Fenerbahçe SK

i dont know mate.. it is only 8 games and some games wont b as hard to work out as others :) ..

i do like the score system as it seems simple and very effective imo.. should do its job well..

see wot others think though and give others a chance to create 1 if they like before we decide :) ..

turk n uruguyan darbies openin games of season.. :eek: ..

cumon wc 11111!!! B)