WC 10000 vs WC 11111.. The Battle Of The Finest WC.. Discussion Thread..

Re: WC 10000 vs WC 11111.. The Battle Of The Finest WC.. Discussion/Reports/Transfers

first idea ive had brought to me by valentia.. hes happy to run the scoreing also if we are to select this method :) ..

10 points - win against nation country/wc championship rival eg.. ajax vs feyenoord

5 points - win against wc championship rival eg.. fenerbache vs celtic

3 points - away win

2 points - home win

-3 points - loss against nation country/wc championship rival eg.. ajax vs feyenoord

-1 point - loss home or away

Bonus points:

MoM on your team - 1 point

Hat-trick hero - 1 point

Win by 4 or more goals - 2points

peoples thoughts on that system?..

Nice - sounds good

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: WC 10000 vs WC 11111.. Do You Have What It Takes To Represent Your WC!.. WC 11111 AT CAPACITY.. racky eugeniuc barnabyd valencia fc rule ryans tornado nicholasbig cedd said7fabregas im m

Re: WC 10000 vs WC 11111.. The Battle Of The Finest WC.. Discussion/Reports/Transfers

Re: WC 10000 vs WC 11111.. The Battle Of The Finest WC.. Discussion/Reports/Transfers first idea ive had brought to me by valentia.. hes happy to run the scoreing also if we are to select this method

first idea ive had brought to me by valentia.. hes happy to run the scoreing also if we are to select this method :) ..

10 points - win against nation country/wc championship rival eg.. ajax vs feyenoord

3 points - away win

2 points - home win

-3 points - loss against nation country/wc championship rival eg.. ajax vs feyenoord

Bonus points:

Hat-trick hero - 1 point

So am I right in the following...

Galatasaray SK 3-1 Fenerbahçe SK

I get 12 points correct? and additional points if I get man of the match?

Also this means we get rewarded for beating one of our own teams correct? personally I dont think we should, just have a no score for them games.

Its a good idea other than that.

The Arrivals

Alexis SANCHEZ has completed his move to Galatasaray SK from Barcelona for £500,000 plus Johan ELMANDER and Gökhan ZAN
Branislav IVANOVIC has completed his move to Galatasaray SK from Chelsea in a swap deal for Sabri SARIOGLU and Lucas NEILL
Daniel AGGER has completed his move to Galatasaray SK from Liverpool in a swap deal for Hakan BALTA and Ufuk CEYLAN
Michael DAWSON has completed his move to Galatasaray SK from Tottenham Hotspur in a swap deal for Caglar BIRINCI and Aykut ERCETIN
Michel BASTOS has completed his move to Galatasaray SK from Lyon in a swap deal for Bogdan STANCU and Colin KAZIM
Sami KHEDIRA has completed his move to Galatasaray SK from Real Madrid in a swap deal for Selcuk INAN and Juan Pablo PINO
López ADRIÁN has completed his move to Galatasaray SK from Atlético Madrid for £600,000 plus Mustafa SARP and Erhan SENTURK
Javier HERNANDEZ has completed his move to Galatasaray SK from Manchester United in a swap deal for Servet CETIN and Milan BAROS

The soon to arrive

The offer for Frank LAMPARD of Chelsea from Galatasaray SK has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The offer for Wilson PALACIOS of Tottenham Hotspur from Galatasaray SK has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The offer for Leon OSMAN of Everton from Galatasaray SK has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The offer for Sebastian LARSSON of Sunderland from Galatasaray SK has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The offer for Esteban GRANERO of Real Madrid from Galatasaray SK has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The offer for Andreu FONTAS of Barcelona from Galatasaray SK has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The offer for Vilà DIDAC of Milan from Galatasaray SK has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The offer for Joleon LESCOTT of Manchester City from Galatasaray SK has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Done some very good business, had NO competition on Hernandez :eek: and Sanchez :eek: what were the 11111 doing?

Frank Lampard will be arriving for far less than what I offered for Gotze so that was probably a blessing in disguise.

Also still have one or two more bids floating around for players, but they have competition :(

3 points - away win

2 points - home win

Bonus points:

Hat-trick hero - 1 point

Very Simple and effective. Like it. In other news' date='

The offer for Martín MONTOYA of Barcelona from Chivas de Guadalajara has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Diego CONTENTO of Bayern München from Chivas de Guadalajara has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Jorge KOKE of Atlético Madrid from Chivas de Guadalajara has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Roman WEIDENFELLER of Borussia Dortmund from Chivas de Guadalajara has been accepted.The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Heung-Min SON of Hamburger SV from Chivas de Guadalajara has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Kevin STROOTMAN of PSV from Chivas de Guadalajara has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Really building a nice young team but I lost out on one of my main targets in Andre Ayew so I still need to bring in one more winger.

Starting Line-up

Weidenfeller

Lichtsteiner----Koscielny----Taiwo

Gonalons

Cani----Tino Costa----Kroos----TBD

Balotelli----Floccari

Bench and reserves include:

Morata, Deulofeu, Sarabia, Isco, Iturbe, Xhaka, Kalas, Flanagan, Andrada, Montoya, Contento, Koke, Heung-Min Son and Strootman.

Very happy with my business so far.

So am I right in the following...

Galatasaray SK 3-1 Fenerbahçe SK

I get 12 points correct? and additional points if I get man of the match?

Also this means we get rewarded for beating one of our own teams correct? personally I dont think we should' date=' just have a no score for them games.

Its a good idea other than that.[/quote']

yea mate :) ..

points can only score against wc 10000 vs wc 11111.. games vs own wc teams there will be no scoring involved :) ..

2 more accepted bids :) ..

The offer for Alexander MERKEL of Genoa from Ajax has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Julian DRAXLER of FC Schalke 04 from Ajax has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

grabed them just 2 touch up shortness in cm :) ..

should sneek a rise at some point 2 :) ..

please could all members read the following.. :) ..

lads a major addition rule has been added to this setup after having it pointed out to me.. cant believe i actually didnt think of it :eek: ..

if you are in here repin wc 10000 or wc 11111 and you leave the respected gameworld you will automatically be told to leave this set up :) ..

sure u understand but this gameworld is aimend at members from both gameworlds..

so simply.. if you are no longer takein part in either wc 10000 or wc 11111 gameworld u will no longer be able to rep them in here..

nice 1.. hope thats majorly clear :) ..

The offer for James RODRIGUEZ of FC Porto from Ajax has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

final signing more than likely first team wise :) .. will come in as positional cover if i need to move faces around :) ..

Players arriving at Palmeiras:

Transfer Message

The offer for Salomon KALOU of Chelsea from Palmeiras has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Serge AURIER of RC Lens from Palmeiras has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The offer for Mohamed SISSOKO of Paris Saint-Germain from Palmeiras has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The offer for Leandro VICTOR of Grêmio from Palmeiras has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The offer for Nicolas N'KOULOU of Marseille from Palmeiras has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The offer for Da Silva RAFAEL of Manchester United from Palmeiras has been accepted along with other club offers. Manchester United will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Jérôme BOATENG of Bayern München from Palmeiras has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Da Silva RAFAEL has completed his move to Galatasaray SK from Manchester United for £700,000 plus Tomás UJFALUSI and Aydin YILMAZ . All other offers were turned down.

Beat off competition from the 11111 scum ;) This also means im almost finished in the market with 2 teams :D

Gala1.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gala2.jpg

Batdal will be replaced in this one.

Id say im pretty pleased :D

You coud've gotten Sagna with that Bid' date=' just saying. ;)[/quote']

Why would I want him :confused: he's garbage! no where near the ability of Rafael.

Besides he had to be Brazilian ;)

Just saying :P

Also I picked up Lampard for far less than what I was paying for Gotze :D

Why would I want him :confused: he's garbage! no where near the ability of Rafael.

Besides he had to be Brazilian ;)

Just saying :P

Also I picked up Lampard for far less than what I was paying for Gotze :D

Well we have different tastes of players.

Lampard was garbage last year.

Gotze is a fav of mine so I had to pick him up. :P

See ya in the opener of the league.;)

Well we have different tastes of players.

Lampard was garbage last year.

Gotze is a fav of mine so I had to pick him up. :P

See ya in the opener of the league.;)

Lampard: 10 goals, 3 assists in 24 Premier league games

Gotze: 6 goals 15 assists in 33 Bundesliga

Gotze plays in Germany and for the German champions, Lampard plays in a far better league not for the champions.

Still think Lampard was garbage?

Lampard: 10 goals' date=' 3 assists in 24 Premier league games

Gotze plays in Germany and for the German champions, Lampard plays in a far better league not for the champions.

Still think Lampard was garbage?[/quote']

Was literally about to post the stats up :P

Some people are just blinded by the age and the fact Chelsea didnt win the leauge:rolleyes:

Was literally about to post the stats up :P

Some people are just blinded by the age and the fact Chelsea didnt win the leauge:rolleyes:

I know I couldnt believe he wrote 'Lampard was garbage' :eek:

He was injured quite a bit, but the bloke will always make and get you goals.

Lampard: 10 goals' date=' 3 assists in 24 Premier league games

Still think Lampard was garbage?[/quote']

Don't get me wrong, but I'm a chelsea fan and watched the majority of the matches in which Lampard played, his passing(long and short) and movement was horrible but I can't argue about his final touch it is good.

Lampard barely created any chances from those games played and chelsea lacked creativity because both Essien and Mikel are DM's and they lack that skill their job is too destroy attacks.

sometimes i felt that we need to move Lampard as a fwd because he has an ideal final touch which we couldn't say about Drogba or Torres.

He lost his play making skills completely thats what I was trying to say.

Two more players arriving my team:

The offer for César AZPILICUETA of Marseille from Palmeiras has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Souza ROBINHO has completed his move to Palmeiras from Milan for £350,000 plus Michel LUAN and Freitas KLEBER

I am pretty shocked that nobody was interested in Azpilicueta...

So if we were using the scoring system for last nights game, the results would be like this :

Red = WC 11111

Blue = WC 10000

PAOK 3 - 4 Feyenoord

-4 9

River Plate 2 - 2 Club América

Boca Juniors 1 - 0 Celtic

8 -4

Rangers 2 - 2 Peñarol

Palmeiras 1 - 0 Nacional

8 -4

Ajax 3 - 0 Galatasaray SK

8 -4

Chivas de Guadalajara 2 - 2 Corinthians

1 0

Olympiacos 0 - 2 Fenerbahçe SK

-4 9

WC 11111 = 31

WC 10000 = -6

WC11111 pretty much dominated this week..

I included bonus points for every game so thats why there are points scored in the games between teams from the same WC.

Anyone have any more ideas to add to the system? Maybe we could add in more bonus points?

What does everyone think? :)

So if we were using the scoring system for last nights game' date=' the results would be like this :

Red = WC 11111

Blue = WC 10000

PAOK 3 - 4 Feyenoord

-4 9

River Plate 2 - 2 Club América

Boca Juniors 1 - 0 Celtic

8 -4

Rangers 2 - 2 Peñarol

Palmeiras 1 - 0 Nacional

8 -4

Ajax 3 - 0 Galatasaray SK

8 -4

Chivas de Guadalajara 2 - 2 Corinthians

1 0

Olympiacos 0 - 2 Fenerbahçe SK

-4 9

WC 11111 = 31

WC 10000 = -6

WC11111 pretty much dominated this week..

I included bonus points for every game so thats why there are points scored in the games between teams from the same WC.

Anyone have any more ideas to add to the system? Maybe we could add in more bonus points?

What does everyone think? :)

simple and effective id say mate so you dont complicate things for yourself and the points can be worked out by yourself in a quickish time so it doesnt start to do your head in sorting this feature out :) ..

liam mate put up a brand new post showing exactly how and where points are scored again so we hav a post 2 revert back to if needed and showing how the system works :) ..

Sure I'll leave it as it is so Racky mate :)

This is the system btw:

3 points - away win

2 points - home win

Bonus points:

Hat-trick hero - 1 point

Sure I'll leave it as it is so Racky mate :)

This is the system btw:

3 points - away win

2 points - home win

Bonus points:

Hat-trick hero - 1 point

right mate cool :) ..

even i understand that :P .. so yea.. looking forward to getting this going fully now.. i rekon we dont stand 2 bad a chance wc 11111.. been some good builds but then wc 10000 hav done well also..

ive tryd keep the youth aspect that has always driven ajax as i do have a personal clique with ajax even though i could have traded faces of for much higher rateds but chose not 2 go down that route..

average age.......... 21! :eek: