Sign in to follow this  
racky

WC 10000 vs WC 11111.. The Battle Of The Finest WC.. Discussion Thread..

Re: WC 10000 vs WC 11111.. The Battle Of The Finest WC.. Discussion/Reports/Transfers

simple and effective id say mate so you dont complicate things for yourself and the points can be worked out by yourself in a quickish time so it doesnt start to do your head in sorting this feature out :) ..

liam mate put up a brand new post showing exactly how and where points are scored again so we hav a post 2 revert back to if needed and showing how the system works :) ..

Probably better off sticking on the first post mate.

Anyway more important issues ;)

Luc CASNOS has completed his move to Galatasaray SK from Internazionale for £1' date='100,000 plus Musa CAGIRAN and Mehmet BATDAL [/quote']

Meaning I have an unbelievable squad ;) very happy with what ive done at Galatasary.

Re: WC 10000 vs WC 11111.. The Battle Of The Finest WC.. Discussion/Reports/Transfers

decided to grow a set and branch out..

The offer for Nathan KABASELE of RSC Anderlecht from Ajax has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Sebastián GALLEGOS of Atlético Madrid from Ajax has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Bastian SCHWEINSTEIGER of Bayern München from Ajax has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Dani ALVES of Barcelona from Ajax has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

2 recent results from friendlys..

Ajax 3 - 0 Galatasaray SK

J.VERTONGHEN 24

J.CALLEJÓN 64

P.PIATTI 76

Half Time

(1 - 0)

rhys run of millers just couldnt keep up with lower rated talent..

Fenerbahçe SK 1 - 5 Ajax

A.SCHURRLE 84

Half Time

(0 - 3)

E.SALVIO 11

P.PIATTI 30

H.NILMAR 41

J.CALLEJÓN 55, 77

buffons zimmer kepted gettin in way unfortunately costing eugeniuc boys in this 1..

the 2 big transfers will hav disrupted balance but im going to play this now like trenches in order of gettin next players in 2 side.. hopefully should be in side 4 opener 2nite..

another set to land at ajax..

The offer for Carl JENKINSON of Arsenal from Ajax has been accepted along with other club offers. Arsenal will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

schweinsteiger.. alves.. rodriguez all unfit for 2nites fixture :) .. hopefully manage to put on some performance though regardless :) ..

Ajax 0 - 3 Chivas de Guadalajara

Half Time

(0 - 2)

M.GONALONS 4

I.MUNIAIN 12

M.BALOTELLI 79

smashed :) .. thank god it was bi 1 of my own :D ..

i feel as though ive completely made the wrong descision in breaking this team up as i am very much a balanced build man but with the availability there on so many serious named stars i feel as though ive got 2 put the layer down 2 get at them..

going to have 2 keep a serious eye on how i go about this gameworld now or im propa going to come out ruined :) .. deffinate trenches experience will need to come in 2 play here now..

Scores for week 1

Red = WC 11111

Blue = WC 10000

Celtic 1 - 3 Boca Juniors

-1 9

PAOK 1 - 2 Palmeiras

Club América 2 - 2 River Plate

Feyenoord 6 - 0 Olympiacos

RANGERS 2 - 3 Corinthians

-1 9

Peñarol 0 - 2 Nacional

-4 14

Galatasaray SK 1 - 3 Fenerbahçe SK

-4 14

WC 11111 = 19 points

WC 10000 = 22 points

Disappointing week for the WC 11111 boys, completely forgot about doing the tactics :o Roll on next week!!

Galatasaray SK 1-3 Fenerbahçe SK

F.LAMPARD 11

R.MONTOLIVO 15

A.CASSANO 48' date=' 84

Happy with the win against our rivals.:)[/quote']

Boring boring 3-5-2 :rolleyes:

Well done, I try at all costs not to use that but i'll be sure to give you a lesson on how to use it in our cup match.

I see no fun in using the same boring formation in every game world, even though it does almost guarantee you a win.

Scores for week 1

Red = WC 11111

Blue = WC 10000

Celtic 1 - 3 Boca Juniors

-1 9

PAOK 1 - 2 Palmeiras

Club América 2 - 2 River Plate

Feyenoord 6 - 0 Olympiacos

RANGERS 2 - 3 Corinthians

-1 9

-1 9

Peñarol 0 - 2 Nacional

-4 14

Galatasaray SK 1 - 3 Fenerbahçe SK

-4 14

WC 11111 = 18 points

WC 10000 = 31 points

Disappointing week for the WC 11111 boys' date=' completely forgot about doing the tactics :o Roll on next week!![/quote']

Question: Do we get points for beating our own people?

Also Chivas are 11111 not 10000

Ah ... Right time to set the tactics been busy and totally forgot about games tonight :o ,now it seems everyones completed there transfers I better finish off my squad without competition :P

Question: Do we get points for beating our own people?

Also Chivas are 11111 not 10000

Cheers for pointing that out, changed it there. Yeah only bonus points, myself and Racky agreed on that...

Boring boring 3-5-2 :rolleyes:

Well done' date=' I try at all costs not to use that but i'll be sure to give you a lesson on how to use it in our cup match.

I see no fun in using the same boring formation in every game world, even though it does almost guarantee you a win.[/quote']

3-5-2 with the arrow on 1 of ur players use to be ur old formation mate between teams.. u do change up now tho..

i think its fact people have 2 many teams so its a convenience thing also.. countering can also be 2 inconsistant tho.. harsh reality is imo that midline is key to this game.. so a formation with 5 across there is going to be the best allround.. like it or not 3-5-2 is very solid for sm..

wen i went through a stage of countering it use 2 take me up 2 3 hour plus to sort match day tactics to the be beaten by a formation which should never have beaten it in all honesty..

with my girlfriend expecting my first nip i cant wait 2 get the sides down as ive promised i would to her to just a minimum of gameworlds.. will b able to focus much more then fully in far less time..

lot more 2 this game though than tactics imo.. baring in mind injuries dont even count to effect engine.. red cards etc etc dont count it just goes to show exactly how important the actual settings r imo.. if engine cant even acknowledge them 2 examples and they are major as they weeken a side wot makes u think the engine can acknowledge other thins like simple tactical changes..

Feyenoord.png

Feyenoord

Camila De al Meida Brum steered Feyenoord to victory against Olympiacos.

Feyenoord hammered Olympiacos 6 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Lucas scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Holtby and Necid were also amongst the goalscorers

Division 1

1 FEYENOORD 1 6 3

2 Chivas de Guadalajara 1 3 3

3 Fenerbahçe SK 1 2 3

4 Boca Juniors 1 2 3

5 Nacional 1 2 3

6 Corinthians 1 1 3

7 Palmeiras 1 1 3

Bayer Leverkusen 1 - 0 Ajax

M.NIANG 71

Half Time

(0 - 0)

poor result in smfa.. usual case wi this game.. do orite in friendlies start rubbish in league or vice versa..

poor start at present :( ..

Guest Smithy1998

sign me up

2 more squad fillers set to land..

The offer for Loïc NEGO of Roma from Ajax has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Enzo REALE of Lyon from Ajax has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Got 2 10k players that should get a rise with this rating changes:

The offer for Michael JACOBS of Northampton Town from Palmeiras has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The offer for Lee TOMLIN of Peterborough United from Palmeiras has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Got 2 10k players that should get a rise with this rating changes:

not bothering with this set of risers..

sooner not have to look at them in my side for the small amount 2 b made from them.. dont rekon theres owt major rise wise with the league caps :) ..

Internet access is limited at the moment foe me lads but will be back to normal in a week or so will be reporting on whats been happening at Celtic soon cheers:)

Corinthians 2 - 2 Ajax

J.HENRIQUE 11

P.COUTINHO 50

Half Time

(1 - 2)

E.SALVIO 17, 18

hammerd back end out doms corinthians.. not often i look at stats but u wo a lucky man! :P ..

up to 14th n scum bags nacional up next..

hopefully results ran well for rest of wc 11111 :) ..