Im Blackburn rovers in a EC, i am 9th in division 1 with what i would class as a "scrappy" team, you have taken 4.. yes 4 of my defenders away leaving me with no LB or RB for wait for it... SIX WEEKS!

I have played BA in nearly every game this season and yet you still make him concerned over his lack of games...

I no this is the wrong section but i needed to voice my views...

Now i am forced to loan 3 defenders taking up the wages i was trying to save on...

sort it out!!!

Re: SM your killing me man!

Im Blackburn rovers in a EC' date=' i am 9th in division 1 with what i would class as a "scrappy" team, you have taken 4.. yes 4 of my defenders away leaving me with no LB or RB for wait for it... SIX WEEKS!

I have played BA in nearly every game this season and yet you still make him concerned over his lack of games...

I no this is the wrong section but i needed to voice my views...

Now i am forced to loan 3 defenders taking up the wages i was trying to save on...

sort it out!!![/quote']

Your tactics might be aggressive tackling or pressing all over the pitch. Do you try to play with 85% fitness level-and yeah its sometimes SM bad luck. You could play 3 at the back instead:)

I feel you man, I always play with normal tackling and over 95% fitness (I do use pressing all over) and I've got Rooney, Iniesta, Schweinsteiger, Busquets, and Sahin out for a total of about 20 weeks. I don't even know if I can fill the team sheet lol.

I think at the very least the length of injuries should be proportionate to the size of the league.....I had Snjeider injured for 12 weeks the other day in a game world where there's only 14 league games a season.....thats equivalent to one and a half seasons.....a bit too much IMO