The idea is that i think the creater of Custom Game Worlds should have an option wich enables them to turn Part Exchange deals, Off and On. Some people Hate Part Exchange deals because thats what Soccermanagers became You offer 100M for Messi you get a counter back of Fabregas and Ronaldo? Anyways who agrees that on Custom Game worlds we should have and off and on button for Part Exchange Deals?

Re: Custom Game worlds idea

its a great idea also it stops people putting in ridicoulos offers like u said having no p/e would also make the game more interesting in my opinion due to the fact that you would have to buy ad sell in order for you to get the players you want. It would aquire alot more attention which is good :) THUMBS UP

dunno really think it might be interesting to trial it in a custom. but how i see it the p/e ruling makes it easier for smaller clubs to compete with bigger clubs

ie if youve got a small ground then your never going to have any cash,and theres no real way to change this , well massively anyways but someone who's in charge of say a premiership team will have a massive size stadium and in turn loads of cash, the way to counter this currently is by using the p/e option

what i mean is smaller clubs need to scout more, find young promising talent when there low rated in the hope they rise(overall wise) this gives them the oppurtunity to possibly get in better players with the trading of say two promising players for 1 established player

this is the counter(well how i see it) to dealing with teams that have 80k+ seater stadiums and rake in the cash every week without having to do anything really

kinda ruining the idea of the skill element(as far as scouting talent goes) of the game really too if you take out the p/e option if you ask me

unless of course you create a league with say 20 barcelona's in it then i suppose the skill element will still be needed majorly as no one team will have a constant advantage over any one other team

sorry to knock down an idea but i dont agree with this at all, part exchange makes this game alot of fun (well until chairman MAX bids have ruined it) and it allows a much more flexible and dynamic valuation system, what is cash in the game really? so long as you have enough to stay in the black its pretty pointless (in decent gameworlds anyway) having a player that you have snapped up at 75 and watched him develop in real life gives not only more satisfaction and empathy toward you team but like the previous poster mentioned it allows smaller clubs to compete if you use skill and transfer wisdom.

That said if you really want to see it as an 'option' in custom gameworlds i have no issue with that, i agree custom worlds do need more 'custom' about them, i for on want to see an option in private gameworlds to remove the MAX bid chairman rule which ruins the game once everyone is bought and only serves to improve bigger teams as their chairman seem to allow so much higher max bids than us smaller teams, so yes im in favour of more options of customisation for the Custom game world owner to play with.

dunno really think it might be interesting to trial it in a custom. but how i see it the p/e ruling makes it easier for smaller clubs to compete with bigger clubs

ie if youve got a small ground then your never going to have any cash' date='and theres no real way to change this , well massively anyways but someone who's in charge of say a premiership team will have a massive size stadium and in turn loads of cash, the way to counter this currently is by using the p/e option

what i mean is smaller clubs need to scout more, find young promising talent when there low rated in the hope they rise(overall wise) this gives them the oppurtunity to possibly get in better players with the trading of say two promising players for 1 established player

this is the counter(well how i see it) to dealing with teams that have 80k+ seater stadiums and rake in the cash every week without having to do anything really

kinda ruining the idea of the skill element(as far as scouting talent goes) of the game really too if you take out the p/e option if you ask me

unless of course you create a league with say 20 barcelona's in it then i suppose the skill element will still be needed majorly as no one team will have a constant advantage over any one other team[/quote']

Yeah, But not saying it changes anything like but, At any point in the season the owner can change if its on and off.

Also, Not every has to have it on. If the owner wants it to be a realistic set-up he can have it on and in the middle of the season for 4- days turn it back on so teams can do P/E deals in that period making it Realistic. But if someone wants it to be P/E deals wich is all you get, And i mostly get Rediculas offers back, They can have it on. It wont be a Big change to SM, But will make more managers happy. Quite a few people who join SM think of it being Cash Deals Etc but when they se P/E deals all the time they quit, And a few managers i know hate P/E deals so it will be a change to have the Button.