Torres or Gomez?

I'm in a competitive gameworld and I offered to trade my Mario Gomez (93) for Fernando Torres (94). No cash involved.

I received a counter-offer of Torres + £6 million for my Gomez.

I'm just wondering if anyone could give their opinion on if I would be better with Torres or Gomez... I know Torres is better but just wondering with future ratings changes what might happen.

Re: Torres or Gomez?

I'm in a competitive gameworld and I offered to trade my Mario Gomez (93) for Fernando Torres (94). No cash involved.

I received a counter-offer of Torres + £6 million for my Gomez.

I'm just wondering if anyone could give their opinion on if I would be better with Torres or Gomez... I know Torres is better but just wondering with future ratings changes what might happen.

Id have Torres, He is looking back on form and if he gets the more time on the pitch without Drogba interfeering he will be back to 95 and possibly 96

Re: Torres or Gomez?

Id have Torres' date=' He is looking back on form and if he gets the more time on the pitch without Drogba interfeering he will be back to 95 and possibly 96[/quote']

yeah I was thinking the same.

I put a counter offer of Gomez + 4 mil, but I probably should have just accepted the counter offer.