German Championship 459 Discussion Thread - JUST OPENED

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

German Championship 459 come and Join!

Re: A Forum Filled German Championship ?

Re: German Championship 459 Discussion Thread - JUST OPENED Freiburg managed to cling onto the top spot and win the league. Was a close run thing, at one point I was about 12 points clear, but I got

13 interested so far which is a good start just need to keep getting these forumers interested and then we should have a very gold game world on are hands by the way to those who don't know German Chapionships are only three divisions so there's 60 spots when we have 55-65 interested then I'll ask sean to make the set up on a weekend preferable sooner rather than later.

17 interested so far 43 to go spread the word the more intreats the sooner this can get started already targeted two/three teams got one for each division depending on what Im going to aim for :)

As long as this is the last posted in the German championship section, this should get a ton of interest

had a little look through the current german world sitting in the queue to see what teams are available in these leagues

as i don't know much bout german footy leagues bar the bundesliga 1. ofc

some funny sounding names in div3 think i'm going to go for

SV Babelsburg 03. if i can, not a massive team

but thats what i like, a decent challenge no point taking the biggest team in the setup i mean what challenge is that

chasing your own shadow:p