Sign in to follow this  
TheDuffman

German Championship 459 Discussion Thread - JUST OPENED

Re: German Championship 459 Discussion Thread - JUST OPENED

9 MEN TSV HANG ON TO THEIR AMAZING UNBEATEN LEAGUE RECORD !

TSV 1860 München 0 - 0 Energie Cottbus

Half Time

(0 - 0)

Not the only 0-0 Draw I had last night :o.

8 Wins + 3 Draws from The 11 League games we have played !

44% 56%

Total Shots

14 14

Shots On Target

3 9

Corners

6 7

Yellow Cards

2 0

Red Cards

2 0

Lucky me :P

Won 2-1 But Is There Anybody Actually Left In

Here loool :D

I think its just me and you :D:D

I think I will be' date=' No Point in chucking a trophy away :D[/quote']

Well i doubt im going to win a trophy, im just staying as that was my plan to start with, at least last a season. Got some lovely risers in this team of mine :D

Well i doubt im going to win a trophy' date=' im just staying as that was my plan to start with, at least last a season. Got some lovely risers in this team of mine :D[/quote']

Yh, I hate it when Good Forumers get together join a new set up then the GW Dies down (The thread) Then managers quit One by One :o, Im quite impressed with My Record tho with TSV, Winning 8, Drawing 3 and Lost 0 :) - If I do get promotion I will be in Divison 1, Will be good see how that turns out.

Yh' date=' I hate it when Good Forumers get together join a new set up then the GW Dies down (The thread) Then managers quit One by One :o, Im quite impressed with My Record tho with TSV, Winning 8, Drawing 3 and Lost 0 :) - If I do get promotion I will be in Divison 1, Will be good see how that turns out.[/quote']

I might actually stay longer depending on whether i get into Europe or not, If i get in, that means more monies and i can build :D But season minimum :P

I might actually stay longer depending on whether i get into Europe or not' date=' If i get in, that means more monies and i can build :D But season minimum :P[/quote']

Yh True - Will be more income for you then - What club are you mate?

Yes m8' date=' top 4. Im just 2 points away :)[/quote']

Not bad, Your doing well :), N My Back up is quite bad, In the cups been playing a 75-78 Rated side, All Teenagers, Had a few Mill in the bank the other day so brought a few small Risers, Nothing Big but can make me a Bit of cash in the future.

Not bad' date=' Your doing well :), N My Back up is quite bad, In the cups been playing a 75-78 Rated side, All Teenagers, Had a few Mill in the bank the other day so brought a few small Risers, Nothing Big but can make me a Bit of cash in the future.[/quote']

Im quite short with back up also, but hopefully some nice rises will come in the next couple of weeks with the big ratings, so we should be in a better posistion financially :P

Im quite short with back up also' date=' but hopefully some nice rises will come in the next couple of weeks with the big ratings, so we should be in a better posistion financially :P[/quote']

Yh We should do, My problem is most the players ive brought wont eithen start when they rise (As Ive brought 72-75's) - I still after pay their Wages - But Like u say We will still be better financially. :)

Yh We should do' date=' My problem is most the players ive brought wont eithen start when they rise (As Ive brought 72-75's) - I still after pay their Wages - But Like u say We will still be better financially. :)[/quote']

Had some lovely risers from the dutch review :D

Luuk DE JONG +1 - 88

Steven BERGHUIS +2 - 78

Davy PROPPER +1 - 83

Marco VAN GINKEL +3 - 83

Abel TAMATA +1 - 78

Dries MERTENS +1 - 88

Adam MAHER +8 - 83

:P

Had some lovely risers from the dutch review :D

Luuk DE JONG +1 - 88

Steven BERGHUIS +2 - 78

Davy PROPPER +1 - 83

Marco VAN GINKEL +3 - 83

Abel TAMATA +1 - 78

Dries MERTENS +1 - 88

Adam MAHER +8 - 83

:P

Some Good risers there mate ;)

I'm still here as well lads. ;)

Pretty solid financially at Freiburg, 25,000 seater stadium keeps me just about making a profit every game, and I bagged a couple of risers from Portugal too, Carrillo W/F and Santos CB who both rose +5 to 83, both available for loan if anyone wants 'em.

Managed to grab a 3-2 win against Munich last night, pretty chuffed about that as we stay second.

I'm here for the long haul, I quite like this team and I've got plenty of spaces for teams so it's not exactly taking up a space that I could be using for a better set-up.

Managed a 6 - 1 win last night.

My goals came from Eagles (3, 65), Gomez (7), Long (17, 25) and Best (40). Rot-Weiß Oberhausen's goal was scored by Miyaichi (23).

Sit fourth in the league 4 points off of 2nd and 8 points off of 1st.

My TSV 1860 Lost 1-2 at Home against FC Ingolstadt04, Failed in the last 16, A won would of booked a place in the Quarters, Mainly had 75's on in midfield n up front, Havent got the decent depth, I played the strongest side possible really.

Only 10 managers left in this setup with 8 of them being active. Shame that some managers couldnt manage a season but my Bayern Munchen has come off great from it. Currently 4th with only 6 games to go.

Hoping to finish in the top 3 :)

I'm still going strong at Freiburg. 5 points clear at the top and my teams building day-by-day' date=' still got no intenton of leaving.[/quote']

Me to mate,Mainz flying high in third:)

MSV Duisburg are flying high in second in Division 2, behind the only other managed club in the division. Rejected numerous job offers to remain and see Duisburg get into Division 1

Got the better goal difference and the top 3 goal scorers with Walters, Goodwillie and Samuel;)

Walters stats as they are some of the best I have seen;)

Goals - 22 in 27 games - ratio of 1.23

Average Performance - 8.56

Assists - 19 in 27 games

Man of the Match - 9 times

Top of all 4 charts:D

He's only picked up 1 yellow as well;)