German Championship 459 Discussion Thread - JUST OPENED

TheDuffman

Re: A Forum Filled German Championship ?

What's going on with this Duffmeister?

Sorry about this lads was meant to get this going again but never got round to it due to me starting college and such seems like we've had a bit of intrest today so lets have a big push and I think not this Saturday but the week after we could get this open if Seans still up for buying it (I'll get in touch with him in a bit) :)

Guest drseanfitz

Sorry about this lads was meant to get this going again but never got round to it due to me starting college and such seems like we've had a bit of intrest today so lets have a big push and I think not this Saturday but the week after we could get this open if Seans still up for buying it (I'll get in touch with him in a bit) :)

well I'm sat on a standard so can get it when you want

Guest drseanfitz

I think not this Saturday but the week after we could get this open if Seans still up for buying it (I'll get in touch with him in a bit) :)

If I get it on the thursday, it'll be reserve at first, but might open up to the public on sat/sun

just an idea

still in' date=' pending on what club I can get. :)[/quote']

Yeah I only want Bayern or a club with a 60,000K stadium and loads of 90+ players and a big cash balance to start with and heaps of good youths and very pretty girls in the stands!!! :D

Pffffft ..... I'll take any club I can get. ;) Thanks

Herby

Yeah I only want Bayern or a club with a 60' date='000K stadium and loads of 90+ players and a big cash balance to start with and heaps of good youths and very pretty girls in the stands!!! :D

Pffffft ..... I'll take any club I can get. ;) Thanks

Herby[/quote']

Not nesaserily. I don't want the worst in germany is all I'm saying. I have a few lowly clubs in other setups and I would like a team that can at least buy 90 rated players...:D