Who's looking sharp from opening games??

thorpstar

Re: Who's looking sharp from opening games??

That's what they said on match of the day tonight. But I ain't a fan of him, especially what I seen from him last season. But I don't think he will rise , on sm I see him as over rated.

Thanks tho good man, anyone else have players they've liked/enjoyed what they have seen?

Edin Dzeko is amazing now' date='totaly diffirent player from last season ,[b']in this moment best player of the club[/b],he's improved himself for a class.

This word is overused. David Silva is.

Impress with Ross Barkley at his debut yesterday, also player like De Laet could get healthy rise.

Silva is pure class, looks like he'll be even better this season. I'm also looking forward to seeing Mata at Chelsea once that deal is done.

Will also be looking out for Smalling, Jones and Fabio @ Man United, Ramsey and Gibbs @ Arsenal and Henderson, Adam and Kelly @ Liverpool - all have some decent rising potential.

Going to say a few who have impressed early on from some teams.

Arsenal - Szczesny, Frimpong, Ramsey, Jenkinson, Miquel

Aston Villa - Bannan, Delph

Chelsea - McEachran

Fulham - Briggs, Kasami

Liverpool - Kelly, Enrique, Suarez

Man Utd - Smalling, Cleverly, Wellbeck, Nani

Swansea - Vorm

Wolves - Johnson

Edin Dzeko is amazing now' date='totaly diffirent player from last season ,in this moment best player of the club,he's improved himself for a class.[/quote']

I agree with this although he isn't the best player at the club by any means.

He has looked a totally different player compared to last season, he looks more confident and is more willing to take people on.

Alain Troare of AJ Auxerre has scored three goals in three games (one each match) and he's a central midfielder.

Yanga Mbiwa is also playing extremely well for high flying Montpellier and should rise to 89/90 if he keeps it up.