Home and Away Tables  

1. 1.

• Yes, would be good.
    • What sort of idiot would want that?!

I was looking through my Ajax, and I wanted to know about my home record for the season.

This lead me to creating this post:D

It would be nice, if under tables, we could have a home and away table; to see how our team fares amongst other teams in those tables... instead of just a general table.

Your views are welcome.

Re: Home and Away Tables

I was looking through my Ajax' date=' and I wanted to know about my home record for the season.

This lead me to creating this post:D

It would be nice, if under tables, we could have a home and away table; to see how our team fares amongst other teams in those tables... instead of just a general table.

Your views are welcome.[/quote']

yeah..that would be a good idea...along with home GD...to see whether ur team is doing better at home or on the road...which could affect ur team choices.

But does playing at home make a difference...and do some palyers play better at home in SM.

because u culd have a table for the players performances at home/away...like where it says the performance for cup games in their profiles etc.

I was always lead to believe Home advantage counted, but then again i do here voices in my head :P:o

But this is just another nice aesthetically ( there it is again raz ) pleasing feature that has been brought up. there are loads of little ideas similar to this on the forum which if implemented would be ace.

I like the idea, just a link on the league table when your viewing it to home / away records would be nice

Good idea darsh mate

i would like the tables to be kept the same but home and away being an option...i dont like when sky sports do home and away and they have 2 seperate points...it confuses me LOL :confused:

nah i mean you view the table as normal, then there is a link for away tables and home tables. two separate pages. i too dont like it when they are combined :)

that is a great idea, you could have home & away tables, including normal (full) tables. So like on the tables page, you could choose which one you wanted.

So, Danny_Williams, it's not a problem, cos even if it is confusing, you do not have to look at it, (so.... no confusion :confused::eek::D )

i love ur idea, hope it happens.!!!

LOL at mister aesthetic adam again :)

I think I might of heard this before im sure, but I also believe the match

engine is random. Although if there isnt any home advantage code or whatever

in place in the current system I think there should be.

As for the table idea, a definite yes from me, and also Fraser I would imagine

as we both love stats, I AM A STAT FREAK, so the more stats the better :)

This can be introduced' date=' and could be over the summer. Several views could be offered like - [url']http://www.sportpress.com/stats/en/979_france_le_championnat_2006_2007/5_main_table.html[/url]

yes that wuld be great. But can u make sure that the overall points stand out, because as danny mentioned be4 it can be confusing when there is a seperate cloumn for home points and also seperate column for GD at home and Away. :)

also m8, does playing at home actually give an advantage and do sum players play better at home? :confused:

Guest SM Dev (Ste)

yes that wuld be great. But can u make sure that the overall points stand out' date=' because as danny mentioned be4 it can be confusing when there is a seperate cloumn for home points and also seperate column for GD at home and Away. :)

also m8, does playing at home actually give an advantage and do sum players play better at home? :confused:[/quote']

When you play at home you get the lob sided die.

This can be introduced' date=' and could be over the summer. Several views could be offered like - [url']http://www.sportpress.com/stats/en/979_france_le_championnat_2006_2007/5_main_table.html[/url]

would it not be better having two links from the main table. one saying home , one saying away, then these tables contain games played, points etc etc , the same as any other league table.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I personly hate home & away tables..

But it woudent bother me if it was external to the main table page.

In the ticket i said basically that the normal league table continue, but when you view it there are simply two tabs above it, one says away the other home, you click it view your games played, won lost etc depending on which one u want