Mark Molesley 71 > 74

Lyle Taylor 73 > 76

Steve Taylor 73 > 76

Liam Feeney 73 > 77/78

Warren Cummings 74>75/76

Jalal 74 >76/78

Shaun Cooper 74 >76/77

Mark Pugh 74 > 76/77

few predictions for Bournemouth Id recommend you check them yourselves tho hopefully there take last season into consideration when it comes to players like Jalal and Feeney who racked up over 4000 minutes.

edit: The cap in league one is 80 and i think in league two its 75? so that comment below saying about Jacobs to 80 is wrong he can only go to 75 and i wouldn't expect him to get that considering the season Northampton had last year.

Re: Its Official! Englands League 1 & 2 next

Could someone tell me how much alan connel and micheal jacobs are gona rise? Thanks :)

hes 70 at the moment - could go up to 78 at least, he has been Northamptons best player by far last season, and for the start of this season.

Hes also had alot of interest from championship clubs.

LEE TOMLIN SHOULD BE EVERYONES PRIORITY!!

hes 70 at the moment - could go up to 78 at least' date=' he has been Northamptons best player by far last season, and for the start of this season.

LEE TOMLIN SHOULD BE EVERYONES PRIORITY!![/quote']

Lee is in the Championship now fella, scored a hat trick against Ipswich at weekend. Still sign this bloke though, only 10k and rated 69, should go up by 8-10!

hes 70 at the moment - could go up to 78 at least' date='[/b'] he has been Northamptons best player by far last season, and for the start of this season.

LEE TOMLIN SHOULD BE EVERYONES PRIORITY!!

considering the rating cap for leauge two is 75 ... 78 defo won't happen.

and Lee Tomlin plays in the championship not league one or league two so he'll be reviewed around the same time as the prem maybe late October/November maybe even December.

who are the biggest risers in leagues 1-2?

Look for players at Charlton, Huddersfield, MK Dons and Bournemouth would be my advice. All will be in the promotion shake up in league 1.

League 2- Crawley are worth the best look because they have the team and money to be promoted. Sergio Torres, Matt Tubbs and Kyle McFadzean all should rise. AFC Wimbledon's players likewise.

Sheffield United....

GK's

Steve Simonsen 82 - 80/81

Richard Wright 80 - 77/78 (now released)

Mihkel Aksalu 79 - 77/76 (never plays, don't know why he's rated 79)

George Long 75 - 76/75

LB's

Stephen Jordan 83 - 81

Andy Taylor 81 - 81/80 (been out injured)

Lescinel Jean-Francois 76 - 77/78

RB's

Rob Kozluk 80 - 76/77 (been released)

Elian Parrino 76

Matt Lowton 77 - 78-80

Seamus Conneely 76 - ??? (never plays as in development squad)

Ryan France retired

CB's

Chris Morgan 83-82/81

Neil Collins 81-80/81

Harry Maguire (new player added, good one for the future, 1st team regular) 75-78

LM's

Stephen Quinn 83 - 81/83

RM's

Lee Williamson 81 - 80

CM's

Johannes Ertl 82 - 81

Kevin McDonald 83 - 82/80

Nick Montgomery 82 - 82/81

Michael Doyle 82 - 81/80

David McAllister 77 - 78

Jordan Chappel 75 - ??? (don't know why he's on the database, still youth player)

Andras Gardos (as with Chappel)

Wing's

Ryan Flynn 78 - 78/79

Mendez-Laing 77 - 78/79

Fwd's

Richard Cresswell 82 - 81/80

Jordan Slew 75 - 78/79

Danny Philliskirk 72 - 74/75

Ched Evans 83 - 80/81 (doesn't play as impending rape trial :s )

Chris Porter 81 - 80/81

overall I'd get rid of SUFC players if I were you, apart from Quinn (likely to move as too good for L1) and the youth players (Slew, Philliskirk, Maguire, Lowton, Flynn, Mendez-Laing, Long) as all likely to get more game time and should get raises...best raisers: Lowton, Philliskirk

a bit unsure on exact ratings as with relegation I'm expecting a lot of drops even though the players aren't actually any worse than last ratings (eg Montgomery)

hope this helps!!!

ps Adam Le Fondre from Rotherham should rise, unless limited by max. L2 rating.

What are the League 1 and 2 rating caps?

apparently L2 cap is 75, so no rise for Le Fondre (although he deserves it). Not sure on the cap for L1, most top rated players are 80/81 but some are more like Naysmith (84) at Huddersfield, he's been there for just over a year so surely would've had a rating change in that time??

Glad the are doing it, but i have a feeling they are going to get it horribly wrong. They didn't do the best of jobs when getting round to reviewing player on loan in Leagues 1 and 2.

So seemingly two leagues, that ill generate good interest from those based in GB (the majority of SM users) will be reviewed every 2 years. So that's once for every six times that the Portugease League will be reviewed. It doesn't show to me that SM are thinking of the users with the ratings, and whilst we've finally got a review in it looks like the next time they'll be reviewed is in the 2013/2014 season. Pathetic

Barnet

Steve Kabba 80 ----> 75

Izale Mcleod 78 -----> 75

Jason Price 77 ----> 70/69

Exodus Geohaghon (Has only recently signed, been coming on subs to get match fitness back recently for a few minutes, so he might drop to a 75 because that's the limit, but I'm not really sure about him).

Dean Brill 76 ------> 74/73

Danny Senda 75 ----> 70/71

Mark Byrne (He's recently gone up, but I have no idea why)75 -----> 73/72

Ricky Holmes 73 -----> 70/71

Tommy Fraser 73 -----> 69-71

Mark Hughes 72 ---> 72

Liam O'Brien (lost his starting place to Dean Brill, might drop might stay, hasn't had much game time to prove himself.

Charlie Taylor (I'm sorry but this guy has the pace but his finishing is woeful! 72 ----> 67/68

Jordan Parkes 72 ----> 72-70

Darren Dennehy He's been injured for a long time, I don't know what sm's policy for injured players is, but he could stay, or could drop but one thing is for sure he won't rise unless they're basing it on his form 2 years ago :/ 70-70/69/68

Mark Marshall 70 ---> 71/72

Mauro Vilhete Well he never plays, I seem to remembering playing the Herts Cup final and a pre-season friendly. He didn't seem very strong and lost the ball a lot. I don't know if not playing much warrants a drop, but if it does he will drop to around 68 or 69, maybe further down if he's unlucky. If you've got him in your youth squads sell him now, I would have never bought him in the first place, just because he's 18 years old and English (and had Aston Villa interested in him at one stage of his career.), it doesn't automatically mean he's good.

Daniel Leach 68 ---> 68/69

Anwar Uddin 66/67/68 (not 100% sure about him, but if I'm wrong, don't shoot me)

Clovis Kamdjo Maturing, much better than last season (at the moment haha) maybe get a +1 rise, but don't place any bets on it.

Sam Cox Doesn't seem to be favoured by Lawrie Sanchez. May drop 67 ---> 66/65

Sam Deering Barnet's success story of last season, and only rated 66! Will probably get a nice cheeky rise. 66 ---> 70/71 but not enough to make a profit to be honest.

Thank you for your time, if you do take any of my advice and I get it wrong, well... I'm not sure if Sm are crazy or just stupid (or I've got it horribly wrong, sorry!).