Its Official! Englands League 1 & 2 next

-JMH-

Re: Its Official! Englands League 1 & 2 next

Glad the are doing it' date=' but i have a feeling they are going to get it horribly wrong. They didn't do the best of jobs when getting round to reviewing player on loan in Leagues 1 and 2.

So seemingly two leagues, that ill generate good interest from those based in GB (the majority of SM users) will be reviewed every 2 years. So that's once for every six times that the Portugease League will be reviewed. It doesn't show to me that SM are thinking of the users with the ratings, and whilst we've finally got a review in it looks like the next time they'll be reviewed is in the 2013/2014 season. Pathetic[/quote']

lets not forget SM dropped the 'scheduled' rating system only last year around this time. this might become league 1&2 yearly slot.

only slovenia, slovakia, south africa, china, finland bosnia.........zzzzzz.....still need an update! prob more,,oh yeah, ecuador....

one thing tht did p!ssh me off is that Qatar&another random nation got a review in March 2011! surely other leagues are more important than that, i sure cant find any sites that cover that league like soccerway does.......

Goalkeepers

just a remind of starter GKs <75 in this season..

League One

Lee BUTCHER, 22 70 Leyton Orient

Cameron BELFORD, 22 62 Bury

Alex CISAK, 22 70 Oldham Athletic

Tommy LEE, 25 73 Chesterfield

Nikki BULL, 29 74 Wycombe Wanderers

League Two

José VEIGA, 34 (LOL) 70 Macclesfield Town

Jake COLE, 25 72 Plymouth Argyle

Ross FLITNEY, 27 66 Gillingham

Ross ATKINS, 21 70 Burton Albion

Stuart TOMLINSON, 27 70 Port Vale

Sebastien BROWN, 21 65 AFC Wimbledon

Sam WALKER, 21 72 Northampton Town

Marcus Holness is now rated 70 and started all 46 games for Rochdale last season and at aged 22, he might even be worth keeping. 70 --> 77-80

Also rises for Joe Thomson (72), who played 36 games (27 starts) for Rochdale and Joe Widdowson (71) who played 34 games (30 starts).

Mozika started 33 games for Bury last season and 3 so far this, so he will rise from 67.

Kieran Lee should get a solid rise from 74 after 43 starts for Oldham last season.

lets not forget SM dropped the 'scheduled' rating system only last year around this time. this might become league 1&2 yearly slot.

only slovenia' date=' slovakia, south africa, china, finland bosnia.........zzzzzz.....still need an update! prob more,,oh yeah, ecuador....

one thing tht did p!ssh me off is that Qatar&another random nation got a review in March 2011! surely other leagues are more important than that, i sure cant find any sites that cover that league like soccerway does.......[/quote']

Lots of leagues need updating- how Lee Tomlin can be rated 69 is beyond me. Qatar was probably updated due to the 2022 factor, and people wanting to know who their best players are well in advance.

is it me or are all the league 1 and league 2 teams at their minimum squad sizes?

I cant buy anyone at all.

if your playing in an english champ yeah you will struggle to get many players as many squads in real life in those divisions are 18/19 players with youth teamers making up the numbers...

Re: Respuesta: Its Official! Englands League 1 & 2 next

Only Tubbs or McFadzean of Crawley could go that high for me.

don't think they could considering they've only played 4 games at that level and should no way get the top rating for it :o maybe 72/73 , no point buying risers from League 2 nothing special there wouldn't even make 10k off any of the risers as the wages would dwarf the profit. Concentrate on league 1 for the money makers although there aint much there , just wait for the championship! theres tons of cash to be made there i've got a 40-50 man list of +3/+4s there to unleash nearer the time. This is just to give some of the fans of the lower league s reason to take over the teams they support and to keep them up to date as the english championship is the most created gameworld only behind world championships.

Apart from making money and profit, there is no point buying anyone from these two divisions. The players won't be rated high enough to get into most sm squads and most players won't move to big clubs in real life (i.e premier league). And you have to wait 10 weeks to sell them! No point really.

Apart from making money and profit' date=' there is no point buying anyone from these two divisions. The players won't be rated high enough to get into most sm squads and most players won't move to big clubs in real life (i.e premier league).[/quote']

I think you would be very surprised by how many youngsters in League 1 and 2 make it to the PL. We have just recently seen Oxlade Chamberlain and Dale Jennings get big moves, whilst back to back promotions for Norwich have shown that older players like Holt can end up in the premier League.

Delph and Beckford have stepped up also. Nick Powell look a very good prospect at Crewe and there are plenty of others. It wasn't long ago at all the DJ Cambell was in League 1 and before that League 2 and before that non league. Charlie Austin has moved to Burnley and appears to have a premier League future as do Jake Caskey and Lee Tomlin who recently got promoted to the Championship.

My youth team have a fair number of League 1 players, who are there for the long haul. Best buy so far was Carl Jenkinson from Charlton for 10k now playing Champions League Qualifiers for Arsenal.

Edit: Joe Hart and Matt Jarvis I missed.

I think you would be very surprised by how many youngsters in League 1 and 2 make it to the PL. We have just recently seen Oxlade Chamberlain and Dale Jennings get big moves' date=' whilst back to back promotions for Norwich have shown that older players like Holt can end up in the premier League.

Delph and Beckford have stepped up also. Nick Powell look a very good prospect at Crewe and there are plenty of others. It wasn't long ago at all the DJ Cambell was in League 1 and before that League 2 and before that non league. Charlie Austin has moved to Burnley and appears to have a premier League future as do Jake Caskey and Lee Tomlin who recently got promoted to the Championship.

My youth team have a fair number of League 1 players, who are there for the long haul. Best buy so far was Carl Jenkinson from Charlton for 10k now playing Champions League Qualifiers for Arsenal.

Edit: Joe Hart and Matt Jarvis I missed.[/quote']

OK, but apart from say Powell and a couple of others, I don't see many making the step up now. I got Jenkinson on free agent for just 8k and Oxlade-Chamberlain for just 10k, plus outside the topic, I got Thiago Alcantara for 945k- best buys ever!

OK' date=' but apart from say Powell and a couple of others, I don't see many making the step up now. I got Jenkinson on free agent for just 8k and Oxlade-Chamberlain for just 10k, plus outside the topic, I got Thiago Alcantara for 945k- best buys ever![/quote']

Yeah, but I think 3 players in one season worth buying is a pretty good return in the end. I think it is a quality league and that the rating are a little low especially if you compare it 2 the Bosnian Premier league or something like that.

Re: Respuesta: Its Official! Englands League 1 & 2 next

I´m making a revision of League Two and there are some interesting players that could rise to 75 or more.

And the Top of League Two is not 75 because there are some players +75..

watch them come down.....75/76 will be the max in league 2.

there are no real money makers in league 2 UNLESS you are in a competitive setup with a club in the lower leagues. i expect a majority of players to go to 73/74, for example most of Crawley Town.

77 seems to be the norm in league 1 - exeter/bournemouth/rochdale all hit around this mark....ie Holness, Widdowson, Feeney, Henville......

OK' date=' but apart from say Powell and a couple of others, I don't see many making the step up now. I got Jenkinson on free agent for just 8k and Oxlade-Chamberlain for just 10k, plus outside the topic, I got Thiago Alcantara for 945k- best buys ever![/quote']

Well, i got Smalling for 10K and Gotze for cheap price! Not to mentions De Gea and hernadez!