Greek Championship! ask me anything

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Greek Championship! ask me anything Well, he is talented(the 'hottest young-greek thing') BUT he need to work hard to become faster and stronger. Last year he played as right winger and somet

Re: Greek Championship! ask me anything

Re: Greek Championship discussion

Well the championship hasn't started yet ..but i can tell you some players that will propably rise

SIALMAS, Dimitris 78

jose carlos (free agent) 83 + 3-4

CASTILLO, Nery 84 +2

Kostas FORTOUNIS (one of the best greek youngsters)

TATOS, Andreas Wing/AM 80

ATHANASIADIS, Stefanos 83 + 2-3

VIEIRINHA, Adelino 87 +1 (if he goes to a better championship he could rise more, one of the best players)

ANAKOGLOU, Dimitris 78 (one of the best greek talents)

GRBIC, Petar 75 (must) +7 at least

POTOURIDIS, Giannis 77 (greek youngster)

VALERIANOS, Giorgos 77 (greek youngster)

MIRALLAS, Kevin 87 (maybe the best player in greek championship, this year he is playing champ. league with olympiakos) +2

Also Djibril Cisse who moved to Lazio may be a good-safe choice, he is 89 and i believe he will have a good year with many goals (might get 90)

BUT it would be wiser to see some action first and then talk

I'm not certain' date=' but seems Jose Carlos is Spanish, playing in Spain for Seville? Also, I think Kostas FORTOUNIS plays in Germany?[/quote']

jose carlos was set free from seville and now belongs to AEK, Kaiserslautern got kostas fortounis this summer

Ilias MELKAS ??? 21 years old, 70 rating. He's a Greek I have in my team, and I can't for the life of me remember why I bought him!!

I have these two as I thought I could buy them cheap and sell them for more. Really hoping they don't retire before I get a chance to flog them off...

KARAGOUNIS, Giorgos

LIBEROPOULOS, Nikos

Ilias MELKAS ??? 21 years old' date=' 70 rating. He's a Greek I have in my team, and I can't for the life of me remember why I bought him!!

I have these two as I thought I could buy them cheap and sell them for more. Really hoping they don't retire before I get a chance to flog them off...

KARAGOUNIS, Giorgos

LIBEROPOULOS, Nikos[/quote']

Ilias Melkas for sale

Liberopoulos has announced that at the end of the season will retire,

Karagounis might do the same thing so I advise you tou sell them:D:D

What do you think Giannis Fetfatzidis will go up to? I'm hoping for a +2 but not sure.
What do you think Giannis Fetfatzidis will go up to? I'm hoping for a +2 but not sure.

Well, he is talented(the 'hottest young-greek thing') BUT he need to work hard to become faster and stronger.

Last year he played as right winger and sometimes as AM, Dennis Romendhal and Zairi left from the right But Grbic, Jamel Abdun and Javito(they are not satisfied by his appearences in friendlies and might loan him) came this summer. As an AM (personal opinion:this is the best position for him)there are Ibagaza,Yeste,Fejsa,Fuster ( there is no space for him here).

..So as a right winger i believe that Abdun will be the starter and Grbic(i have heard that he is a very good player, SM rates him 75 and if he plays some games will get to 82 at least) and Fetfatzidis the second-third choise.

But he plays for the NT and the press want desperatly 'new blood' - and Olympiakos want to say that has a player from the youth team...

To sum up, I guess he will get a +1 or +2 but let the championship start first

and we discussabout him then

What can you tel me about Krisztián NÉMETH of Olympiacos. Is he likely to get much game time this coming season? I have him in a competitive gold championship but was thinking of transfer listing him.[/QUOT

Olympiakos is looking for a team(propably OFH) to loan him out so...

Greek Championship ask me anything

What about PAOK's team, now they have a manager well-known for his ability to work with youngsters(Cristiano Ronaldo, Hugo Viana, Ricardo Quaresma, Gourcuff, Mangala and Raphael Varane are the best names to make their first team debuts having him as coach). I've seen some youngsters beeing on the bench last game against Xanthi(Vasilios&Alexis Apostolopoulos), are they promissing? What do you know about them?

What about PAOK's team' date=' now they have a manager well-known for his ability to work with youngsters(Cristiano Ronaldo, Hugo Viana, Ricardo Quaresma, Gourcuff, Mangala and Raphael Varane are the best names to make their first team debuts having him as coach). I've seen some youngsters beeing on the bench last game against Xanthi(Vasilios&Alexis Apostolopoulos), are they promissing? What do you know about them?[/quote']

Well, i haven't seen them playing so i cannot judge them, let them play some minutes first. After 5 games that paok has played i can tell you that Lazlo Boloni is a good manager and a serious person. Paok seems like a strong-healthy team, better than AEK and Panathinaikos and i'm pretty sure that will finish second this year, behind olympiakos. I predict that Athanasiadis and Georgiadis will have a great year. The only drawnback of paok is that do not have many options on the bench

What about PAOK's team' date=' now they have a manager well-known for his ability to work with youngsters(Cristiano Ronaldo, Hugo Viana, Ricardo Quaresma, Gourcuff, Mangala and Raphael Varane are the best names to make their first team debuts having him as coach). I've seen some youngsters beeing on the bench last game against Xanthi(Vasilios&Alexis Apostolopoulos), are they promissing? What do you know about them?[/quote']

Lazlo Boloni just promoted to the first team Kostas Panagiotoudis (16 years old) after a friendly match with panserraikos yesterday;)

Lazlo Boloni just promoted to the first team Kostas Panagiotoudis (16 years old) after a friendly match with panserraikos yesterday;)

I can not wait untill these players will be added to DB, i'm quite sure that at least two of them will become basic players 'till the end of the season and rumours that Barcelona or United are interrested on them will be part of this forum :D. I think this guy plays soccermanger:cool: