Greek Championship! ask me anything

Re: Greek Championship! ask me anything

A rise for Joe Holebas?

as real007 saying ' date=' +1 for sure now and probably if he continues like that he will reach to 88 till the end of the season slighty chance of 89, also he called in the greek NT , yesterday he played he's first game against russia (90min)

Mate, sometimes SM is a bit generous, but not this time IMO... Just look at his past club, FK Mogren: cap is 80, but he was the unquestioned star of his club that won the Montenegrin league last year. He never played actually in Serbia, been already capped for Montenegro NT, Olympiakos spent €1M for him--> +7 is fair...

I mention that the only reason was his last season but i have seen players that moved on another leaque and they didn't reviewed !!Also i have seen a lot of star players don't get a rating over the cap of the league , and yes it was generous!!!!so i'm excpecting and helgason will have a good rise :)

Pretty unfair changes for some players , zeca must keep he will reach 86 till the end of the year ,can't believe that he have 82!!! we are speaking for one of the best pana players and till now one of the best of the leaque !!!he's lot better than katai who got the same rating ,(he's a player that haven't played a minute for ofi !!!probably great last season !!!) Skondras deserved that rise, as for karagounis maybe they were a bit generous with him not as good as skondras .Mavrias nice raise and a bit unexpected but i'm not too surprized he is playing very well for the U21 National team and have some time with pana , the +2 for lagos is a bit of surprize but he also is a starter for U21 NT .Also kapino get +2 and he has only few days that he has been added to DB but it is deserved yesterday he played for the greek NT of men the youngster player ever .Also giannou of paok is a bit of surprize i was expecting him to get a good rise in the next reviews

I really can't believe that LETO didn't get +1 ,7appear 10 goals !!!! The best player in the leaque with a difference from the second one!!!! i was sure for his +1 , also djebbour and mirallas could have +1 cause thery are in a very good shape ,they are a lot better players than pantelic (87) right now . Finally Holebas no rise !!!It's the best LB in the greece also he made his first apeearence for Greek NT , spuropoulos has 88 and he's performances really sucks .Also leonardo should have +1 the best player of AEK .Also quinci/vierinha should have +1

I live in Greece

From the recent changes i see that SM has no idea about the greek championship

HELGASON, Elfar Freyr +8

GRBIC, Petar +7

KATAI, Aleksandar +5

these 3 guys not only haven't play a minute but have not even been on the first 18

very very unfair treatment from the SM to the greek super championship

I live in Greece

From the recent changes i see that SM has no idea about the greek championship

HELGASON' date=' Elfar Freyr +8

GRBIC, Petar +7

KATAI, Aleksandar +5

these 3 guys not only haven't play a minute but have not even been on the first 18

very very unfair treatment from the SM to the greek super championship[/quote']

well mate, looks like you have no idea about SM reviews :D .. Soccermanager ALWAYS reviewed new arrivals counting their past performances in minor leagues. so ---> Helgason rose due to Icelandic League performances (3622 minutes + NT capped), Grbic due to Montengrin League performance (3566 minutes + NT capped), Katai due to Serbian League (1070 minutes + U21 NT capped).

well mate' date=' looks like you have no idea about SM reviews :D .. Soccermanager ALWAYS reviewed new arrivals counting their past performances in minor leagues. so ---> Helgason rose due to Icelandic League performances (3622 minutes + NT capped), Grbic due to Montengrin League performance (3566 minutes + NT capped), Katai due to Serbian League (1070 minutes + U21 NT capped).[/quote']

maybe you are rightabout these three

i'm new at the game and didn't new that

still learning

thanks for the advice

BUT many other changes or no changes are unfair Holebas, Leto and many others

• 2 weeks later...

STAFYLIDIS' date=' Kostas has been added to DB ,he seems pretty good prospect but we have to wait some weeks .[/quote']

Was just coming to ask about this kid how talented is he? I've seen he's been playing for the Greek U19s. Also has he claimed a place at Paok or is he just playing down to injurys? Thanks in advance :)

Was just coming to ask about this kid how talented is he? I've seen he's been playing for the Greek U19s. Also has he claimed a place at Paok or is he just playing down to injurys? Thanks in advance :)

Lino was the starter LB for paok but he is injured , also snaucher is the other back but he wasn't performing any good .So they decided to give stafylidis a chance and to be honest he's performances are very good , he's taking a lot of time and he deserves it , so even when lino would be back he will get he's chances .He seems like a really good player and he's only 17. Also gianniotas seems to claim a start-up position in the right wing/mid of aris .And ballas from atromitos gave a solid performance last week as DM . All of them should be watched .But the hotest young player in greece is kapinos .

• 4 weeks later...

Anyone know what is happening with these two players?

Zaradoukas - Olympiakos and part of the Greek NT which secured qualification to Euro 2012 but seems to be nowhere near the Olympiakos first team at the moment. Injured?

Toche - Panathinaikos - featured quite a bit for them early in the season but hasn't been seen recently. Injured?

Heard some rumours that Everton are after Kostas Manolas for AEK. I have two questions about him:

1. Is there any reports in Greece linking him to Everton?

2. Is he good enough to succeed in the Premiership as I have only seen a few youtube videos about him and he seems to be a good goal scoring defender?

Anyone know what is happening with these two players?

Zaradoukas - Olympiakos and part of the Greek NT which secured qualification to Euro 2012 but seems to be nowhere near the Olympiakos first team at the moment. Injured?

Toche - Panathinaikos - featured quite a bit for them early in the season but hasn't been seen recently. Injured?

zaradoukas is out of the plans of his coach ' date='he made a mistake joining olympiakos ,the rumors says that he is joining giannena(a big step back) on loan .

Toche had injuries problems that's why he's not taking any time .

If you have thee two in your team better sell them .

Heard some rumours that Everton are after Kostas Manolas for AEK. I have two questions about him:

1. Is there any reports in Greece linking him to Everton?

2. Is he good enough to succeed in the Premiership as I have only seen a few youtube videos about him and he seems to be a good goal scoring defender?

1. Same rumors here, that he's near everton and that the scouters of everton have watched him in few games , he will be a free agent in the summer .

2. Tough question , there are many people in greece that they are saying that he's not good enough (sometimes makes easily the mistake)and he plays in AEK cause his uncle was a legend for the team . I don't agree with that he's 20 years old, before 2,5 years this guy was playing in d division(semiprofessional) ,maybe his uncle helped him to go to aek but this guy take the opportunity .He's pretty fast i would say but not strong enough for premier ,also he's techique is not bad not top also, personally i like him he has a good potential .I can't see him taking a spot in the starting eleven(of everton) immediatelly but deff he will get some time and if he works hard he will succeed .For me it would be a decent~good transfer with the potential to become very good cause he won't cost any (summer transfer) or few money if they buy him now .

The hotest name the last 10days in greece is ninis ,he's contract is also expiring and there are many rumors for him .

Who is Ninis being linked with?

One team is parma ,in italy they say that they have agree for 3 years but not an agreement has been made till now that's sure . Also there are some rumors from genoa/roma and palermo i think , also some rumors for arsenal and before days they wrote that sir alex may send scouters or something like that, but really don't know what is true . In my opinion i think it's too early cause he's still injured ,in a month he'll be back in action .

zaradoukas is out of the plans of his coach ' date='he made a mistake joining olympiakos ,the rumors says that he is joining giannena(a big step back) on loan .

Toche had injuries problems that's why he's not taking any time .

If you have thee two in your team better sell them .

[/quote']

Thanks for the rapid response - hugely appreciated. Seems weird that a Greek international like Zaradoukas has suddenly been downgraded...